TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Thanks girls, n congrats too all that have gotten their bfp! Quite a few I read!

Bronte I will keep u in my prayers that your next round of ivf goes perfectly. Les n aayla u too as well!

According to due date calculator n my last ovulation, I'm 13 weeks. Can't get an apmt till insurance card comes in. I must say, the only thing on my mind is worry n stress. Not once did I think about miscarriage with Richiee. But after hearing about yalls past stories I'm so damn nerves. I keep thinking what if there's no heartbeat, what if the baby isn't growing properly, what if what if. Not enjoying this pregnancy so far at all. Praying like mad but still very worried!

Richiees - I know what you mean. I think it's very difficult to enjoy a pregnancy after a loss. I know yours was a particularly difficult loss too :hugs: you'll be having a scan very soon if you're 13 weeks right? Hopefully that'll give you some peace of mind. I'm having one on Friday at 6+1. I know we won't see much but I can't bear the thought of seeing an empty sac at 10/11 weeks again, I need to know if there's something there or not earlier than that this time (I've actually got 4 scans between 6 and 12 weeks)

Yay for having all the scans Mrs U. Hope it helps give you some peace of mind.

Richieesmom - I agree with Mrs U, I'd imagine it's pretty much impossible to have the same mindset for this pregnancy now given your loss. You just need to accept it and try to do the best you can. It doesn't sound easy at all. I hope the months fly by.

Richiees - I know what you mean. I think it's very difficult to enjoy a pregnancy after a loss. I know yours was a particularly difficult loss too :hugs: you'll be having a scan very soon if you're 13 weeks right? Hopefully that'll give you some peace of mind. I'm having one on Friday at 6+1. I know we won't see much but I can't bear the thought of seeing an empty sac at 10/11 weeks again, I need to know if there's something there or not earlier than that this time (I've actually got 4 scans between 6 and 12 weeks)

4? That's impressive! They all private? I couldn't even get the NHS to give me one so I have a private one tomorrow at 7 weeks

Yes 3 are private, apart from the NHS one at 12 weeks. I didn't even bother asking my mw for an early scan as I know they won't do it, just told her we were having some private ones. I think it's pretty common as she wasn't surprised. Good luck today! Xx

Richiees - Bronte is right, it's hard but trying to accept the situation you're in helps. Also, that it's all out of your control. We've not really got too attached yet either. Like we're not actually seeing it as having a baby at the end. It's a bit sad because I loved all the planning etc but hopefully that'll come with time if/when we feel more confident.

Hey ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining in.. I just had my first bfp ever which ended in a cp. We are taking August off and will start ttc again in September... Just wanted to be around ladies who understood.

always checking this thread to root you girls on and look for more bfps! and yes, us gals totally understand the fears that come with finally getting one! hope you all can get scans soon. mrsu - that's great that you guys are going private. I think it was so good for my sanity (what little I had left! :haha:) to have a lot of scans. even once I knew that it wasn't ectopic, I was still a mess, which in theory, I shouldn't have been. heck, I'm still a mess now, but that's for other reasons :dohh:

good luck girls - push for those scans when the time comes - docs need to be more understanding and know that we need them after a loss!!!

les - good luck with your RE :hugs::hugs: I know everyone is different, but I felt a huge weight off of my shoulders once I started. I hope you can feel the same and that you like your doc. my docs were annoying so I could have hoped for more, but hey, I'm done with them for now so I cant' complain!

aayla - hope AF starts for you soon love. I'm excited for your next cycle.

becca - how are you holding up girl??? thinking of you!!!

bronte! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

The IUI is out for us until October. We have my brother's wedding next month in Vegas and we just can't put both in our budget and the tickets for the wedding are already bought. We have decided to do one more timed intercourse cycle. No temps, no opks. Just taking the pills and doing it like bunnies. :haha: Now if only af will show her face. I am surprised the provera didn't work. It even worked mid cycle once. No reason why it wouldn't work at the end of a cycle. It's been a week since I stopped the pills.

so I am waiting out the week and if she isn't here by the end then I will count sunday as cd 1 and go from there. If she appears on monday or tuesday then I will adjust of course. I'm still having slight cramping that tells me she could be coming.

I'm thinking anovulatory cycle over here or a very late ovulation.. CD13 and no EWCM at all. I have a 28 day cycle so even if I did ovulate late then the egg will be no good.
I was ovulationg on day 15 now it's getting later and later. Hoping this is something My acupuncturist can sort out :thumbup:

Ok I just did an OPK and a line came up. It's not positive but about half the strength so some LH must be developing. I was expecting it to not have a line at all. But why no EWCM? It's very creamy at times or non existant.
Will start every other day BD tonight anyway just to cover our bases

Popping in. AF should be coming, huge temp drop this morning. I think I'm taking a break from charting. I've been pretty regular since m/c so I think I know what's going on and watching the temps fluctuate stresses me out. I've deleted all my TTCgroups except this one. I can't take some of these women. I really commend you all here, we've all been through tough times and are still positive. These are the people I need to be around. 👍

Popping in. AF should be coming, huge temp drop this morning. I think I'm taking a break from charting. I've been pretty regular since m/c so I think I know what's going on and watching the temps fluctuate stresses me out. I've deleted all my TTCgroups except this one. I can't take some of these women. I really commend you all here, we've all been through tough times and are still positive. These are the people I need to be around. 👍

I couldn't agree more - some of the women on other threads I read drive me insane!

Omg! Yes, I have never seen people obsess over any little thing like some of these people do. I don't know how people go through their daily lives like that!

I also had to bow out of my other ttc threads star. I just can't handle it. I will stop P tomorrow and AF should be here by Monday.

Couldn't agree more ladies.
It's the ones who start moaning after just a month or two of trying that drive me
bonkers :haha:
I just have to move along...

Welcome to any new ladies :flower:

Definatley not starlight.
Also positivity is key. It's lovely to speak to such positive ladies despite their circumstances.
I know we all get those bad days but on the whole I think it makes things much easier to be upbeat :happydance:

Right now I'm just really making an effort not to compare myself to anyone...and part of that is avoiding triggers best I can. That's their path and this is mine and I just have to own it heartache and all. Just booked a trip for DH and I in November and I feel great about it. Love having something to look forward to plus I'm super distracted by the olympics right now. Soaking in every second I can.

Totally agree, positive is the way to go!!!

Where you going Les?
What Olympic sports have you been watching? I love me some gymnastics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->