Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Thank you tiny and swimmy! Trying hard not to think about it however you know what it's like - every twinge is a potential sign!!!

Aw swimmy so glad you have a plan! I have heard so many success stories with fertilaid so praying that it helps you too! What are your labs testing for?

estradiol, progesterone, testosterone, LH I believe is what they are going to be look at. I'm really hoping it works for us too, I just wish he would make the lifestyle changes grrr

It is so comforting to just have a plan, isn't it? I keep trying to make one, but my insurance keeps getting in the way, so I have to see my OB, since the RE is not covered, so he agreed to do tests, but my insurance requires pre authorization for them, but they can only be requested my my primary care doctor, so I called them, and I need an appointment since the referral lady has no idea what is going on.... Ughhhhh. This is such a headache just to get one test done! But it will give me some peace of mind having it done, so I'm diving in. And these people need to get out of my way! I'm gonna push through!

Swimmy fingers crossed for some great results your end!! Maybe this recent news may kick start him into cutting the naughty habits!!

That's so annoying about your insurance and all the barriers in your way!! I always moan about our health system in the UK as it seems like you have to fight for any treatment however having to go through insurance Seems like a nightmare!!

I'm bored of waiting at 4dpo! I forgot how long this tww feels!!! It seems like ages since I went through it - I actually just looked at my diary as I keep a record of my tww symptoms (don't judge me! Haha) and I haven't had a tww since August last year due to surprise bfps and losses!! Crazy!!!!

TinyLynne - i hate the insurance crap, i would love to start seeing the RE right away but I don't want to jump into that with nothing covered. but if the problem is all my DH and not me we might not have a choice ughhh not fair.

hanrh - hahaha no judgement here I do the same thing all the time during the TTW lol. I'm like oooohhhh i might be pregnant no wait same thing from last month darn lol. Honestly i wish we had care like the UK does compared to here not only do you have to fight your doctor for test/referrals but then you have to fight the insurance who doesn't want to cover anything. it just stinks. My job is doing a change in insurance in Aug and i'm really worried how it's going to impact my insurance all's they have told us is "there will be changes" well thanks lol.

I'm just waiting to O still haven't been as great with temping this month I keep waking up to let my dogs out before temping whoops. Fingers crossed we get some good news this month!

Yeah, to be honest, the only insurance worse than mind would be none. I really do think that. Mine covers the annual physical (but no blood work that might go with it) and then nothing until we hit our deductible (which went up this year a lot, and it wasn't small to start with) and our out of pocket maximum is DOUBLE that. Oh, and since infertility is not covered (which isn't even technically my issue) any treatments or medications j get for it are out if pocket AND don't go towards deductible and max out of pocket costs. I'm seriously considering taking a lower paying job with better insurance if Letrozole etc. doesn't work.

Oh wow your guys insurance problems seems like an absolute headache. I should be much more grateful for the care we have here!

What cd are you on swimmy? I hate the wait for o day! And then I hate the wait for test day!! Haha.

5dpo here and I feel a bit like I'm out this month already. Not quite sure why, have that feeling. Need to keep positive!!

Does anyone have any weekend plans?

Hanrh, so exciting that you have that "feeling"! You know you best! We have a wedding to go to tomorrow, so.... Open bar!!!! I'm looking forward to it!

What are your plans?

Yeah, to be honest, the only insurance worse than mind would be none. I really do think that. Mine covers the annual physical (but no blood work that might go with it) and then nothing until we hit our deductible (which went up this year a lot, and it wasn't small to start with) and our out of pocket maximum is DOUBLE that. Oh, and since infertility is not covered (which isn't even technically my issue) any treatments or medications j get for it are out if pocket AND don't go towards deductible and max out of pocket costs. I'm seriously considering taking a lower paying job with better insurance if Letrozole etc. doesn't work.

I know how you feel. :wacko: My insurance sucks too, and doesn't cover any infertility costs, which means I pay $600-$1000 per month towards fertility that doesn't go towards my deductible. It really sucks.

Tiny - how exciting a love a good wedding! Hope you have fun!!

Michelle it's nice to hear from you. Silly question but, how are you? :hugs:

wow my insurance isn't that bad (so I shouldn't complain) but i'm definitely not looking forward for paying for the FS. I'm CD 10 day so probably 5 away from ovulation. Just really wanna take these tests and get some info (im so impatient lol:wacko:).

This weekend I'm working boooo one more night on then sunday off back monday. yuck yuck. Silver lining it will keep my mind busy. Lately the hospital has been crazy busy. But in 2 weeks its my birthday and I've planned a great kayaking trip so I'm really looking forward to that :happydance:

Yay Kayaking! That sounds fun. We are trying to plan a lot of fun in the next couple of months too.

Tiny - how exciting a love a good wedding! Hope you have fun!!

Michelle it's nice to hear from you. Silly question but, how are you? :hugs:

I'm okay. Still recovering a bit, but looking forward and excited to try again in a little over a month! I have my fx it won't take too long and this time will result in a healthy baby.

Michellebelle im sorry for your loss, so happy your able to stay positive and are ready to get back to TTC.

I started opk testing fingers crossed my labs come back ok :)

Swimmy kayaking trip sounds amazing! Hubby and I have a kayak each however the weather has been awful this year and we haven't had a chance to go out yet! How are the opks looks at the moment?

Tiny- what fun things have you got planned?

Michelle it's great to hear you have such a positive attitude and are looking forward to the future. You deserve a health bean very soon!!! I hope you are getting all the emotional
Support you need as this difficult time.

I've had 2 very high temps for the last 2 days (although I was half an hour different in taking them to normal) so FF has moved ovulation forward one day! A little disappointing as it means I'm still 6dpo instead of 7! In symptom stopping news my face has broken out in horrendous spots!! Not sure if it's because of my hormones going crazy at the moment of maybe something else :)

Got my high on the monitor today lines don't seem to be getting any darker on the wondfo so still waiting but I don't usually ovulate for a few more days.

Totally random and tmi (sorry) but have any of you gotten a large amount ewcm for just an hour or two. It was a lot, like it all came out on its own .... Sorry totally nasty but it kind of freaked me out. Now it's back to normal....

Yay swimmy for your high on your monitor!!! I don't really get a lot of ewcm but I'd say it means you are vey fertile and get to bding right now!!! :)

I've been getting that a couple times over the last few days, I just ignore it, as for me I know that it's too early for me to be fertile, although my monitor did turn to high this morning.... But I know it is way to early and it will be more than a week before I ovulate. It would be nice if it was sooner so I can move on to the next cycle already!

Swimmy - is this your first month with the monitor? In the first month it gives way more highs while it is trying to figure your body out. Mine gave me like 10 or more last month, but since I'm on my second month, I assumed it would be better, but I guess it isn't that much better if it is giving me highs already, though I did miss doing one yesterday and I know my first stick was probably faulty, so those may have something to do with it. But.... It won't hurt to start BDing! It's good to get a consistent EOD BD in all month anyway. Have fun!

Hanrh - I really don't have anything fun planned just yet. My best friend is turning 30 in a little over a week, so there will be celebrating! Going to a Train concert on Wednesday, and then a long weekend for the 4th of July! Though we really don't have plans for it yet.

That all sounds very fun tiny!! What is a train concert?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->