TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

I hope so, because feeling this bad better be for something good. And I keep smelling something weird.

Lol im sorry. Im just giggling to myself because to me this sounds like IT.
Im sorry u feel like crap though...

That'd be nice. Especially since tomorrow determines if I'm triphasic or not.

I'm bowing out. Please add the vil witch by my name. Spotting again but this time heavier than before and more reddish-brown. Noticed it when I wiped about an hour ago. Put in a tampon for about a half hour and sure enough, there was a small amount of reddish-brown discharge on it. Period is not due until Tuesday or Wednesday (3 different period charting apps can't decide which one is it, despite all having the same info) and I usually spot the day before but AF is messing with my head and body, I suspect.

The interesting thing is I don't have the normal PMS symptoms...no bloating, no cramps, no horny feelings..nothing. But I suspect once you start TTC, "normal" flies out of the window.

Well, gonna put on my big girl, rather my period grandma-drawers, on...slap on a pad and throw a welcoming party for AF. Gonna call the doc this week once I get full flow to start planning for next month.

Good luck ladies to all that are still waiting! Hope I'm the last one out for this month!

I'm sorry Mo :hugs: I hope you get it next go round.. I'm even hoping that it could be IB.. I'll keep my FX for that.. but I did do as you wished and added that dumb ole witch ugh..

I think i got all the new testing dates updated.. I'm almost positive tomorrow will be my last day being able to get on here and get anything done.. so keep posting i look forward to seeing all the BFP's when I get back from my honeymoon!! AHH Getting married in 72 hours!! :dance:

How we doing today, DSemcho?

Ash I'm so excited for you!! Have a wonderful and beautiful wedding:hugs: Lots of hugs to you and Amber on your special day right around the corner! And a fantastic honeymoon:winkwink:

Just wanted to say congratulations, and happy birthday, too, Ash!! I hope you'll see this before you're off.... enjoy every second :thumbup:

On and off nauseous... I slept yesterday from 8pm - 10:30pm. Then went back to bed at 11/11:30 and slept until 8am and it was hard for me to get up. Then after the first part of my split shift (got off at 12:30) I went home had "special time" and then fell asleep after so I slept from 2pm - 4:30pm and again it was hard to get up (I set a timer)... And I'm still sleepy. So I'm hoping I find something out soon. Also having a stabbing pain in the left side of my lower back.

Huuuuge temp drop this morning at 10DPO. Below the cover line. That's never happened before. I've had drops but never below the line. Hoping this isn't AF getting ready to show her ugly face early. Ugh.

Could be implantation!! ^_^

I had a drop today to but not under coverline... Do you think I might get AF?

I'm bowing out. Please add the vil witch by my name. Spotting again but this time heavier than before and more reddish-brown. Noticed it when I wiped about an hour ago. Put in a tampon for about a half hour and sure enough, there was a small amount of reddish-brown discharge on it. Period is not due until Tuesday or Wednesday (3 different period charting apps can't decide which one is it, despite all having the same info) and I usually spot the day before but AF is messing with my head and body, I suspect.

The interesting thing is I don't have the normal PMS symptoms...no bloating, no cramps, no horny feelings..nothing. But I suspect once you start TTC, "normal" flies out of the window.

Well, gonna put on my big girl, rather my period grandma-drawers, on...slap on a pad and throw a welcoming party for AF. Gonna call the doc this week once I get full flow to start planning for next month.

Good luck ladies to all that are still waiting! Hope I'm the last one out for this month!

I'm sorry Mo :hugs: I hope you get it next go round.. I'm even hoping that it could be IB.. I'll keep my FX for that.. but I did do as you wished and added that dumb ole witch ugh..

I think i got all the new testing dates updated.. I'm almost positive tomorrow will be my last day being able to get on here and get anything done.. so keep posting i look forward to seeing all the BFP's when I get back from my honeymoon!! AHH Getting married in 72 hours!! :dance:

Have an awesome wedding!!

AFM: I'm still spotting but have been wearing a pad for the past day or so and nothing really coming down! Not even overnight! I see a little something something when I wipe but even this morning, nothing! I wish it would just flow so we can get this party going! I still don't feel any pms-y feelings like usually do....no cramping, bloating, nothing. I think it may be the stress of it all (?) but I'm trying to chill. REALLY!

I know I'm not pregnant so I don't know what gives. Don't get me wrong, if it's just a super light period with no cramping, I am NOT complaining. I just wish my body would decide what it wants to do! *sigh*

I'm so sorry for all you ladies who the witch got! :(
geisha ill be testing right around then too, it's looking like I finally o'd on the 20th so af is due the 2nd!

I would like to join. =) Ill be testing on Saturday the 26th. I will be 10 days late by then. Hoping for a BFP.

This is my story so far.

this is my first month TTC. I need some advice and support because I don't want to tell my family or friends that were trying. I would just rather surprise them. My husband is 25 and I am 21, we have been married for over 2 years and are ready to expand our family.

I need your input on my current situation.

My periods are always very regular. Every 31 days and the first day is really heavy and painful. This month is different though. I was supposed to start on 10-17-13. But on 10-14-13 at 3:30 pm I started bleeding very lightly. Then it stopped on 10-16-13 and was brown. I was completely dry on the 17th ( day period supposed to be due) then on 10-18-13, I woke up and I had brown spotting. And I'm cramping and bloated. The spotting isn't enough to fill a pad or tampon, barely a pantyliner.

I took a test on 10-18-13 and got a BFN. Dr. said to wait a week and retest. I was just wondering if any on you knew what this meant? I fully believe that i would be having a normal period this month if i weren't pregnant. Could this possibly be implantation bleeding? Or just a really wacky period?

These are my symptoms.

DPO tracker

4 dpo- veiny swollen boobs, peeing a lot, hot, ovary twinges, dry mouth, rash on chest and between boobs, had baby makin sex, heart palpitation,

5dpo- cried at the croods. slight headache, tired, ache in right ovary area

6do- woke up at 5 am extremely hungry. Feeling puffy all over, breaking out like crazy, constantly having to pee

9dpo- laid in bed all day, extremely exausted and very emotional, discharge, congested

10dpo- nauseas after eating, super hot!, smelling my lotion really strong, lazy, discharge, congested , ovary twinges all day~somewhat strong

11dpo- pants fitting tight, congested, feeling a little sick, hot, feeling full in my uterus area, cramping a little bit, twinges on ovary areas, back ached like crazy

12dpo- horrible cramping like on my period, bloated, eating constantly, sore boobs!

13dpo- cramping off and on, twinges in ovaries, sore boobs, tired

14dpo- cramps and bleeding. Light bleeding that's very smooth. Bright red, but has zero clots. 4 days before expected period. Boobs still sore.

15dpo- light bleeding, no clots.

16dpo- light bleeding turned brown-stopped that evening at 7ish.

17dpo-nothing! dry

18dpo-woke up to brown spotting. Took pregnancy test and it was BFN. Had a dream that i took a pregnancy test and it was positive, but it was a used pregnancy test. Weird? So then i took another one to be sure and it was positive also, but it was a tampon not a preg test.

19dpo-brown spotting-barely

20dpo- no spotting, BFN =( Congested and tired. Cried while watching After Earth. I never cry at movies, ever! So these last two i cried at are weird.

22dpo- normal discharge

Had some sharp intense cramps that only lasted for a minute or two....praying it's implantation!!!!! [-o<

:dust: to everyone!!!

Temp went back up to 98.5, cervix is still kinda hard to reach but that baby is CLOSED!

:happydance:YaY!!! DSemcho!!!!:happydance:
When's AF "due"?? FX!!!!!!!

I'm due any where from tomorrow on but I have no idea if I'm expecting her or not.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->