Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Karen that's pretty cool. One of my goals this cycle is to drink more water. I've been doing ok, but need to keep it up and meet my target more. Since doing that and doubling up on the epo my ewcm is epic. Almost astonishing.

Loobs...pretty cool. You don't have to worry about the cups.

Omg....I got the blinking smilie! I was posting here waiting for the results. :happydance: so excited. So gonna jump on the dh. Tooth pain begone...it's baby making time. :sex:

wooohoooo! :happydance:

Thanks ladies, for your advice. I bought 20 cheapies just to start me off this month to see if I like them. Maggz, I think it'll go for CD8. That will be Thursday, and I'm off work that day so can spend all day obsessing.

aaaa I'm fighting the urge right now... I need to pee anyways... what's the harm in doing it on a stick! ?? hah:haha::blush:

Maggz and tuamora, that's a definite good sign that you are having the lotiony-type cm!!! :thumbup:

A few cycles, though, I have had multiple patches of ewcm before finally ovulating. That happened the cycle when I got my BFP. Sometimes my body gears up to ovulate but fails a time or two before it finally works. I'm sure hoping that is not going to happen this time!

Yay I hope you're right!

I hope it didn't delay again! What cd are you?

My OPKs arrived today!!! Wahoo!! And AF is very almost gone. As I'm a newbie to OPKs, what CD should I start using them? X

If you have 100 wondfo's I would test at the same time daily after menses is complete. Every woman ovulates at differing times. You do not want to miss your eggie due to miscalculations or misjudgments.

This month I began to ovulate on/around 13-15dpo. Which seemed early. All signs including temperature stated that I may have ovulated, however I continued to OPK daily. I had a new surge on 24-26DPO and temps were more prominent showing I in fact O'd for sure.

So, again, I would OPK throughout just in case, If you have that many. And remember do not use first morning urine, unless otherwise stated.

So, again, I would OPK throughout just in case, If you have that many. And remember do not use first morning urine, unless otherwise stated.

Uh-oh! I just started using OPKs for the first time this month and have been using FMU. It says you must have held for at least 2 hours before hand and I suffer from urge incontinence so it would be very tough for me to guarantee I could hold for 2 hours at the same time every day if it wasn't after sleeping.
Will the tests not work right with FMU?! I don't know what to do if that is true...

Uh-oh! I just started using OPKs for the first time this month and have been using FMU. It says you must have held for at least 2 hours before hand and I suffer from urge incontinence so it would be very tough for me to guarantee I could hold for 2 hours at the same time every day if it wasn't after sleeping.
Will the tests not work right with FMU?! I don't know what to do if that is true...

Oh crud we're supposed to hold our urine for 2 hours before using an OPK? Eeek I didn't do it right then LOL. I have been testing with OPK every evening after work, but not sure I held my urine for 2 hours before. I have so much to learn!

Oh crud we're supposed to hold our urine for 2 hours before using an OPK? Eeek I didn't do it right then LOL. I have been testing with OPK every evening after work, but not sure I held my urine for 2 hours before. I have so much to learn!

Well, that's what it says in the directions for the FR ones I bought. I dunno if it varies from brand to brand???

yeah i think it depends from brand to brand so just check the instructions.

Im on cd3 now.. a day or two of AF left... Going to the lake with DH and fam for the rest of week and weekend.. I probably won't have internet access.. Wishing you all the best of luck this week ladies !!! I hope everyone is BD'ing tons and getting those BFP!!

Baby dust to all!!

I like the CBE digital opks. You can use fmu with them. This is my first cycle using cheapies and it feels good just testing away. My instructions say to not drink water 2 hours before testing. Which sucks for me because I've been trying to drink more water. I've only done 1 water bottle today so far. Gotta get chuggin...

OPK's have always confused me a bit with when you're supposed to test and everything. I hear it's supposed to be afternoon a lot of times, but that's so hard when you're at work! And I struggle with the hold-your-urine yet it's-good-to-drink-water tension as well.
I hope they're working out for you ladies.
NDurham - glad you got your smiley, have fun BDing away!!
Tuamora - are you testing yet? Your chart looks awesome!

katrine, have fun at the lake!

tuamora, you're close to prime testing time!! Fx for you!

Fx for you as well, Maggz!

I am CD17 today. My temperature was up this morning but not enough to be from ovulation, so hopefully O will happen today. I had a pretty significant "peak day" of ewcm yesterday, and it was my 7th consecutive day of ewcm, so I figure it's gotta be soon! In cycles where I've had delayed O, I don't think I've had it for that long; it would be something like 4 days of fertile cm, then a few days of non-fertile, then back to a few days of fertile, etc.

Just can't wait to be in the tww and cherish the possibility that we might have a new little "sparkle" (as we've called it) growing inside me. :)

Thanks ladies - I checked the instructions for the wondfo ones and it says any time of day to test is fine.

Katrine - have a great time at the lake!!! Sounds lovely :thumbup:

Karen - FX you O today! I love the TWW too for the possibility that there could be a baby :) Although it also drives me crazy at times because I just want to know LOL

Tuamora - I seriously can't wait for you to test!

Eek! Testing tomorrow! Excited and nervous!!!!

Karen, FX for O!!!

Katrine, enjoy the lake! I'm jealous!

When are u testing Tuamora? Such a busy thread it's hard to keep up! Anyone else poas tomorrow?

:dust:

Ooo camichelle what dpo will you be?
If you're all testing tomorrow maybe I'll join in... :D

Hope you O soon Karen!
FX for all you ladies... I'm so excited for all of us..!

ohhh yay I can't wait to check in and see more BFPs :)

:dust: to all!!!

Since I don't temp and only use the opk's I can only estimate. I got my peak on 6/20. You're supposed to O 12-36 hours later. I was only testing once per day so could have happened on 6/20 or 6/21 so tomorrow would be 12-13 dpo. I know still early but in the past I've been able to get positives by that time when pregnant so we'll see!

Afternoon ladies...
Tuamora - it's getting close to your test date !!! Exciting! Fx for you and for our first group bfp!!!

I have been on the pineapple for the last 3 days. Quite enjoying it although the core is quite chewy! Have been eating the actual pineapple too so I hope that is okay?!!

Yeah the whole pineapple is fine, the core just has the most amount of that thing that helps with implantation :)

camichelle I was wondering too cause I got a positive OPK on the 25th so I might not have O'd until the 27th at the latest, so me counting that I'm 8dpo now might only be 6 dpo! Aaah oh well that makes me feel better for the bfn I got lol

I would not worry about that BFN Maggz. You tested really early. Still plenty of time for your :bfp: !!!

Well ladies, I believe I am out. My temp took a major nose dive this morning. I am actually feeling great and optimistic. I look forward to the future. i am so happy to have been able to learn my body this month. The temping, OPKs, etc. has helped me to see that I am normal, and it also has made me come to an awareness that as much as I try to deny that I am stressed, that I really am. That is probably why I missed O earlier. So here is to Body Awareness!!!! YAY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->