Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

It's a concert, the Band's name is Train. They were mostly big in the 90s, but are still making music. I love concerts. I have been to so many I can't even count!

TinyLynne - oh man I am so envious I was gonna go see them while they were in Michigan but I'm working that night boooo. Hope you have lots of fun!

This is my second month using the monitor. Got high again today but I think last cycle I only got 4 days of highs before my peaks. I believe starting CD 10 just like this one. Pretty much jumped my husband when he got home :haha: from work just in case lol and sense I work tonight. Tonight at work at least isn't too bad not looking forward to working the weekend of the 4th too many dumb people using fireworks. :dohh:

Yup! It's time for you to be getting some then!!! I really don't think mine should have been high yet though. I've NEVER Od earlier than CD21.

I didn't realize that you live in Michigan too! It's too bad you work or we could totally see the concert and tailgate in the parking lot together! Are there any concerts you plan on going to this year? I usually go to a ton!

Tiny and Swimmy you both live in Michigan?! I grew up on Michigan on the ohio border, now DH and I live in Ohio about 15 min from the border. CRAZY!!!!

Hanrh I'm so eager for you to start testing!! Chart looks so incredibly promising!!

For any who are interested DH and I found out yesterday that we are officially TEAM BLUE!! We are both so stinkin excited!!

That is so exciting! I can't believe that there are 3 of us here that live so close to each other! And yay for your little man!!! Do you guys have names picked out yet?

Thank you! We both really like Grayson but can't find a middle name we like for it so it's still a little up in the air

That is crazy that you all look so close!!! I wish I did and we could all meet up!!!

I actually got my frers in the post this morning so am excited to start testing too! Ff keeps pushing my o date back as my temps have shot right up- very annoying!!!! Wanting to hold out as long as possible as dont really feel any symptoms yet so will wait and see...

Yay for team blue Laura! I LOVE the name!!! That's on my list of names too!! I am obsessed with the show revenge and loved it from there.

I haven't seen that show! Might have to check it out :) ff moved my o date with my bfp cycle too, but sometimes I think we are smarter than the program so I manually changed it back to when I knew I had O'd and tested at my own 10 dpo mark.

Yes it's a great show - you should watch it! The whole main family is called Grayson!! A warning though... One you start you will be hooked!!!

That's a good idea, I'm jut sure when I ovulated but I don't think it's as late as ff is showing me! Glad we kept bding anyway!!!

TinyLynne - I went to birthday bash this year and breaking Benjamin but that's been it so far. I live in Grand Rapids so its not as great for concerts as the Detroit side where I use to live lol. that is crazy that 3 of us are so close haha.

I just watched the first episode of revenge ohhhh man this is going to be a long night of hanging out on netflix hahaha. I should be Oing on the 2nd fingers crossed!!!

Woohoo, congrats Laura on a boy! So exciting!

Hanrh, I hope you caught the egg this time and it's a strong one!

Over here, my bleeding post D&C has turned into light spotting, so I'm hoping I get AF in 3 weeks and we can start TTC again soon!

Tiny so glad you enjoyed revenge!!! I have watched all 4 seasons now and it gets better and better!!!

Michelle so glad you are down to spotting. I think my bleeding/spotting lasted 2 weeks post d and c both times so let's hope it's not much longer for you!!! Hoping you can ttc again!!

Ff has changed my o date again!!! It just can't make its mind up this cycle!!!! It's gone back to cd20 where it originally was making me 10dpo today! Yay!!!!!

Fx! Fx! Fx! Swimmy!!
Hanrh- extra bd'ing is always a good idea! And I'm sure your DH has been very happy about it haha!

Haha yes Laura he hasn't complained!!! :) I think I'm going to try to hold off testing until the weekend as my ovulation date has been so all over the place I don't want to test too early if ff is wrong.

my body is being weird this month. FF says I ovulated CD 10 (no way lol) My opk's are getting darker but still not + and no peak on my monitor but my CM changed today back to nonfertile. grrrr anyone see anything on my chart that I'm missing?? Going to still bed every other day still just in case.

Maybe you did o and missed the window of testing to get the surge in your opk?

It looks like your higher temps are at a different time that you normally temp which could affect your chart and how it looks. I always trust my monitor as the peak is really accurate for me. I would keep testing and keep bding!

Got a + opk tonight but not on the monitor so I will probably test again in the morning but I will totally take a + opk, darn ff making me worry lol. Thanks guys. I hadn't even noticed my temps are a little higher when I work nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->