Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Oh how frusterating hanrh! If your doc isn't super supportive and gives you what you need in going to fly wherever you are and Kick all of there behinds!

Michelle- can't wait for Monday! I had my first scan at 6w, measured 6+1 and even saw the hb! Such a miracle :)

Tiny- those temps are lookin good! Are you going to test early?

Have had a long chat with hubby and have decided to give it one more go naturally before going down the testing route. Just worried that testing would be extremely stressful and that's something I really can't cope with at the moment! So going to try and extremely healthy diet and exercise. Have also started taking coq10 and royal jelly which I've read is great for improving egg quality. Anyone else tried it?

Tiny how are you doing? I agree temps are looking great!!!

Klink how is the little chap?

Laura how are you feeling/doing?

Hannah- my dh and I both started vitamins 4 months before going to the fs. My dh had a sa before he started and his final count of viable sperm was on the lower side of normal or just below it. We immediately started vitamins nightly. The following month we started iui with my obgyn office. My dh sa started going up immediately. I kept thinking one of these times it won't be as good or it will have to go down a bit. His sperm count never went down it kept going up and actually was on the very highest side of normal at our last iui. Dh also started to wear boxers and sleeping without anything to help cooling because he works in a hot building.

michelle - hope things go perfectly for you today!! (it IS today, right?:dohh:)

Thanks! It is! Hoping for some good news, or at the very least an idea of how things are progressing.

good luck Michelle. Looking forward to your update!! X

Good luck today Michelle! Fingers crossed for good news.

Used a FRER today after an IC hpt, wasn't sure about IC, so dipped the FRER in and there is the faintest of lines (fainter than the faintest I've seen so far) even hubby could see it though, so we will take more when we get home (plane doesn't land until 2:30, then a couple hour drive after) so I will check in later!

Eek! Tiny that so exciting!!!! Please update when you take more!!!!

Tiny that's how I got a faint line on frer first so fx this it!!!

Harnh ya go for a relaxed and healthy approach and also a good doc who can really guide and find the root cause of it! Good luck hun!! Lots f hugs

Michelle. Fx hun!

So good news.. It's not an ectopic.

Bad news.. Things still aren't progressing fast enough. The doctor could see the yolk sac, but no heartbeat (not sure about fetal pole, he didn't mention it). He thinks there is a high likelihood for a miscarriage. He did say that he doesn't want to make a rash decision, so giving it another week to see what happens. More bloodwork and another ultrasound next Monday and then seeing.

At this point, I just want to know one way or another. Of course I'd love for everything to be fine, but if not, I just want to get back to trying for a healthy baby.

So sorry you didn't get better news Michelle. I COMPLETELY understand just needing to know. I pray that this next week goes by fast for you. Praying for good results Hun.

I took another, darker, but still so faint. I will take another in the morning, but it is absolutely positive and right now I am pregnant. Even though my husband isn't 100% convinced that I am until he sees a darker line or a digi (I have 1 that I will take tomorrow) I will also be calling my OB tomorrow.

I wish the line was darker, but I'm so happy it's there! Step #1: complete!

Michelle wishing the best still fx!!

Tiny that's what happened in my case too my hubby believed only when he saw pregnant on digi lol which I ur defo getting soon!! Fx and many congrats hun

Oh Michelle I'm so sorry to hear this :hugs: I can completely understand what you are saying about wanting to know either way. For me, the waiting around is what makes everything so painful. It's sounds like you are in good hands with your ob though so that's positive. And for now you are still pregnant and in praying all works out perfectly for you!!! X

Tiny - that's so exciting!! I can't wait for you to take another in the morning! When I got my first bfp it was so light I only saw it on an ic - hubby couldn't even see it and like you didn't believe that I was actually pregnant! It soon got much darker tho! Yay - so pleased for you!

Well, this mornings didn't look much different. Hubby said it was a little darker, that he wasn't struggling to see it like last nights. I don't know if I want to call my OB yet for bloods or if I just want to wait until it gets darker.... Got my bill from the first bloods (hcg and progesterone) from the last pregnancy and holy crap!!! My insurance paid exactly $0.00 of it! And it isn't cheap! Like this crap isn't hard enough on a person! Just not sure what to do yet. I couldn't really even get it to show up on a camera, but I know it is there, I've seen MANY negative tests from my bfn months to know what they look like.

What do you ladies think? Wait til it gets darker? Or just go? I know it is my decision, I just don't know what to do. I'm disappointed that it wasn't darker this morning.

Oh I'm sorry tiny. It's supposed to only get darker every 2 days as hcg doubles every 48-72 hours so maybe tomorrow will be better. I think I would want to see my ob straight away if it were me although you are still very early! Maybe give it a couple more days and go in (until at is due?) when would that be??

I know! I feel exactly the same way, just so unsure what to do. It is due like Friday/Saturday. But I am on progesterone this time so it probably won't start at all until I stop taking it...

Hun did u take digi? And yes hcg doubles every two days so m sure tomm it will be darker but any line is positive ur indeed pregnant what dpo are u at?

This time since ur pregnant I dnt think so for the blood test to confirm a pregnancy an insurance should charge u so talk to ur insurance to get the clarification !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->