ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Clairybell- went for a scan on Monday and my dates have changed again. Is this normal ?

Or should I just stay with my the date from my last period ?

They changed your due date again? Really? When was your scan when they gave you babys accurate date, was it around 12wks hun? How veryconfsusing, they shouldnt be changing it surely? Did they put you forward or back?

At 12 weeks here they said 8th August. On Monday they said I was measuring at 17 wks. From my last period due date would be 12th August

Sorry at 12 weeks they said 9th August. On Monday they said 8th August.

Morning Iak :) Happy mother to be day xx

I would keep you 12wk scan date hun, its only a couple days diff but baby probs in diff position ;) keep 9th august, that be the date that uk NHS will always go by :thumbup:

Thank you Hun. Happy Mother's Day to you. I hope you have a lovely day!

Clairybell when did you start to feel kicks with Riley? And what does it feel like ?

With Riley it was between 17/18wks i think, def a good week or so before my 20wk scan & i had posterior placenta, this one ive only just started feeling odd poppy kicks these past 4/5 days & im just over 19wks with Anterior placenta.

Its a weird sensation, kind of like a palpitation pop, i bet you have had some but not realised :) some ladies dont get anything until after 20wks for their first..

I was getting worried this time because i was expecting to feel movement much earlier on & nothing.. So i borrowed my friends Fetal Heart doppler Lol! Found hb straight away ha ha but its reassuring :thumbup:

Thank you :) I love having a doppler! Are you planning to breastfeed ?

Well it's a girl!!!!! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20160309_202703.jpg
    IMG_20160309_202703.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2016-03-09-22-26-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-09-22-26-58.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 7
Ahhh congratulations srobbins :hugs: by going your ultrasound piccy i wouldve suggested girl aswell hehe how lovely! How you feeling?

Iak, il be giving my friends Doppler back next week after our scan, feeling lotsa swirls & kicks in there now but they are def good for reassurance! Plus, my friend just got her bfp last week after she had a loss & D&C last December so im so happy for her :thumbup:

I was in debate of breastfeeding again as Rileys feeds took hours sometimes & il be getting Riley sorted for school & not sure id have the time but il give it a go i think, its lovely & so easy with nightfeeds in the first few weeks not flapping around sorting bottles out Lol!

I had spotting pains & spotting on Monday & Tuesday this week so be put on bedrest for few days although they never scanned to check! I think babys just pushing down & making me very achey, CM has returned to white now thank god! Scan next Tuesday eee!!

I'm feeling a lot better. I can finally eat. Lol. Now just dealing with this sinus drainage.

Ah hun, sinus issues are rubbish when pg, i had sinus infection early pg & my fave felt like it was gonna explode, hugs hun :hugs: so glad the sickness has gone, its horrid lol

Congratulations Scrobbins! When are you due ?

Clairybell- Oh how lovely for your friend. Yes I knew straight away that I wanted to breastfeed, but want to be prepared if i am unable. I have heard that some women can't express the milk.

How are you feel now ? Did they say why you had spotting and what's spotting pains ?

I hope you are resting! So Tuesday you know the gender ?

No they never said what couldve caused it or even sent me to be checked over, was a little annoyed actually as nearly 20wks!! No more spotting & my CM is normal again thank god.. :thumbup: still achey but i think its how the baby is lying in there..

Eee yes Monday we will know so il post an update for you ladies hehe :)

Im going to get bottles & all bits related incase breastfeeding gets too much esp with Riley, im hoping not as its lovely & def given me & Riley a lovely bond :hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow Clairybell :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->