TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

I definitely just O'ed or right on the mark, I just had the tell tale cramps after worrying about them so much lol. This is gotta be a good month!

I deff had O pains but man my OPKs were so crazy tis month.. Last month was so easy to tell everything 2 days before O had 2 pretty positives day of O was clearly negative... Man this month I I looked like I was positive on days n should have been negative and then my O days was neg but my line was till dark a lot darker then last month on O day... Then I do AI my last day of AI we had a mishap with some baby juice so not all of it got to where it needed to go.. So I really just relying on a wing and a prayer that it happens this month.. But still keeping the faith and holding onto hope.. AF due on the 2nd going to try and hold off on testing till the 3rd if no AF

I'm sending you baby dust!! I'm feeling unusually spunky and hyper about today. I don't think I've ever been so excited to O in my life

I definitely just O'ed or right on the mark, I just had the tell tale cramps after worrying about them so much lol. This is gotta be a good month!

I deff had O pains but man my OPKs were so crazy tis month.. Last month was so easy to tell everything 2 days before O had 2 pretty positives day of O was clearly negative... Man this month I I looked like I was positive on days n should have been negative and then my O days was neg but my line was till dark a lot darker then last month on O day... Then I do AI my last day of AI we had a mishap with some baby juice so not all of it got to where it needed to go.. So I really just relying on a wing and a prayer that it happens this month.. But still keeping the faith and holding onto hope.. AF due on the 2nd going to try and hold off on testing till the 3rd if no AF

I'm sending you baby dust!! I'm feeling unusually spunky and hyper about today. I don't think I've ever been so excited to O in my life

Lol its amazing how TTC makes us act :)

I will test Oct 1st. Good luck to everyone! :)

Welcome Livia! I have you added.. sending you loads of baby dust!!

This thread is making me smile :) So much good energy! I have such a good feeling about October... it's my favorite month! So... good things have to happen, right? :)

AF is on her way out (suuuuuuper light, barely there today.. whee!!), so now the FIRST TWW begins :rofl: It's worse for me waiting to O than it is waiting for AF. I'm always anxious that my body is going to do something weird, and then I have to rearrange my whole timetable... we're doing AI, so we have to do things on a schedule, so it's a little stressful. At least in the TWW, there's an end in sight, one way or another, and I have a target date. I've O'd on CD15 the last three cycles, so I'm planning for that... but I've had a wacky O in the past, which makes me anxious.

But I'm going to start OPK's probably on Friday, CD10. Starting my evening primrose oil when I got AF. We're going to try for two donations this cycle... my O is going to be the middle of the week, probably, which makes scheduling a pain, so two is going to be all we can manage, I think. But hey, it only takes one, right?

:dust:

It's only 1DPO and I'm already twiddling my thumbs, time to occupy myself with lesson plans!

This thread is making me smile :) So much good energy! I have such a good feeling about October... it's my favorite month! So... good things have to happen, right? :)

AF is on her way out (suuuuuuper light, barely there today.. whee!!), so now the FIRST TWW begins :rofl: It's worse for me waiting to O than it is waiting for AF. I'm always anxious that my body is going to do something weird, and then I have to rearrange my whole timetable... we're doing AI, so we have to do things on a schedule, so it's a little stressful. At least in the TWW, there's an end in sight, one way or another, and I have a target date. I've O'd on CD15 the last three cycles, so I'm planning for that... but I've had a wacky O in the past, which makes me anxious.

But I'm going to start OPK's probably on Friday, CD10. Starting my evening primrose oil when I got AF. We're going to try for two donations this cycle... my O is going to be the middle of the week, probably, which makes scheduling a pain, so two is going to be all we can manage, I think. But hey, it only takes one, right?

your so right!! It's the best month!! some awesomely amazing things are going to happen this month!! I'm getting married and my 30th birthday!! :happydance: :bfp: would be the icing on the cake to just make it and EPIC month!! :happydance: We got this ladies!! :dust: :dust: :dust: loads and loads of baby dust to everyone!!

your so right!! It's the best month!! some awesomely amazing things are going to happen this month!! I'm getting married and my 30th birthday!! :happydance: :bfp: would be the icing on the cake to just make it and EPIC month!! :happydance: We got this ladies!! :dust: :dust: :dust: loads and loads of baby dust to everyone!!

Good things come in threes, right? Marriage, birthday... BABY! <3

Congrats! Are you guys doing a big ol' ceremony? We got married in February, and we just did a quiet little Justice of the Peace thing and went out to dinner later. Last month we had a huge BBQ, though, as sort of a "reception." You must be so excited!

I love everything about autumn. I'd name my kid Autumn if DW would allow it :rofl: I'd love that BFP before Christmas.

How many donations did you get this cycle?

FX & :dust:

Congrats! Are you guys doing a big ol' ceremony? We got married in February, and we just did a quiet little Justice of the Peace thing and went out to dinner later. Last month we had a huge BBQ, though, as sort of a "reception." You must be so excited!

I love everything about autumn. I'd name my kid Autumn if DW would allow it :rofl: I'd love that BFP before Christmas.

ohhh didnt even think of the "3" thing.. even more hope :happydance:

thank you :) yeah.. I'm not going huge but not small either. having it at a yacht club that my aunt is a member of only reason we even picked there was because it's pretty plus with her being a member the price was soo dumb cheap and the lady likes my aunt she like really really hooked us up.. like pretty much getting married and for everything cost less then 2k. Were getting married the 25th my birthday is the 26th lol our theme is The Nightmare Before Christmas lol

oh the fall... I LOVEEE the Fall.. Autumn is such a pretty name :) I'm ready for camping,fires, hot coco and gumbo (yeah southern here lol) but living in louisiana its a hit or miss lol we wore shorts for thanksgiving last year lol

well we had 3 donations.. but my OPK's really confused me so we did 1 on a day i know it was neg but was 2 days from supposed the O day, then i got a looked dark to me on the day before supposed O so we did AI then and then day of O i thought would be neg still looked a little dark but lighter then before we got a partial denotation and what i mean by that is.. we had about 5-6ml of baby juice but (tmi warning) Amber pulled the syringe out to fast and most of it came back out so i think if i had to guess 1-2ml made it to its destination. next day took my last OPK and it was still dark but not a positive was just ALOT darker then my last months OPK's on those days.. i mean last month was so easy i had 2 +'s the 2 days before O then a big fat - the day of O... soooooooooooo I'm just hoping and praying i caught the egg lol

your ready to start hittin the OPK's? l

thank you :) yeah.. I'm not going huge but not small either. having it at a yacht club that my aunt is a member of only reason we even picked there was because it's pretty plus with her being a member the price was soo dumb cheap and the lady likes my aunt she like really really hooked us up.. like pretty much getting married and for everything cost less then 2k. Were getting married the 25th my birthday is the 26th lol our theme is The Nightmare Before Christmas lol

oh the fall... I LOVEEE the Fall.. Autumn is such a pretty name :) I'm ready for camping,fires, hot coco and gumbo (yeah southern here lol) but living in louisiana its a hit or miss lol we wore shorts for thanksgiving last year lol

well we had 3 donations.. but my OPK's really confused me so we did 1 on a day i know it was neg but was 2 days from supposed the O day, then i got a looked dark to me on the day before supposed O so we did AI then and then day of O i thought would be neg still looked a little dark but lighter then before we got a partial denotation and what i mean by that is.. we had about 5-6ml of baby juice but (tmi warning) Amber pulled the syringe out to fast and most of it came back out so i think if i had to guess 1-2ml made it to its destination. next day took my last OPK and it was still dark but not a positive was just ALOT darker then my last months OPK's on those days.. i mean last month was so easy i had 2 +'s the 2 days before O then a big fat - the day of O... soooooooooooo I'm just hoping and praying i caught the egg lol

That's awesome! I love The Nightmare Before Christmas! Oh, I'm so excited for you guys!! And you can't beat the price :) This month is going to be spectacular for you :happydance:

And it sounds like your timing was great! I bet you got that last iffy OPK because you ovulated just before you took it. Last month, I got a super dark OPK at 7:30pm on O day, and then got a donation, took another OPK at 11:45pm, and it was still dark, but negative. By the next morning, it was a clear negative. So I ovulated somewhere between the two tests.

And honestly, 1-2mL is great! That's our whole donation sometimes :rofl:

I'm starting OPK's on Friday. Last two months, I used the Clearblue digis, but I never got a flashing smiley... went right to solid from nothing. So it's just a waste of money for me; the IC's work just as well! So I'm just going to be using them this time. If all goes as planned, we'll get a donation next Sunday, the 29th, in the afternoon, then again on Tuesday the 1st in the evening... and I'm supposed to O on Wednesday.

How are you feeling in your TWW?

That's awesome! I love The Nightmare Before Christmas! Oh, I'm so excited for you guys!! And you can't beat the price :) This month is going to be spectacular for you :happydance:

And it sounds like your timing was great! I bet you got that last iffy OPK because you ovulated just before you took it. Last month, I got a super dark OPK at 7:30pm on O day, and then got a donation, took another OPK at 11:45pm, and it was still dark, but negative. By the next morning, it was a clear negative. So I ovulated somewhere between the two tests.

I'm starting OPK's on Friday. Last two months, I used the Clearblue digis, but I never got a flashing smiley... went right to solid from nothing. So it's just a waste of money for me; the IC's work just as well! So I'm just going to be using them this time. If all goes as planned, we'll get a donation next Sunday, the 29th, in the afternoon, then again on Tuesday the 1st in the evening... and I'm supposed to O on Wednesday.

Thank you!! :) It's Amber's fav movie and i love anything disney plus our wedding being in October kinda just felt perfect :) now if out little pumpkin seed can find it's place in my uterus would be just amazing :D (hey jack is the pumpkin king another wala moment lol)
and omg
"And honestly, 1-2mL is great! That's our whole donation sometimes" :haha: :rofl: that killed me I bust out laughing at work.. amber felt so bad when it happened all i could say was don't worry it's ok if its meant to happen it only takes one..

I found the OPK answers worked well my first month and i'm guessing worked pretty good on this month as well if i did indeed catch it in the middle like you suspect.. again something else I never thought of.. this is my only 2nd time using OPK's hell my first month i almost missed everything all together because i didn't know i wasn't suppose to use FMU lol and take it around the same time every day.. I TTC about 4 years ago but didn't use anything and was getting 1 donation a month.. So trying a bit harder this time heh

that's awesome!! you get your donations right around the time AF is due for me lol does your wifey get grossed out by the baby juice? Amber is so grossed by it lol im LUCKY i get her to do 3 AI's i hate to push for more..

My TWW so far isn't to bad because i spend the first part of my morning at work.. they have me working 2 weeks straight for some reason so by the time I have a off day it will be damn near time for me to POAS so thats one way of making time go by.. then with it being so close to the wedding and my birthday we been taking care of alot of things.. like yesterday i got up at 3:20 to be at work for 4am got home at 2pm told my mom happy birthday got her a card and lil petifors then we left and went shopping for wedding stuff an costumes for the Halloween party were going to for my birthday.. didnt get home until 10:45pm yeah i passed out after that i made the comment my back , legs and feet hurt and Amber goes i really think your pregnant i said to early to tell im tired thoe lol.. today we will be stuffing and doing invitations (125) and a few more things to go shopping for.. so im keeping busy lol

Please could you add me to your list! Testing around 16th :)
Thank you! :wohoo:
xo.

I must say I love being a part of this thread! This is our 3rd month TTC...and you ladies are making me feel so positive!! : ) : )

xo.

Welcome pearlsandbows, i got you added dear.. i wish you loads of luck and tons of baby dust blowing your way :dust:

I must say I love being a part of this thread! This is our 3rd month TTC...and you ladies are making me feel so positive!! : ) : )

its amazing how all the ladies on this site can make you feel so hopeful even when your starting to think your out.. that's how i felt last month.. but everyone made me just hold on to the little bit of hope.. AF came but it was still nice to have so much support..

xo.

Welcome pearlsandbows, i got you added dear.. i wish you loads of luck and tons of baby dust blowing your way :dust:

Thank you so much! Lots of luck to you too! & all the other ladies here :) I agree about the positivity on this thread, great to be a part of! :happydance: Come on October!!!
xo.

CD8 Today and got our first BD in starting the fertile window.. now we will BD EOD until EWCM and then 3 days in row if possible (hubby has to go to bed really early so i'm not sure how it will work) Yay!! Here we go.....

Thank you!! :) It's Amber's fav movie and i love anything disney plus our wedding being in October kinda just felt perfect :) now if out little pumpkin seed can find it's place in my uterus would be just amazing :D (hey jack is the pumpkin king another wala moment lol)
and omg
"And honestly, 1-2mL is great! That's our whole donation sometimes" :haha: :rofl: that killed me I bust out laughing at work.. amber felt so bad when it happened all i could say was don't worry it's ok if its meant to happen it only takes one..

I found the OPK answers worked well my first month and i'm guessing worked pretty good on this month as well if i did indeed catch it in the middle like you suspect.. again something else I never thought of.. this is my only 2nd time using OPK's hell my first month i almost missed everything all together because i didn't know i wasn't suppose to use FMU lol and take it around the same time every day.. I TTC about 4 years ago but didn't use anything and was getting 1 donation a month.. So trying a bit harder this time heh

that's awesome!! you get your donations right around the time AF is due for me lol does your wifey get grossed out by the baby juice? Amber is so grossed by it lol im LUCKY i get her to do 3 AI's i hate to push for more..

My TWW so far isn't to bad because i spend the first part of my morning at work.. they have me working 2 weeks straight for some reason so by the time I have a off day it will be damn near time for me to POAS so thats one way of making time go by.. then with it being so close to the wedding and my birthday we been taking care of alot of things.. like yesterday i got up at 3:20 to be at work for 4am got home at 2pm told my mom happy birthday got her a card and lil petifors then we left and went shopping for wedding stuff an costumes for the Halloween party were going to for my birthday.. didnt get home until 10:45pm yeah i passed out after that i made the comment my back , legs and feet hurt and Amber goes i really think your pregnant i said to early to tell im tired thoe lol.. today we will be stuffing and doing invitations (125) and a few more things to go shopping for.. so im keeping busy lol

I'm glad you have something to keep you busy during TWW! The time really drags. Wedding planning will make it fly. And maybe you'll have an itsy bitsy little extra member of your wedding party ;)

And actually, DW does great with the baby-juice :haha: I'm the one who's like "ohhh... ick" and makes faces at it :haha: She's amazing, all business. It's even worse the next day, though, when it's all... leaky. Ugh, makes me want to gag. I think God made me a lesbian for a reason :rofl: I can't wait to get into the :shower: after; it's torture to wait!

CD8 Today and got our first BD in starting the fertile window.. now we will BD EOD until EWCM and then 3 days in row if possible (hubby has to go to bed really early so i'm not sure how it will work) Yay!! Here we go.....

Woohoo.. :happydance: sending loads of baby dust your way Hun.. Have fun and relax :)

and omg

I'm glad you have something to keep you busy during TWW! The time really drags. Wedding planning will make it fly. And maybe you'll have an itsy bitsy little extra member of your wedding party ;)

And actually, DW does great with the baby-juice :haha: I'm the one who's like "ohhh... ick" and makes faces at it :haha: She's amazing, all business. It's even worse the next day, though, when it's all... leaky. Ugh, makes me want to gag. I think God made me a lesbian for a reason :rofl: I can't wait to get into the :shower: after; it's torture to wait!

:lmao: yea it is gross that night and next day.. You sound just like Amber :haha: omg the first time we tried she would do the AI and then hand me the bottle and syringe and wouldn't let me touch her at all anywhere until everything has been washed with antibacterial soap lol and my hands more then once even thoe I really didnt ouch any thing she even got gloves :lmao: this time around she was a real trooper no gloves and doesn't freak out and ask me a oxen times if I wished my hands really good :haha: me on the other hand doesn't bother me to much just the leaking is gross but after a shower I'm ok no gagging... But yeah deff a lesbian for a good reason lol :)

Oh man I hope and pray we have a itty bitty tiny member with us. Talking on here helps time to.. I really enjoy getting to know people and hearing there stories and just talking. :)

My bf proposed this weekend and we got engaged!! :wohoo: lots of BDing to celebrate! I've spent a lot of this weekend upside down, lol. Hope everyone else is having fun getting their BD on. Nights are getting colder and earlier, which makes for great snuggling :) Positive vibes to everyone!!

Please can you put me down for the 6th I'm hoping my temp rises and I get crosshairs x

Thankyou x

My bf proposed this weekend and we got engaged!! :wohoo: lots of BDing to celebrate! I've spent a lot of this weekend upside down, lol. Hope everyone else is having fun getting their BD on. Nights are getting colder and earlier, which makes for great snuggling :) Positive vibes to everyone!!

:happydance: Oh YAY!! congrats hunnie!!! so exciting!! :happydance:

Please can you put me down for the 6th I'm hoping my temp rises and I get crosshairs x

Thankyou x

Welcome Missbx I added you to our growing list.. Wishing you lots of luck and sending lots of baby dust your way!! :dust:

:happydance: LET GO OCTOBER!!! Give us LOTS of Pumpkin Seeds!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->