TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

So after putting my temp into OvuFriend and Fertility Friend this is the stats they gave me.

OvuFriend: 66/100 and 93% of positive test
FertilityFriend: 84/100 and 90.5% of positive test

Now for a little TMI... Anyone think these are good signs?
Cervix isn't quite as low as it normally would be, but it does feel kind of open. I'm SUPER gassy and it's awful. My boobs don't ache, but they normally do. Also I'm constipated where I normally have diarrhea, and my CM is tacky/sticky and slightly yellow. Also my urine is a bright yellow color for the past few days now, where normally it's only that color when I'm taking a multivitamin. But I haven't been taking vitamin for the past two weeks so it shouldn't be like that.

Anyone have those and get their BFP? I'm hoping to get my Wondfo's today because I saw shadows on both the cassettes I took yesterday.

So POAS today at 10dpiui and not surprisingly, BFN. Not thinking I'll be one of the lucky ones getting a BFP later. Just got that feeling. I'll try again in 3 days if AF isn't here. *sigh*

AF got me on 18th so hoping for November now! Congrats justagirl & all the other pumpkin seeds!
xo.

Please could you add me for November testers for 23rd :) thanks!
xo.

got this tonight! couldn't hold out til morning but it was good enough! i'll confirm in the morning to make sure this isn't some crazy trick, but really hoping it'll be my first bfp!!

major luck to all those still waiting to test, in october or november! it will happen for you, i know it. babydust babydust!

Congrats! !! Thats def. a BFP!!! Yaaaaay :happydance:

got this tonight! couldn't hold out til morning but it was good enough! i'll confirm in the morning to make sure this isn't some crazy trick, but really hoping it'll be my first bfp!!

major luck to all those still waiting to test, in october or november! it will happen for you, i know it. babydust babydust!

Looks positive to me! Congrats!

:dance: Congrats hun!! Here's to a H&H 9months!!

Please could you add me for November testers for 23rd :) thanks!
xo.

Sorry about AF sweetie :hugs: .. I got you down in Nov.. lets hope for a little turkey!!

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. How is everyone? Any BFPs or +OPKs happening?

I'm set to O this week on DH's birthday (the 24th) so I will probably test on November 3rd if I'm feeling brave (probably sooner knowing me).

I got new wonfo's in, so I have a few sitting around and I'll use them first :p I just hope that this month is it, because with my O date of the 24th, that'd put me due around the middle of July and my birthday is the 13th. Perfect present for both DH and I.

So excited to see all the BFPs. Go girls. This is me officially in my first TWW but I'll be honest I'm not that optimistic as I didn't take advantage of every opportunity. Trying to stay relaxed and NTNP route first. A BFP would still be nice though.

GL to all the rest of you testers. Xxx

I'll test on November 1st. Good luck to everyone!!! :dust: And congratulations to the BFP's!!!

I'm bowing out. Please add the vil witch by my name. Spotting again but this time heavier than before and more reddish-brown. Noticed it when I wiped about an hour ago. Put in a tampon for about a half hour and sure enough, there was a small amount of reddish-brown discharge on it. Period is not due until Tuesday or Wednesday (3 different period charting apps can't decide which one is it, despite all having the same info) and I usually spot the day before but AF is messing with my head and body, I suspect.

The interesting thing is I don't have the normal PMS symptoms...no bloating, no cramps, no horny feelings..nothing. But I suspect once you start TTC, "normal" flies out of the window.

Well, gonna put on my big girl, rather my period grandma-drawers, on...slap on a pad and throw a welcoming party for AF. Gonna call the doc this week once I get full flow to start planning for next month.

Good luck ladies to all that are still waiting! Hope I'm the last one out for this month!

I'm sorry lovelymo79. Last time I did that AF packed up and left then returned once I had hope again.
Everything "normal" for me flew out the window once I started ttc including my cycle length!! But I'm hoping it's lengthening for a good reason and now that it's at 27 days I'm hoping it won't get longer.

I don't have much hope for this cycle as we didn't bd much but I'm still hopeful cause it only takes 1 right? Here's hoping AF doesn't show in 3 days!

17DPO, AF was due on 18/19OCT and still nada. This AM's temp was 98.7 - still high!! Cervix is barely reachable where when AF is supposed to come it's really low.

I'm sorry Lovelymo and I agree everything normal completely goes out the window. I think that goes for almost every TTCer....argh

I think I'm O'ing today (not quite sure bc it seems that my opk line is just a tiny bit lighter than the control line) and we BD'd yesterday and the day before. Yesterday I used preseed just to try it. And ill try to get my BF to BD again tonight. (Like that's gonna be a struggle...LOL)

Good luck to all you chickas!!!

CD7 for me today. Only 10 more days until I should O.. ugh!
I don't know which TWW is worse.. The first or the second half of the month?!?

Ladies I feel like I'm dying. I vomited, I'm dizzy and have a migraine and feel like I'm gonna faint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->