Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Thank you pearly, Michelle and Laura. It means such a lot! Just off to the doctor for my bloods now.. Not sure how long I'll have to wait to find out results ?

Michelle that's great news! Do
Pleased all is looking good for you!! Will you be booked In for a scan?

Laura can't believe you are 8 weeks already!!!

Good luck today, hanrh! I would always get bloods done first thing in the AM and find out results later that afternoon. So I hope you find out today!

They haven't booked me for a scan yet. I think the first step with my RE's office is a lot of bloodwork to make sure my betas are increasing like they should first. I go today, and won't be surprised if they have me go 1-2 more times after that.

Laura, how are things going with you?

Wow Michelle - great that they are so on it with bloods. How did it go today?

Thank you tinylynne! Had bloods today now have to wait for results. Hospital have booked me in for a scan to see what's going on though but it's not until 15th June.

My levels today were at 305.. A 64ish% increase from two days ago when they were 185. My nurse says that is right on the borderline of what they like to see, so I'm a little nervous. I go back on Monday again for more bloods.

Praying for great results for you as well Michelle! Keep your head up!

Michelle an increase is an increase! I'm just so happy it's not only from your trigger shot!! Fx for some good news on your next bloods,

Hanrh- any news yet on your results?

Afm I have good days and bad. Sick a lot of the time but it gives me a much needed excuse to slow down a little bit. Will get a blood test to find out gender at 11weels on June 16th so excited about that! I'm just so nervous still, just trying to relax and enjoy it!

Michelle your results seem good to me! I never know whether it's a blessing or a curse getting lots of bloods done. It causes a lot of worry! Praying all is ok. When do you go again?

Laura sorry to hear you are sick. I think even though it horrible, it's a reassuring sign. I've not really been sick with any of my pregnancies and have always wanted to be, weird as it sounds! Can't believe you are finding out gender already - that's great!! Any ideas yet?

No sign of my results yet however have been feeling quite unwell today so not sure wether that is good or bad.

Like you said before, feeling sick makes us feel better. I'm still praying that you get awesome results soon! I'm sure you will feel better then, well, at least until the bean starts making you sick!

Feel better!

Laura, I can't believe you'll find out gender in a couple of weeks! How exciting!

Hanrh, I hope you get your results back soon.

I go back for bloods on Monday, so I'm hoping for a really good increase then!

Hanrh I'm gonna say that's a good sign!

I've got a feeling it's a boy, but definitely wouldn't be surprised if it's a girl :)

Hi ladies. Thanks for all your hopeful thoughts it helps such a lot :hugs:
My bleeding has gotten a bit worse today so have called the on call doctor. They have found my levels are only 31 and have booked me in for an emergency scan and another blood test tomorrow. I'm not feeling hopeful though :( just hoping if this is another loss that they will be more willing to do some investigation as to why this keeps happening!!!

How are you all?

I am so sorry to read this :( I was so hoping for you that this is your rainbow baby! I hope too that they do some further investigating. There has to be something!

I'm doing alright. My husband left today for 2 weeks training with the Guards, and it's my first time alone with the baby for that long. On top of that, I had to be put under again to get stitched up again from the delivery and yesterday it felt like the stitches came undone again! :/

Keep you head up hanrh, I will be praying for a miracle for you. Sorry that you have to go through this stress and tough stuff. Keep us posted.

Oh hanrh I'm so sorry, I'm still keeping my fx there is still
Hope! I'm happy they are finally willing to do an early scan at least! Just try and stay as relaxed as hard as it is! And keep us updated, we are all here for you!

Klink that sounds painful! Sorry you have to go through that! I hope all goes well being alone with your little one!

TinyLynne any update on you? Are you close to o or testing?

I am 2 DPO, started progesterone last night, so hopefully we caught the egg and the progesterone will help it stick or grow. I'll start testing at 9 DPO (our first anniversary!)

Oh how exciting!! That would be so perfect! I got a blaring positive at 10dpo(didn't test before then) so Ill keep my fx you get yours at 9dpo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->