TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

Aaw I'm sorry Rachyf...Hopefully November is THE cycle for all of us that had a BFN.

Can I be added for November 4th, please.

I can see this becoming one of the biggest threads. LOL

Thanks babyluv!!! Yeah fx for our little November turkey's

Ok Ladies I think i got everyone updated and added to the Nov testing dates.. lets hope we all have something extra to be thankful for :) Sending loads of baby dust to everyone and welcome to the new ladies just joining the thread! :)

AFM. Just want to remind every one..starting next Wednesday it will be kinda hard for me to get on do to all the family that's going to be in town and wedding stuff going on and then my honeymoon.. But i'll be back Nov 6th and will go through an update everything.. I better come back to some BFPs!!! :) and by then i'll be in the wait for O :dance: andI'll be back in the TTC waiting game :)

Ok Ladies I think i got everyone updated and added to the Nov testing dates.. lets hope we all have something extra to be thankful for :) Sending loads of baby dust to everyone and welcome to the new ladies just joining the thread! :)

AFM. Just want to remind every one..starting next Wednesday it will be kinda hard for me to get on do to all the family that's going to be in town and wedding stuff going on and then my honeymoon.. But i'll be back Nov 6th and will go through an update everything.. I better come back to some BFPs!!! :) and by then i'll be in the wait for O :dance: andI'll be back in the TTC waiting game :)

Have a fabulous wedding!

Dont worry about us ;)

Have a great wedding and honeymoon!!

Yay or Nay? AF due tomorrow or day after.
58f2cea0-b905-465b-bc48-604f90e231d0_zpsdc31ac5d.jpg

I have line eye, im not sure if that really is faint shadow there...
Id say test again tomorrow maybe its a clearer result then.

update: had a faint line today on an IC. testing again with FRER tomorrow morning. i'll let you know! fx! it's in the preg test gallery if you want to see it! babydust ladies!!!

Yay or Nay? AF due tomorrow or day after.

Can't see it but I'm on my mobile, I uploaded a pic and I swear in person I saw a line and on the screen it wasnt noticeable, few more days will darken any line! Good luck! Everyone is different! My sister didn't get a BFP until 14dpo and I got mine at 8! We r twins

DSemcho - I can't really tell, but I would test again tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed!

Justagirl - Fingers crossed! I popped over to the gallery and it definitely looks like a bfp to me, I didn't even have to enlarge it.:happydance:

got this tonight! couldn't hold out til morning but it was good enough! i'll confirm in the morning to make sure this isn't some crazy trick, but really hoping it'll be my first bfp!!

major luck to all those still waiting to test, in october or november! it will happen for you, i know it. babydust babydust!

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 16
Yay that definitely looks positive!! Congrats!!

got this tonight! couldn't hold out til morning but it was good enough! i'll confirm in the morning to make sure this isn't some crazy trick, but really hoping it'll be my first bfp!!

major luck to all those still waiting to test, in october or november! it will happen for you, i know it. babydust babydust!

Oh my goodness!! What a beautiful BFP!! Congratulations mama!!!!

My coverline on OvuFriend is 97.65 and AF is due today. Yesterday my temp was 98 so of course I was expecting a temp dip today but NOPE! 98.4!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->