TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Thank you. I'm accepting it's a bfp now, but I'll feel more confident once it darkens. We're not celebrating or anything. Just quietly happy about it. Funnily enough I feel really calm about it. I guess we've experienced the worst that can happen....let's just hope we don't have to again.

Thank you. I'm accepting it's a bfp now, but I'll feel more confident once it darkens. We're not celebrating or anything. Just quietly happy about it. Funnily enough I feel really calm about it. I guess we've experienced the worst that can happen....let's just hope we don't have to again.

That's exactly how I've been feeling for the last two weeks and with every day I feel a little more relaxed and excited

Trying - welcome to the group! Sorry for your losses and struggles. I have also heard acupuncture can be very effective and look forward to hearing how that helps you! I've had it for stress relief and found it worked very well, but not at all for migraines. Go figure. I haven't heard too much about NK cells, but the link to stress makes me wonder if there's also a link between them and anxiety. It is sad we have all been through this terrible, terrible thing. I'm glad there are groups like this where we can connect, though :)

Raine, Congrats!! Your levels are awesome!

Mel - congrats!! There seems to be the beginning of a bpf frenzy in here for sure now!

Star - that O can move around! Mine moved a week later, but I don't see why it couldn't come earlier; our bodies and hormones are just so complex, but a temp drop usually indicates O, doesn't it? I'm not as experienced as most of these ladies though.

MrsU - I think I see something!!! I DEFINITELY see it on the other brand! My last pg I was hitting the gym super hard before I found out (of course I slowed down once I knew), didn't seem to make a difference!

Bronte - can't wait to hear how the meeting with this mysterious doc goes!

Aayla - I'm glad you're taking the anti-depressants as you realized you needed something. I found it such a help earlier in my life.

AFM - I got a BFP on Sunday morning (image posted on my journal), and am having increasing symptoms, but I've had some light spotting today with maybe three clots the size of the tip of a pencil. Now it's just light red almost to light brown, which I am less freaked out by. I did go in for a beta test (thanks Bee) and go back in for a comparative on Friday. I don't get the results until Saturday when I see the OB. Is there a way to demand test results that I'm missing, because here it seems like nobody is allowed to tell you except for the actual doc, who is impossible to reach. I would like to know my levels today even though I already know I'm pg. Now I have to wait and fret and hope my symptoms don't disappear! According to my apps and such, I'm 5+2.

Should I attribute this to the BFP Frenzy??

We now have more BFPs than not on our wall in just a matter of a month. Congrats to all expecting. I know you're cautious, but you have to celebrate. I think quietly happy is perfect.

:hugs: to all still ttc...sticking together until we all get babies no matter how or when <3

I am super happy to see all the bfp's this month! How exciting!!

Mrs U: I didn't even have to click on the pic to see the second line in the last frer pic and there is definitely a line on the other brand one. I would definitely say you are pregnant.

Becca: Congrats on your bfp!! I would be just like you wanting to know my results if I had some spotting/bleeding. It sucks that the assistants/nurses can't give us our numbers. I am lucky that we can check our results online. But it can be frustrating when the results are ambiguous and you have to wait for the doc to call.

Trying - welcome to the group! Sorry for your losses and struggles. I have also heard acupuncture can be very effective and look forward to hearing how that helps you! I've had it for stress relief and found it worked very well, but not at all for migraines. Go figure. I haven't heard too much about NK cells, but the link to stress makes me wonder if there's also a link between them and anxiety. It is sad we have all been through this terrible, terrible thing. I'm glad there are groups like this where we can connect, though :)

Raine, Congrats!! Your levels are awesome!

Mel - congrats!! There seems to be the beginning of a bpf frenzy in here for sure now!

Star - that O can move around! Mine moved a week later, but I don't see why it couldn't come earlier; our bodies and hormones are just so complex, but a temp drop usually indicates O, doesn't it? I'm not as experienced as most of these ladies though.

MrsU - I think I see something!!! I DEFINITELY see it on the other brand! My last pg I was hitting the gym super hard before I found out (of course I slowed down once I knew), didn't seem to make a difference!

Bronte - can't wait to hear how the meeting with this mysterious doc goes!

Aayla - I'm glad you're taking the anti-depressants as you realized you needed something. I found it such a help earlier in my life.

AFM - I got a BFP on Sunday morning (image posted on my journal), and am having increasing symptoms, but I've had some light spotting today with maybe three clots the size of the tip of a pencil. Now it's just light red almost to light brown, which I am less freaked out by. I did go in for a beta test (thanks Bee) and go back in for a comparative on Friday. I don't get the results until Saturday when I see the OB. Is there a way to demand test results that I'm missing, because here it seems like nobody is allowed to tell you except for the actual doc, who is impossible to reach. I would like to know my levels today even though I already know I'm pg. Now I have to wait and fret and hope my symptoms don't disappear! According to my apps and such, I'm 5+2.

Should I attribute this to the BFP Frenzy??

I'm 5+2 as well!! Fingers crossed your betas come back fine :)

Mrs.U - congrats!!!! I agree I didn't have to click on the pic with the 2nd FRER!!!
Becca- holy moly!! Congrats
It's totally a frenzy!!!!

All is good here.. Finally got a positive opk this afternoon! Basically right on time.

Congratulations becca!!

Leson - just tried to send you a message but your inbox is full!!! Xx

Morning, ladies! I hate to bring bad news, but my spotting turned into bleeding and this morning I can't imagine that bean is still there after the flood when I got up. It WAS still a BFP, though, so that's great because we are at least getting a few things figured out. Poor little 5+2 bean. We will keep trying. I'm still so excited for everyone else, and optimistic on this end since I'm 35 next week and with this new loss I'm sure I can ask for some testing.

Would you, the voices of experience, please give me some suggestions on what to ask for at this point? We lost the twins at 9ish weeks and I'm almost certain this one at 5, and I'm hitting 35 a week from tomorrow. I'm just overwhelmed with the amount of information online and can't seem to whittle down to exactly what info I really need to go into the office armed with or what tests to ask for right now. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather. It seems like there should be some kind of guide online? Everything I've found so far is just so broad and generalized. Any help, pointers, or even links to the right sites would be so extremely helpful. Google is not my friend on this!

Oh Becca, hon, I'm so sorry to see this. Huge hugs. I'm still hoping your bean is okay. But I know it's not looking good at all. This is just aweful. I hope you are doing alright.

As far as what to look for, I'd definetly have them check your progesterone and an HSG might be worth it as well to see if anything is blocked in your tubes and they might have been ectopic. A lot of people comment about having blood clotting issues but I'm not sure the exact tests they do. Hopefully someone else can help.

Sending you lots of hugs. So sorry.

Oh Becca I'm so sorry to see such sad news. Please go and get checked out by your doctor - they may be able to offer some insight into what happened and will certainly confirm it all for you

So sorry Becca! I know nothing about tests to ask for but I know these ladies will help you out!! Hang in there!

Oh becca :hugs:. I'm so sorry. The first round of tests they seem to do are cd3 and cd21 to check your hormone levels. As Bronte mentioned there is also a test for blood clotting issues. You can maybe even get some vitamin levels checked. Seems vitamin D can be important. I think at 35 with 2 losses they should definitely step up and help. If egg quality is a concern you can start coq10 or ubiquinol. Sending love your way <3

Becca I'm so so sorry to hear this. I think the girls have covered what I know. The hormonal blood tests are a good place to start, amh, fsh and e2 - I think they are all cd3, apart from amh which can be done any day I think. Then progesterone is done at 7 DPO. I was also going to have a scan afterwards to see if there are any cysts etc etc.

I hope you are as OK as you can be. Have you got an appointment soon to get things checked out? Really hope your bean is hanging on in there. Xxx

Oh becca..I'm so sorry to hear that. I would get your progesterone and thyroid checked. I've only had one mc and they didn't do anything for me and I am 38. They were quite positive I would get pregnant again. But I did get my thyroid checked awhile back long before it and it was off enough that the RE was concerned about miscarriage. So I went on synthroid for awhile. I just got tested again and I am in normal limits.

Coming up on my TWW. I don't think there's many of us ttc right now. Star - where are you at in your cycle? How are you getting along?

I should be 2dpo. I believe I ovulated Wednesday. We had a good run, now to see how it plays out. How are you doing ? Where are you at?

Not technically ttc. Still waiting for this cycle to be over. I have 3 more days of provera and then af should be here within 3 days after that. Once af is here then we are in an active cycle.

Not far behind you star. I think I O'd early on today. Should see that spike tomorrow. Feeling lots of pressure this cycle as we come up on the close of a year ttc, and 6 cycles of trying since the MMC. It took 6 cycles before...really hope it doesn't take longer than that this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->