Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I'm getting the urge to not take this month off (so knew this would happen, lol) if it is genetic problems, then what if this was the good one? I keep trying to justify it.... I shouldn't be doing this.

Yay for your +opk swimmy!!!

Haha tiny that made me laugh. That is my justification to myself every month after a loss! A doctor told me that women with multiple missariages for chromosomal problems would generally concieve a healthy baby should they keep going for long enough!

Oh and as for me... My temp
Is still up so I started getting excited this morning! Although have been getting cramps all day and they even woke me up last night!! Trying to hold out hope that this isn't af looming as I never get bad af cramps!!!

Yeah, the problem is I really don't think mine are chromosomal issues, I really think my hormones are just unbalanced. Which really won't be any different this cycle. But... We are definitely not going to prevent anything, we just won't try either, no Preseed or anything. And we are only 1 for 6 without it, so..... Odds aren't good for us, and I'm ok with that.

Fingers crossed I can't wait for you to test!!!

Have either of u guys only gotten highs on the monitor even after opk? I know I ovulated today the regular opks already started to fade and I got my temp dip but no peak.

Tiny I don't think I would be able to take a month off. Hang in there hun. Hope the clomid and everything works this next cycle!

I'm only on my second cycle. Still high on CD15, but I don't O until 21, so I expect that. I did get a peak last month though, even being my first month.

I kind of figure that I'm not trying, but I'm laying the groundwork for God IF He feels like giving me a miracle finally.

Tiny that is such a great way to look at it! I really hope this is your miracle month!!

Swimmy how long have you been using your monitor? I usually only use the monitor or the opks so can't be of any help I'm afraid. I would keep bding until you get your temp rise tho! That's the only thing I put my faith in that tells me for sure that I have ovulated.

Afm, my temp was even higher this morning which was a relief as was expecting it to have dropped in time for af due to all the cramping I have been getting. One more day at work and then the weekend!!! Do you guys have any plans?

this is the 2nd month, last month I got a peak the same day I got a + opk. I'm going to keep using both until my temp rises just in case. I'm working again tonight have the 4th off so i think we are going to go out on the boat. then come back and work another 2 nights in a row. ick!

Hanrh have you tested yet? i would with your temp :) keeping finger cross that AF stays away.

Tiny - i hope you get a miracle baby that would be wonderful :)

I hope your momitor shows a peak soon!!!

Michelle- glad your just spitting now, excited for you to start trying again! Have you and your doctors decided on a game plan for the next round?

Hanrh- the suspense is KILLING ME!!! when are you going to test?? :) your chart is looking phenomenal!!

We are going to spend some time with my family for the 4th, I think we are going to go out on a boat too swimmy. I love Michigan summers! We took a vacation day yesterday to get some yard work done that has been really needing it. Finally got my raspberry bushes planted that I've had for weeks, lol. It feels good to have a lot of things done that we have been meaning to do for a while.

Dang Hanrh! You have some self control! I would have peed on so many sticks by now! Lol

Swimmy poor you working so much! Glad you are getting some time off tho! Yes definitely keep going until you get your peak in your monitor also. Fx it happens soon!!!

Laura - how are you doing?

Haha no testing yet ladies. I'm really trying to hold off as so scared it's going to be bfn. I figure if I hold off until af is due I have more chance of not being dissapointed. Having some sharp stabbing pains in the top of my legs today! Ouch!!

Tiny - raspberry bushes sound lovely! I love to garden but wish I had more spare time to do it. The weather here is so temperamental!

If you make it that long hanrh you have got some SERIOUS self control!! I've been feeling much better lately, some horrid pains today I'm assuming is round ligament pain, no fun and has had me bed ridden :/ it might be from overworking myself or the yoga I did this morning not sure..

Still no peak :( we bd today just to be safe. But I think 3 days in a row his swimmers probably won't be so great. opk's had gone back to light but tonight were looking a little darker again. (can you tell I'm driving myself crazy lol).

hanrh - you have some serious self control lol fingers crossed for you!

Tiny - have a great 4th which lake do you guys like to go on?

We are going to be in Waterford, so one of those hundred lakes, lol

lol holy crap i grew up in clawson lol (right by royal oak) that's so crazy.

Laura don't work yourself too hard! You should be resting and getting lots of sleep :) I hope you feel lots better soon!!!

Swimmy - opks are definitely very confusing!!! Maybe have a day off bd. apparently you don't ovulate until 24-36 hours after your peak so you have plenty of time.

I feel so unwell today, found it hard to get out of bed! Praying it's all to do with a little bean in there not some horrid af symptom!

Hanrh I'm feeling really good that it's a bean making you feel icky! I'm so excited and anxious for you to test! How long is your luteal phase usually?

Thanks tiny :). I haven't really had a normal cycle that I've tracked for such a long time now due to losses however it always used to be af would show up 12/13dpo - which is today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->