TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Clarinet - we are due for AF around the same time. Good luck to you! Glad you are finding the TWW distracting for you. Still allowing yourself to grieve is important but sometimes focusing on the future is helpful in that process.

Wanting - what procedure are you having?

10am with a 1 HR hold! :happydance::happydance: this was after 5 mins though, I get distracted waiting for them! So gona do another in a few hours, hopefully it'll be a blazing + straight away

Oooh good luck girls. Any symptoms or are you trying to avoid the craziness of symptom spotting? Are you gona be testing or waiting it out?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 8
Temp rise for me this am just as expected! Fingers crossed for a normalish LP.

Hooray MrsU! Great opk. I think 5 is in the test window yea? Mine say to wait 10 minutes, but at peak I can see the line as soon as that area gets wet (no patience necessary). Who would have thought we'd be cycle buddies this time around! I'll probably be ok this first week, but around implantation time I'll start to get impatient and maybe even a bit nervous this time around.

Clarinet - Glad you're feeling better. It probably is a bit of both. Hope the cramping is a good sign and the witch stays away! Looking forward to your updates!

That's a great temp rise Leson! And yes fx for a good lp.

I'm not classing myself in the TWW this cycle. We're supposed to be NTNP but I'm very tempted to get on with it! Unfortunately we had some 'fun' this morning but no bd (I was trying to be all casual about it) but now I wish I'd jumped him!!!! :haha:

Ha, Mrs. Unicorn! That's a great line. At least it looks like your cycle is back to normal.

I don't have any symptoms at all, but I would be shocked if I got pregnant this month given what my tests revealed. I've been having pains for the past two weeks since my HSG test, so I'm preparing myself for a devilish period. But hopefully it cleans a bunch of stuff out and I'll feel like a new woman with a bright, shiny uterus :)

Bronte - I've seen some success after hsg. You never know. Worth a shot. So much love and hope your way.

Bee - I think your appointment is today yea? Hope all goes well!

Yes Bee, I hope your first RE appointment goes well and you can get some answers or a clear direction of where to go from here. Good luck! I'd love to hear how it went.

And Les, you are such a sweetie! I starting spotting a bit today, which has been happening before my periods for awhile. So I don't think that's good news. But totally expected. I think the HSG test can help for a few months though, which is good.

Bee - hope you're appointment went well?

Bronte - 'bright shiny uterus' I love that! I kind of feel like that after the ERPC! But urgh I hope it's not af on her way for you.

We're away at the moment (pic of a beautiful Scottish loch from our balcony below) but I'll be checking in to see how we're all doing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
Bronte: if it is the witch glad to hear it can help for a while :)

MrsU: that's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Your temp rise is looking good.

AFM: 3 DPO and I'm not loving my temps. Usually they're a bit higher around now.

hi girls - thanks for thinking of me and asking about my appt :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I wrote up a long description in my journal if you want to check it out! It was definitely a whirlwind day! they mean business!

mrsu - love the pic! enjoy your getaway!

les - so nice to see you in the TWW again :hugs:

bronte - hopefully your appt will sneak up on your before you know it! I think you will find the RE really helpful and wanting to get you pregnant asap! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mrs. U. the Scottish loch looks beautiful! How exciting for you.

Bee - so glad your appointment went well and you are moving forward!!

Bee - awesome news! Here's to getting some (good) results!!

Bronte & clarinet - how are you, any more signs of af?

Leson - don't be too discouraged with your temps. Each cycle can vary and I bet each bfp cycle would vary too (along with symptoms etc) I know it's hard not to compare though. I've already fallen into the trap of comparing my symptoms to my bfp cycle, and I'm not even supposed to be TTC!! ( btw you know the iPhone stores frequently visited sites on a tab on your homepage - dya know what it added today, your FF chart Leson! :haha: I'm so nosey!)

I'm patiently waiting for my CHs in FF. What dya reckon it'll go for cd18, 19, 20?

Here's another pic (last one!) that's our hotel.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
Still spotting, so not looking good. However, I did get a bit of good news today in that my RE had a cancellation, so I'm now going in next Tuesday. I'm excited to get talking about options sooner!

Bronte that's awesome !!! Hooray I'm so exited for you ! We will be buddies :)

Haha MrsU! We really are in this together! Stalk away :)

Hooray for the earlier appointment bronte!

So I've got my CHs. FF reckons cd18 but I think it was cd19. I had an instant +opk on cd19 in the morning. Even when I take it out of FF it still keeps it at cd18. Oh well at least I know it was one of those 2 days. But urgh, at least 15 days to wait for me now :coffee: 6th of April is sooooo far away!

MrsU - Is that the temp where your ch usually rests? Seems like there are too many pre-O temps above it.

My temp went way up today. So strange! Temps are all over the place this cycle. Ah well, it's nearly the weekend, we'll have plenty of distractions and then it will just be a few days until I can test.

So FF moved my o day when I put in today's temp. Makes a bit more sense now I think. They often hover around .50/.60 for a couple of days post o and then increase to around .70/.80 at 5/6 DPO. Although I never temped on my bfp cycle so who knows what went on there. Leson, were your temps hugely different on your bfp cycle? And yes that's a lovely temp rise! At what DPO are you planning on testing?

Yes that's where I thought your ch should be too MrsU.

My BFP cycle temps were about the same. They were really flat, but I figured out that my thermometer was just not working right. my chart did go triphasic, but not until after my BFP at 10 DPO. I'm testing on Wednesday at 10 DPO. That would be just 1 day before AF is due, but who knows what my LP will do. I think it will be good to see a bfn then. That way I won't get too excited if AF is a no show the next day.

How is everyone else doing?

Clarinet and bronte are you still waiting for AF?

Bronte your appointment is so close now! Are you taking it easy til then?

Bee - How are you doing? I saw this cycle will be an unmedicated IUI. Fx that's all you need!

Wanting - hope you're well <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->