Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Oh and nurse ginger - did we miss your bfp? Or was it just me? CONGRATS!
Looks like it's really was a Xmas bfp!!!

Yes! I got it on Christmas day while the bf was out. Haha it was awesome! :) I've been hormonal lately and not really wanting to be around him which sucks but hopefully gets better. I hate feeling his way.

Thanks for the support ladies, the only way I'm going to cancel my appointment is if i get my damn BFP! lol!
Total congrats NurseGinger!!! I am in love with your picture, I showed DH and make that joke after every time we BD now haha ;)

My poor DH is off to the doctor after he is off of work today, he has had horrid belly pains the past few days and it doesn't seem to be lessening. His work won't even let him off without him loosing all of his holiday pay for new years AND taking a violation to do so.. his work sucks. Im just hoping he feels better soon enough for us to get back to BDing! I am shooting for AT LEAST every other day until Im sure I've O'd. We shall see though how that works out \\:D/

Congratulations Nurse Ginger :D

Laura, hope your hubby feels better soon!

Laura, that sucks,I hope he feels better soon.

Loobs and Hanrh, I'm happy to have you guys stick around for as long as you want!

Over here, I think I may have Oed today. Hopefully at least! My opks have been negative and I had twinges and a slight bit of cramping this afternoon. I won't know until a temp rise though, so I'll keep BDing until I'm sure!

I really don't want to miss any chances this month. I just made my annual apt for my doc in late Jan and I would love to get a BFP before that.

just a quick hello from vacation - congrats nurseginger!! this thread got lots of christmas love it looks like!:thumbup: when i got pregnant, i joined a first tri thread and semi followed the ttc threads, but then felt even more lost when i lost the baby, coming back but not feeling like i knew anyone/what was happening, so i say stick around where you feel comfortable.:thumbup: i will say, if i may:shy: that it sometimes (not always) is hard when all the ttc threads get full of pregnancy talk...but in my current not overly emotional state, i really am so happy for all these holiday bfps. am hoping the luck will hang around here until march when we start trying again<3

Thank you all!!!! :) 4 weeks today! Have a slight bloated bump when I took a photo haha then I wondered if that was already there before I got pregnant hahahahhaha.

I know what my new years resolution is! Just can't tell anyone I know lol!! Hope you ladies are all having a great day!

I know what my new years resolution is! Just can't tell anyone I know lol!! Hope you ladies are all having a great day!

HAHA, I know exactly what you mean!

I got crosshairs today, yay! 3 dpo. Let the waiting begin...

Yay, that's great news Michelle! :D

I'm due AF tomorrow I think although usually it's come on by now so we shall see.

x

Yay for crosshair Michelle! Not long for you to wait before testing now! Your timing looks amazing! I have my fx for you.

Oh tink that sounds promising. Will you test soon?

I've been having a panic today thinking I've made the whole being pregant up! My mum made me doubt myself as I've had no Af in between! I'm not going crazy am I?? Haha.

Tink, any updates?

Hanrh, I think it's perfectly normal to have that fear until you're able to do a good scan! I think a lot of first time pregnant mothers have those thoughts as well!

Hanrh, I don't think you are crazy - I agree with Michelle that I think most women feel pretty similar!

I've not had AF rear her ugly head yet but I didn't do a test this morning either because decided it would be less heartache to at least wait and see if AF is late or not. I feel like I jinx it every time when I take a test!

x

I got it! I am so scared with how early it is but so, so happy. I think I scared my partner, running to the bedroom crying :kiss:

xx

Attachments

• Pregnancytest4thjan.jpg
    Pregnancytest4thjan.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 14
Blaaah 2 day af with minimal clots after spotting after ovulation, and 10 days after with crazy preggo symptoms that disappeared a few days before af and the worse acne Breakout since puberty. Then here they come again 1day after af with leg cramps and headaches &#128531;Oh and 2 bfn at 11 and 13 dpo and on the 2nd

Yay tink that's amazing news. I'm absolutely delighted for you!! Lots of summer babies for us lot!! Xx

Yayy tink many many congratulations Hun!!! Wish u a v healthy and happy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->