TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Aayla, I see where you're coming from now! I'm glad you at least don't lose out if you miss a cycle. Less than a week until you start testing!

Mrs U - So glad you got to see the baby!! That is amazing after all the stress and everything you've been through :hugs: I'm relieved for you. I'm so glad you gave us an update :) What gag said - hope for us all!

Thank you girls, you're all wonderful!

Bronte - no I'm not doing a journal or anything. Or maybe I should? Idk, I'm a bit scared incase it doesn't work out. But if you girls don't mind I can pop back with the bigger updates from time to time (if all goes well).

Bronte - no I'm not doing a journal or anything. Or maybe I should? Idk, I'm a bit scared incase it doesn't work out. But if you girls don't mind I can pop back with the bigger updates from time to time (if all goes well).

Please document.. I'll be doing another thread when I get my sticky bean.

I wanna keep seeing your updates too!!

Mrs U: So glad you got to see baby moving. and I agree with the others, I definitely want updates!!

AFM: Well the money fell through for the IUI. With rent coming up and the Vegas trip, and I was sick and missed 2 days of work it just isn't there this cycle. But I loaded up on CB digi opk's and I will be testing twice a day from cd 12 (which is Tuesday). This will give me enough sticks up to and including cd 21. So timed intercourse it is. Now I just hope that I don't get a positive while away. But I am only a 5 hour drive away and as much as it would tick off my friend we could drive back and cut the time short.

Aayla - I'm so sorry you had to put the IUI on hold. I hate so much that money has to factor into a lot of this decision of what treatments we can do. It sucks.

Really hope you have success this month regardless and the timing works out.

We did get pregnant with timed intercourse before so I am optimistic. And if I keep the dates to myself and just jump hubby then he won't feel the pressure. :haha:

Just another update ladies!

Had a freak out the other day. So, the constipation is something serious this time around! Was struggling to use the restroom n from pushing too hard (tmi I know) n too long on the toilet (lol) my cervix went all the way down to the opening of my vagina!! I felt it n totally flipped out n went to the ER. Did and ultrasound n the lady was able to already see the sex of my baby...............it's another boy!!! I was shocked at only 15wks she could already see. He was sucking his tiny thumb n playing with his tiny ear too! N everything was fine with me. Need lots more fiber in my diet tho.

Everyone is still in my prayers!

Just another update ladies!

Had a freak out the other day. So, the constipation is something serious this time around! Was struggling to use the restroom n from pushing too hard (tmi I know) n too long on the toilet (lol) my cervix went all the way down to the opening of my vagina!! I felt it n totally flipped out n went to the ER. Did and ultrasound n the lady was able to already see the sex of my baby...............it's another boy!!! I was shocked at only 15wks she could already see. He was sucking his tiny thumb n playing with his tiny ear too! N everything was fine with me. Need lots more fiber in my diet tho.

Everyone is still in my prayers!

Aww congratulations! Another boy! So pleased for you and glad all is well. Make sure you have as much fibre as you can to avoid a repeat of this!! :haha:

Congrats on the boy Richiees!! do you have names picked out?

Thank u everyone, I'm very happy about another son.

Mrs U, congratulations to u is in order as well!

Aayla, no names yet. I was on the phone with dh when I told him n he instantly started googling boy names, but nothing I'm on board with yet. I had it in my head that another boy would be too good to be true so a girl is what I was sure we'd end up with n had a name ready to give. But now that my prayers have definitely been answered, Iv got a lot of name debating to do.

It still so crazy to me. May was such a weird cycle, I thought there is just no way it would work out that time. I was so sure soy iso had screwed me over cycle wise. But as I'm told, trust in the lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding!!

Gag - sorry about that insensitive comment! Ugh, people just don't know, do they?

Trying - sounds like acu went amazingly for you! It's incredible she could tell so much. As for BD, there is next month, but you never know, you could get lucky! Last time I had a BFP we dtd like five days before ovulation (based on OPK and temp), so anything is possible!

Aayla - yay for af! Sounds like you're right on track. I'm excited to follow your progress. That's only a couple weeks away! If you know your cycle that well why not just book it? I know they want you to test, but it sounds like there would be a chance of missing it that way?

Star, glad your cycles aren't off too much and you're staying positive. And I'm sorry that happened. Something similar happened to me last month :hugs: Somehow I have more hope at least knowing my body can get that BFP after the last loss even if this wasn't the one. Here's to a better future because we are on the upswing.

Les - I hope you had a great weekend!

Bee - when are we going to see that new journal? Did you start it yet?

AFM, I'm kind of relaxing on TTC this month. I had EWCM last week so I guess I ovulated, but the tests have been inconclusive since the family was here over the weekend and I was too distracted to test. So it may have gone by. Our BD has been better than last month, so who knows. I'm feeling very ok either way.

I am loving Acupunture. It is making me me feel less stressed. I think it helped ovulation too as I now have my normal sore BBs afterwards. First time in 7 months.
I've heard lots of stories of BDing a few days before O and getting a BFP.
I seem to only ever get pregnant by BDing loads over months at a time. I am less fertile now since having the D&Cs (which sucks) so I think next cycle we need to be aware of early ovulation and plan our BD more :thumbup:
Good you are feeling relaxed. The distractions are a huge help i find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->