Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

A lot has happened! lol
Had basically every fertility test known to woman! :haha:
Turns out it was DH's chromosomes that were most likely causing my losses. I also was diagnosed with a gene mutation (what a pair we are!) but both the re and my obgyn think it was DH's issue. We were given options of ivf with pgd where they test for normal chromosomes before implantation, donor sperm, or continue to try naturally knowing that we could very likely suffer more losses. We've decided to continue to try for a while longer before trying ivf. As of today I am 4 wks and 2 days pregnant. First beta was 83 at 13-14 dpo and I go for repeat on Friday. I know the odds are it may be another loss but I'm hoping we'll get lucky. Today I did have the darkest frer line I've ever had with any pregnancy so that gives me some hope. All in all it's somewhat of a relief just to have an answer even though I know the odds we're up against. Prayers I have a sticky bean on board!!!!

Oh wow! Congrats on the pregnancy and I will be hoping and praying that it is a healthy baby! It would be fantastic to get a healthy baby naturally!

Fingers crossed both our moms here have sticky healthy beans!

Thank you think. :) how are you doing ?

Tiny - That's so strange about the metallic taste! I've only ever heard of it in pregnancy.

Swimmy I agree with the other ladies that you need to take the chart as a whole. Hopefully your temp will increase again today or tomorrow and it will reassure you!! Did you have your bloods done?

Laura - 14 weeks yay!!!

Jump thank you! How are you doing?

Michelle I'm so sorry your appointment didn't go well. How disappointing for you!! :hugs: I hope this cycle goes super quick for you!

Camichelle welcome back!! How have you been doing???

Well Michelle maybe a miracle will happen and you will get that rainbow on your own!! Sending positive thoughts your way!!

Cami that's great news that you've gotten a dark line! I'll keep you in my prayers for sure! All it takes is one normal spermy :) :)

I think I was just way over obsessing about the temps thank you guys for being so reassuring :), not sense obsessing about it what happens will happen. I did get blood drawn yesterday but haven't heard back yet. So I'm either 1dpo or 6 lol only time will tell.

Hang in their Michelle sending lots of good thoughts your way!

Oh wow camichelle! I'm glad you have got some answers even though it's not the best news. Atleast with answers there is a way forward! Congratulations on your bfp and great about the dark line. I am praying super hard for us both!! X

Looks like I'm probably out this month. Got my 21 day labs back and it doesn't look like I ovulated my progesterone was only 1.73. So going to be started on progesterone and probably clomid next cycle. at least I have some answers and we can have a plan

Sorry Swimmy :( at least you have a plan, plans keep me going right now.

hanrh - I am so happy for you, will be praying for you that this is your rainbow baby!

Looks like I'm probably out this month. Got my 21 day labs back and it doesn't look like I ovulated my progesterone was only 1.73. So going to be started on progesterone and probably clomid next cycle. at least I have some answers and we can have a plan

Sorry swimmy :( even with the raised temps on your chart though? If I just looked at it I would have thought you did ovulate :shrug:

Well looks like I did ovulate I got a bfp this afternoon?!? Can't believe this, I called my doctors office back and she said with my progesterone this low it is probably just a chemical but if AF doesn't show up in a few days to call her back and we will do blood hcg. I'm not very hopeful with this one, but at least we have some proof my DHs meds are helping his swimmers, guess only time will tell.

Oh wow swimmy!!! Yes very positive the mess are working for dh. Is there no progesterone supplement they can put you on? Keeping everything crossed for you!!

Swimmy that is so exciting!! I'll keep my fx it's a healthy sticky and not a cp!! But either way it's definately a sign in the positive!

Wow Swimmy! And just 1 day after they told you that you didn't O! You and DH are sure showing them! Will they at least put you on progesterone???

My doc said no to the progesterone this cycle unless I make it past when AF should have shown up (makes no sense to me at all) then we will have my levels rechecked along with a hcg. I'm suposte to be camping when she shows up though so maybe it will stay sticky till then. Not looking too hopful my test today isn't any darker than before.

I wasn't planning on trying this cycle.... And honestly I don't even know if this is a cycle... But DH put the moves on me this morning so we BDed. And I may be around O time. And now I have the ttc itch again! And hope that something might happen! I know my doc won't give me drugs until 2 cycles from now, but I just feel like I can't help but try... Just in case. Is that crazy?

Michellebelle - not crazy its hard not to keep trying lol I know some doctors say you have to wait after a MC but mine never did :shrug: I guess every doctor is different.

I was planning on not trying too.... Since my OB won't give me drugs til next cycle. But I think I Od really early, and BDed all through it, lol. Only problem is, if I am pregnant and do mc again, now my meds get pushed out ANOTHER cycle. I would be pretty upset about that.

But hopefully we both get our surprise miracle stickies and will have no need for drugs! I keep telling myself that my body heard us talking about them and got its act together and finally ovulated earlier for once, lol.

Swimmy if it isn't any lighter I would still be hopeful!!
Michelle I wouldn't be able to wait either, I say go for gold!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->