17 KB · Views: 11
And this one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 8
Yeap definitely a boy!! Congrats again, he looks adorable already

Ahhh congrats on baby boy Iak :) boys are so cuddly & great feeders :hugs:

Thank you we are so excited. Seems a lot more real now! I have started looking online already haha. Clairybell what date do u find out ? On the 3D/4d picture is that the cord ?

Yes on the 3/4D pic thats the cord dangling from his tummy to up by his shoulder, id say boy in other pic because of the lil nub pic, you should get them to reconfirm at 20wk scan as it will be very obvs if def a boy hehe!

Did the scanner actually see his winkle? We find out in about 4wks or so, 15th March, my birthday that week aswell, lovely birthday gift aswell :)

Ahh so its thinking of boys names now ha ha ohhh the yes/no & def no??! Chats to come lol

The scanner did but kept asking to see it and it was just the nub. Will have it reconfirmed at 20 week scan. She seemed very confident and they say 98 % right or money back.

Ahh so exciting! when is your birthday? Mine is that week too. I'm on the 17th.
We haven't actually spoken about names since we found out. Spoke about them a few weeks ago but nothing def. Do you have any feelings about what the baby is ? Do you feel the same as you did with Riley ?

My birthdays on Sunday 20th, i slways get a shitty deal with birthdays on wknd as each yr i get close to a wknd birthday, it happens to be a leap year (like this year) and it skipped it from Saturday to Sunday Lol!

Your lucky with yours as next leap year will skip yours from a Mobday to a Tuesdsy ha ha!

Ah boys are lovely though Iak, id be very happy to be having another boy again but if its a Girl il be in shock haha! I feel slightly diff this pg with lotsa things so thats the only reason id say poss a girl but i reckon it'll be another boy.. Hmmm not ling to wait, hope it goes quickly :)

With regards to your gender scan, i think boys are def more easy to recognise early on than girls, Rileys was blatainly obvs! It was stuck up in air at 12wks haha! I gave a clear as day pic!

Haha aw bless you. Be nice to know before your birthday :) it will go quickly. I feel like these 3 and half months have gone so quick! Really looking forward to having a baby boy. I don't mind either way as it our first. oh really so did you guess at 12 weeks with Riley? My mum keeps saying they will reconfirm at 20 week. I have a 16 week scan and then one when I get back to London.

Btw when do you have the downs testing ?

Tell me about it, times going very fast, no doubt the time will slooooooow right down around 30wks when we're big & uncomfy Lol!

Yeah Rileys boy bits was stuck up right in the air lol il post a pic in a minute haha!

You may have to pay to have the Downes testing done hun as its only done between 10-14wks, after this time the fluid measurement that they take at the wont be accurate after 14 wks.. You nay need to investigate the Harmony blood test if you really want it done, i know its costly though asi dont think NHS do it., theres always the Amniocisis but i know you probs wouldnt want that done.. I think i spelt it wrong but its were they take some amniotic fluid for testing..

Iak, this is Rileys 12wk scan.. His lil winkle was poked right up lol

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpss6gkuoye.jpeg

Aw bless him! Did you have a feeling at 12 weeks? Have you had the testing done? My hospital said between 15-20 weeks

I had a feeling boy then ..

Maybe the US does the testing diff, my results for Downes, Pataus & Edwards syndrome all came back ok, thank god :) will you be having the screening done?

My hospital in uk said that.

Ah good. Is there any risks of miscarriage ? How do they take the blood ?

I think with an Amniosisis or however its spelt, theres a minimal miscarriage chance il google the percentage rate, the harmony blood test is less invasive but i dont think uk does it, private does but bloods get tested in US i think.. Its a around £400-600ish..

Iak

I found a link for Harmony testing giving full details prices etc..

https://www.fetalmedicine.com/harmony-test

Is there a risk on the normal test which you had ?

:winkwink:Thank you for the information :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->