Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I can't wait for you to test, you have some serious will power hun I wish i had some lol.

Ha ha. I think my mum calls it stubborn!! :)

Swimmy your chart is looking good!!! Your temps look like ovulation temps now so surprised you haven't had a peak yet!! It almost looks as if your positive opk was when you ovulated!

How is everyone else?

Hanrh!!! Where is this test? I know I'm probably a bad influence, lol. I am just super anxious for you. Has AF stayed away at least?

I should be Oing Wednesday. BD when we want, so lots this weekend and last night. No Preseed though... But I'm still thinking of maybe using it once... I know I'll get a bfp if I use it, but with doing nothing different, I don't think it will stick. A few more weeks and I can start new clomid or femara. But my OB won't start me on them until I have a bfn cycle....

See.... No self control here. Lol

Haha tiny!! I still haven't tested!!! I've worked myself into a right state about it and now I'm too scared! No sign of af yet (fingers crossed) and my temps are still up. I'm 15dpo today!!!

Haha you make me laugh. I know exactly what you mean about having no self control. When we have been told to wait a cycle I just can't help myself and end up obsessed! I have everything crossed for you!!!

That is so great! 15 DPO and raised temps? That looks so super amazing!!!

I'm going to be constantly checking this site! You are driving us nuts! Lol

Good luck!

Just popping in for my hourly check to see if Hanrh has tested! Lol

Haha no such luck yet ladies!! I think tomorrow morning will be the time!! I'm thinking still will need fmu??!

I've always had better lines with smu and later.... But at 16dpo, you should be fine with anything!!!

Well tomorrow morning it is then!! Arghhh I'm so nervous!!!

How are you doing? Did you get you ovulation day yet?

I'm so excited for tomorrow! And nervous for you! Totally understand that position!

No O for me. Was supposed to have a peak today and O tomorrow, but didn't get my peak :( so looking like an even later than CD21 O.... But I did miss a day on my monitor on Sunday, so I guess it is possible that I Od early for once (though very doubtful) I'll keep watching my monitor sticks and see if I get a peak or if they just get lighter than maybe I did O!

Will be keeping you in my thoughts!!

I chickened out of my testing today, ugh idk why I had these crazy dreams they told me I was missing both ovaries and I would never have kids lol I know i shouldn't have let it get to me but I did :(

Going tomorrow after work cd21 is the last day I can go in, can't have crazy dreams if I'm up working lol.
Hanrh I will be on in the morning!! I bet it's a bfp for sure.

So I finally plucked up the courage and arghhhhhh!!! I'm SO nervous!!!

Tiny - sorry you haven't had o confirmed yet! Hoping it is confirmed soon!

Swim my - what a scary dream! Good luck with your tests today. Do you know when you might get results?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
lol I know I said it on the other thread Harnh but congrat!!! Try not to be too nervous we are all rooting for you and hoping for a health happy pregnancy :hugs:

So has anyone gotten a + opk after ovulation? I'm 5-6 dpo (temp confirmed) but I've been feeling really off and took an opk and it was very very +. within 15-30 seconds 2nd line was already darker than control. I've never had this I bd just incase lol

Thank you Swimmy!!! That's really strange and your chart really looks like you have ovulated (and corresponds with your last + opk). The only time I've ever got a +opk which wasn't ovilay

Thank you Swimmy!!! That's really strange and your chart really looks like you have ovulated (and corresponds with your last + opk). The only time I've ever got a +opk which wasn't ovulation was when I was pregnant. However that was with my monitor. All this is so
Confusing isn't it!!

Just popped back to check up on you ladies, and I see my timing is excellent.

Hanrh! Congratulations! That is a fantastic line. I'm so so happy for you, praying for a lovely healthy sticky.

Swimmy, I have a friend who kept using an OPK daily even after it was all confirmed with temps and hers got dark again too. Like Hanrh said, she was pregnant!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->