Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Oh harnh hoping everything turns out well for u hun this Isnt easy to handle m sure lots f hugs n prayers your way!!

A proper investigation is definitely required now if this is the case again!!

hanrh,
gah, i've missed all the excitement and then all the worry!:dohh::hugs: it sounds so nerve wracking and i hope you get good news or at least some doctors who are willing to look into things and help get some actual answers and not just "you're just unlucky.":roll: hang in there!!:hugs:

hi Tiny!:wave:
i'm sort of a ninja around here and probably need to change the subscription status on this thread so as not to be:dohh: but good luck this cycle! and...we got married in june too.:friends:

laura,
my next appointment is on june 17th:thumbup: but no scan or anything, just fetal heart rate, height/weight/blood pressure and nothing nearly as exciting as finding out the sex! we are staying team yellow.:winkwink:

i wasn't sick the first time, but felt like i was constantly hungover from weeks 5-9/10 this time. then i was just nauseous in the evenings (and would just go to bed to escape it) for a couple weeks and now i just have a day here or there that i feel "off," so hopefully feeling better is just around the corner for you!!

hanrh, I hope everything turns out fine! I'll be thinking of you.

I go for more bloodwork this morning in hopes my betas are rising at a better percentage. I also had a huge temp drop this morning, so I'm a little worried for an impending miscarriage myself. I'll let you ladies know once I find out anything.

Fingers really crossed for both of you hanrh and Michelle!! Lots of prayers coming your way!!!!

Michelle - I have heard that temps after you are pregnant don't always stable, so it could just be crazy hormones doing crazy things!

Jump - you are right. Being diagnosed with 'bad luck' is the most disappointing thing ever! We need answers!

Well. it's not looking so good. Got the results back today, and hcg was at 625 (Thursday it was 305) and progesterone was at 26. The nurse said on the plus side, my numbers are increasing but definitely not near what they like to see. She said that they want to give every pregnancy as much of a chance, and want me to go in for another set of bloodwork in a week and an ultrasound (if nothing happens before then).

Feeling pretty sad, but if it is going to happen, I'd rather it be sooner than later so I can get onto trying again for a healthy baby. I may be on the TTC bandwagon again soon!

So sorry for that news Michelle. But like they said, give it a chance, it's still going up! Right now, you are pregnant! You have something beautiful inside of you at this moment. Prayers for you!

Oh michelle sorry to hear that! But definitely happy they are at least going up!! I stopped temping a few days after my bfp because the rises and falls would drive me nuts with worry! FX everything goes well with your scan and next round of bloodwork!

Michelle I hope that your little babe just wants to tease you! x hugs x

Oh Michelle that's such awful news! But as the other ladies say, you are still pregnant at the moment so I'm praying for you! I've done loads of research into hcg figures the last few days and it can vary so much! Big hugs to you and if there is anything you want to talk about you know where we all are!

Hi tiny. I'm doing ok. Bleeding has got much worse today and took another hpt this morning and it's showing the faintest line so I think I'm going to count this as another loss. Have my scan first thing tomorrow morning to confirm.

How are you doing?

I'm so sorry hanrh :( I hope that the scan can at least tell them something. you have to get answers! Do you like the Drs you have been seeing? Do they seem to be really proactive and supportive? You really deserve to have them go above and beyond to figure this out, no one should have to go what you are going through, not 3 times, not ANY times!

I'm sending really big strong hugs to you. Praying that you get answers.

I'm up and down. Really just emotional. I have my best friend sending me pictures of her newborn (born Sunday) and another brought in a cake for a gender reveal at work. I hate that miscarriage has taken the excitement out of these things for me. But I play along with a smile to make them happy.

But I'm feeling very positive about being on progesterone now (4 DPO), I think it is at least a step in the right direction. So sorry you are going through this. All of this pain just means our rainbows are going to be bigger and brighter when we get them.

Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Oh harnh so sorry to hear that hun, but like tinylyne said u got to get the real and correct answers as to what's going on and how to sort it out and then go ahead for ttc
And m sure the day is not far but get all the things sorted which is important
Now!! Praying for the best for u hun, keep ur chin up ur rainbow baby is not far i m pretty sure!!

Michelle fx hun yes hcg varies a lot as long as they see an increase it s fine so hoping the best for u too!!

Tinylyne progestrone was my magic pill too so for u hun!

Thank you so much Pearly! That gives me so much hope right now. I'm 5dpo today, so just in the waiting game for a bit, just feel like normal, maybe a little extra tired from the progesterone (which is making me sleep sooooo good!)

Michelle - how are you feeling today dear?

So looks like another loss for me. Hcg is now at 3 and bleeding has got worse. The hospital have been rubbish so will be seeing my doctor ASAP to try to get some help!!

Michelle how are you? Thinking of you lots!!

Tiny - I'm excited for you this cycle!! Lots of sleeping is a good sign!!

Hanrh, i will be praying that you get the answers you need and that your doctor is super wonderful and supportive.

wil be praying for u Harnh getting a good doc is relly what u need!

Tiny..progesterorne used to put me into sleep too so yes its progesterone effect! but it really worked like charm for me i checked at 10 dpo and i got pregnant wishing the same for u too hun!! fx

Hanrh, I hope you get answers soon!

Over here, just a waiting game until next Monday I feel like. On Monday I will have a much better idea of where I'm at and what to expect since they are doing betas and a sonogram. I'm trying to hope for the best and that they see a healthy baby.

So sorry hanrh :hugs: hope you get your answers soon x

How is everyone?

Michelle your temps are looking good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back