Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Oh wow tink that's so scary! So glad that you are getting good care though! Make you you are taking it easy!!

No haven't tried smep properly before so should be interesting ...

His name is Jace Carter :)

Tink, I hope your little man stays put for a good while still! x

Hanrh, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you to have your rainbow baby soon. :flower:

Aw tink absolutely love the name!!! So cute!!

Thank you for the kind wishes. I actually got a peak on my cbfm yesterday at only cd9 - very confused by it!! Tried my second ovation monitor this morning (I have 3!haha) and it also showed peak! Seems so early!! Oh well Will get to bding until temp rises anyway!!

Wow jump I can't believe you are already 12 weeks! That's so exciting. I'm so pleased for you! Please let me know how your scan goes. I'd love to see your little rainbow!
hanrh, the scan went well and baby was wiggling around when the doc started and then settled down and seemed to fall asleep! but, of course, after a few days the worry sets in again.:dohh: i have an appointment in about 3 more weeks (at 16 weeks), but i think it's just fetal heart rate and then weight/blood pressure stuff for me, no scan. then probably a scan at 20 weeks. so, fingers crossed baby baymax is just getting nice and strong in there.:thumbup:

and that is so exciting that you got the go ahead for tcc!!:flower: welcome back to the madhouse!:wacko::roll::haha:

That is great news hanrh! What a relief!

And yes, I changed it! Blood test came back positive. Fx it sticks! I go back on Tues for another one to check my numbers again.
Michelle, congrats!!!!:yipee:

Aw tink absolutely love the name!!! So cute!!

Thank you for the kind wishes. I actually got a peak on my cbfm yesterday at only cd9 - very confused by it!! Tried my second ovation monitor this morning (I have 3!haha) and it also showed peak! Seems so early!! Oh well Will get to bding until temp rises anyway!!
this time around, FF gave me crosshairs at cd12, but the japanese doctor looked at my chart and said it looked like i ovulated on cd9, and all scans/measurements have seemed to agree with an earlier ovulation .:shrug: so, entirely possible! good luck!!!:spermy::winkwink:

Attachments

• IMG_8028 copy.jpg
    IMG_8028 copy.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 5
Get BDing! lol

jumpingo, I was worrying my entire pregnancy too! I got a fetal doppler and that finally eased my mind :)

Oh wow jump - that scan pic is amazing. I'm so pleased for your that all was well!! I agree with klink that a Doppler would be a good idea! I am definitely getting one as soon as I get my next bfp! Would be lovely to be able to hear baby whenever you want also!

That so interesting about your o day being cd9. I just thought it was so early but obviously it is possible!! No temp rise for me yet tho so still in this month! I forgot how confusing/stressful all of this was!!

So I just took a hpt as something just wasn't feeling right this morning and I'm sure I see a second line!!! I've been spotting today and yesterday though so not quite sure what to think??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
Michelle - congrats! Fantastic news. Hope everything is well with you.

Tink - hope your little man holds on as long as possible. Hope you're able to take it easy.

Jump - I've got a fetal doppler too. I mainly used it for a bit of reassurance before the movements were enough to reassure me. Still like a listen every so often now too!

Hanrh - Glad to see you're back on it! And I see that line, I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed that this is the start of something for you x

Hi ladies! Looking for some positivity on this hard journey (who knew it would be so hard? Teen mom makes it look so easy!) You all seem to be so positive and I could surely use it. I'm on CD18, no O yet, but I know it is coming soon (I usually O on CD21). I'm going to start progesterone after O like Michelle, and I hope it helps me with a sticky BFP! This is cycle 8 for us. 2 chemicals.

Hanrh - I definitely see a line! Was that in the time window? Try a FRER and/or clear blue digi! Can't wait to hear your update!

Congrats to all expecting and good luck to everyone!!!

Thanks all. It's the weirdest thing as thought I'd had af and everything! Think I'm going to hold off and test tomorrow morning with fmu and if it's positive I'll go and get something more substantial and probably see the doctor seeing as I have spotting! Nothing is ever straight forward with me! Haha.

Hi tinylynne - welcome! You are right this is definitely the best, most supportive place to be when ttc. Although I'm the only original left still going!!! Sorry to hear about your chemicals! Progesterone sounds like a good idea. Is that something your doctor has suggested?

Well, when I had my bloodwork done the last time (previous OB) my progesterone was a 7, which they said was good and normal (not the case, my new OB agrees that is really low for a pregnant person) so they tested thyroid and for clotting disorders, all looked good so I asked my new OB (who BTW is super awesome and helpful) if we could try progesterone after O, he said it certainly wouldn't hurt anything, so he wrote me a prescription and I'm waiting for O to give it a try! I just need to feel like I am doing something, because I hate feeling helpless! Which is what I felt after the first one when my old OB said "it happens... Nothing you can do"

I am really excited for you and I will be praying that everything goes well! I'm anxious to see your test tomorrow, so I'm sure you are going crazy about it as well. Lol

So just took another cheapy hpt and in sure it's positive again. I'm just so confused as we have been being so careful until we got the go ahead from the hospital last week. I pray it's not the molar returning! Will buy a better test this morning and test again and if it's positive will see the doctor as am freaking out!

Tinylynne your new ob seems great and glad you are getting so much support. I would agree that 7 does seem low. I had my bloods done at day 21 when I was not pregnant and they were 54. Not sure if it was done in the same way however they told me if it was above 30 it was perfect!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 11
Hi Tiny! This is definitely the place for support along the journey, these ladies are marvellous. Sorry to hear about your losses, and I hope you get your sticky soon!

Hanrh, that is most definitely a BFP, I'm not even squinting! I really hope this is the start of something good for you :hugs:

x

Hanrh - are you getting bloodwork done? That is definitely positive!

And yeah, 7 was my progesterone at 12dpo (I don't O until CD21, so 21 day bloods wouldn't work for me) and thanks for the welcome Loobs!

Hanrh you could have just O'd super early this cycle!! I'm so anxious to see what your doc says!!
Tiny- I agree way low! Glad you got a better doctor :)

Michelle any update?!!

Thanks ladies! Have been to the doc. I'm going in for bloods tomorrow however he thinks it's a new pregnancy but can't be sure. My spotting has gotten a little worse so not sure what the outcome will be :(

Hugs, hanrh! I hope this turns out to be great news and that the spotting stops.

Over here, things are good. My Tuesday beta came back at 185. I go back on tomorrow again to see how things are progressing.

hanrh I know a few ladies who spotted almost all the way through very healthy pregnancy's! definitely praying for you!

Michelle thats so great! Your temp is looking awesome too! We have all had a pretty rough year, its about time we get some more happy endings here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->