TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

And opk. Couldn't figure out how to add 2 pictures! I'm experimenting with the best time of day to do them. This was fmu, I've heard you shouldn't use fmu so ill do another later this afternoon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
So leson has inspired me to try my hand at baking (I'm rubbish, DH is the baker) but here is this mornings attempt at cashew, cranberry and white choc chip cookies! Not a bad effort! (Yes there is a filter on this pic! And yes the patterned plate and rolling pin are there as a distraction :haha: )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 4
They look yummy MrsU! Try not to get too frustrated. You're nearly there. I had a squinter on an hpt on cd14, and I believe I O'd just 4-5 days after that. My LP was just 1-2 days longer than usual. Everything was just about a week behind. My temp today is just about exactly what it was on cd13 for my BFP cycle. I haven't done another opk yet this morning, but I will soon.

I also can't do more than 1 photo on my phone. I can from my conputer though.

Thanks leson, they are yummy! DH has eaten about 8 already. Such a sweet tooth he has!

Soooooo we bd :happydance: kinda wasn't planning on NTNP but :blush: It was good, kind of a relief too. No signs of o but, whatever! All I'm hoping for is it to happen before September.

Any update on the opk Leson? *Frantically tries to work out what time it is in Cali!!*

Hooray for ntnp!

Haha it's 11 am here :)

Here are my tests from last night and this morning. Nearly there I'd say but still negative *pulls out all my hair*. I said I was just going to temp no opks and look at me now :haha:

image.jpg

I think I said the same! :haha:

Do you normally get a slow build up or go from fully - to blazing +? I only managed to do them successfully on one cycle (the first TTC) and there was no build up on that one. It went from very - to very + then the following morning was a bit lighter but pretty much +

No, this slow build up is unusual for me. Once they start to darken like this it usually peaks and drops pretty fast.

Hmmm that's frustrating. And there's no way you could have missed it? Just looking at the temp dip you had on cd10...

No way I missed it I've been testing far too often! I seriously need someone to come over and lock up my tests!

I get it though, you need to know otherwise it'd drive you mad! I guess we gotta try and be patient. X

You both look like you are about to get a positive. Good luck! I had to stop temping and testing since I was getting obsessed as well. I probably need to go back to it since now I just chart everything on an app.

And the cookies look yummy. I'm trying to lose weight over here so I'm back to better eating and starting a new fitness plan on Monday to help.

...and the saga (and obsession) continues...getting pretty close!

image.jpg

I saw this, and since O-1 has the highest rates, decided to bd one last time this afternoon. I had opened our front door to get some air, and so we closed it before getting busy. Turns out our smallest cat must have been there stuck between the door and the screen. In the middle of dtd, we heard a knock at our door and ignored it. Turns out our cat clawed her way through our screen and was on our patio crying her head off. Our neighbors got her and put her in their garage with a litter box, food, and water. When we finished, we couldn't find her and we saw the door covered in fur and the screen scratched through, we panicked. We knocked on our neighbors door, and they brought us to her. When we brought her back inside, she was shaking a bit and she demolished a can of wet food like there was no more food coming, but she seems ok now. DH is beside himself. We can't let baby making get in the way of taking care of the little fur babies we have now! :wacko:

Bronte - That's awesome that you're starting a new fitness plan. Is it a particular plan/diet or more of a general one?

Oh Les I'm trying not to laugh because it's kind of funny that happened while you were dtd. Too funny. But I would be beside myself too if I accidentally locked out our fur child. Though he's a much bigger dog so can't imagine him getting caught in between the doors :).

It definetly looks like your lines are getting darker.

I'm doing the 21 Day Fix by Beach Body. I've done a few of there other things but haven't tried this one yet.

I don't know if I fit in here ive had my 3rd loss and 2 in a row.

I do have kids I'm so desperate to have my last

Good luck ladies xxx

Hooray :happydance::thumbup::yipee::wohoo::yipee::dance::headspin:

image.jpg

I feel like this is another milestone towards moving on. Now to see what my LP does *bites nails*. AF expected at end of month, trying to hold out until 4/2 to test if the witch is a no show. Not counting on it, but you never know!

Wanting - I've seen you around on some other threads and I'm so very sorry for your losses :hugs:. We all here know the pain of losing a baby that is very much wanted and already loved. I started this thread because I was having a hard time figuring out where I fit after my MMC. I would never want to exclude anyone who needed support and wanted to give it freely. If you feel like you can find that here, then I, for one, welcome you with open arms.

Awesome news Les. That's wonderful your cycle seems to have bounced back to normal. Fingers crossed for you!

Welcome Wanting. That's so many losses to deal with and has to be so hard. Hang in there.

Wahoo les! Awesome opk there! You're making me think I need to test like 3 times a day. I've not bothered past 1/2pm!

Bronte - I'm supposed to be getting into some kind of healthy eating/exercise combo but it's not happening! I will eventually, maybe in a couple of weeks!

Welcome wanting. I've seen you around on this site too. So sorry for your losses, one is too many in my opinion so I can't imagine the amount of heartbreak you have gone through. :hugs:

AFM - think I need to step up the opks!! Temps don't show ov so it's good that I haven't missed it. Have you seen my temps though? It's like you can see when my body has tried, so weird (not actually sure that's true but it would make sense)

Oh and bronte, please feel free to laugh. It was a comedy of errors. I'm still baffled that there was space there for her. We'll be much more careful in future!

You are all so lovely - it is really hard and a lot is unknown but I have my procedure soon at least.

I just didn't want to step on anyone's toes or rub anything in so I didn't know if I would be welcome xxxx

Hello ladies! And welcome Wantingagirl.

I think this TWW has been really helpful to distract me from my sadness. Either that, or things just keep healing day by day, or both!

Today I am 11dpo according to my calculator. I wish I knew for sure!! I am resisting the urge to test. Not having an pg tests makes that easier. ;) I might have to buy a cheap one tonight though just for fun.

I have been having mild cramps off and on for the past week and they seem to feel a little stronger today, so not sure if AF is making her way to town or if uterus is stretching. I felt this cramping when I was pg before, but i'm not getting my hopes up. AF is scheduled for the 23-25, hoping she stays away. I'm so nervous and excited. The wait is unbearable!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->