Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Ughhhhh no blood today. I'm afraid of it being implantation because it seemed pretty late in my cycle, which would not be good. And I had wine last night.... I had IB with my 2nd cp, but it was a little earlier.

Oh, and I asked my OB if we could try a new protocol, the femara, and then I wanted to do pregnyl trigger and a booster shot. I sent him a screen shot of an article I was reading that I've looked a lot into. I can see that he read it yesterday (we both have iPhones) and he never responded. I called to make an appointment to talk to him, August 5th is the earliest. I'll already be in my next cycle :( I'm so bummed out right now. I don't know what to do now.

My monitor said I didn't ovulate. But like you Swimmy.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 7
Tiny yay!!!! That's so exciting!!! I think I'm gonna wait until next week to test. Not feeling pregnant at all except being tired lol really hoping this one is a great sticky bean!

YAY tiny!!! That is sooooo exciting!!!!!! I'm so pleased for you! Will you have your levels checked soon? Fingers crossed for this one x

Swimmy I think you actually have more will power than me!!! :)

No, I'm keeping this one on the down low. If my lines start getting darker, then maybe I'll call my OB. If it doesn't go well, and he knows about it, then he won't let me try the meds yet. We really did not try. No Preseed, no temping. We were only 1/6 without Preseed, so I was sure we wouldn't get pregnant without it. So since it happened, I REALLY hope it is because the universe is on my side finally.

Hubby and I were just like "ok... Well, want to watch Netflix?" Like any other night, it was quite sad.

Yeah.... Well, line wasn't darker this morning, and the spotting is back, so this one is the same as the others. Not being negative, just realistic.

Oh tiny I am so sorry! :hugs: I know it might not be what you want to hear but you seem to have getting pregnant sussed, so not its just making baby stay put which I am sure the meds you will get will do the trick! Am still praying for this one though!!! X

I'm sorry tiny. Im sure with the next one it will be sticky! Still nothing today but I started to get cramps again so maybe she will. Idk do u guys think I should try clomid next cycle with the progesterone or Just one cycle of progesterone first?

Cramps are defo a normal part of early pregnancy so you aren't out yet for sure!
What would the difference be between the two Med options? I'm not really clued up on any of it I'm afraid!

My cycle with just progesterone did nothing for me, still mc. I think that the Clomid helps fix the root of the problem by creating a better corpus luteum to make better progesterone.

There IS some progression! Last night, this morning, this evening!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 11
Those are definatly getting darker!! Hmm ru cramping with the bleeding? I would keep an eye on it maybe not test tomorrow but test again the next day and see.

I think I'm gonna do both next cycle (if I don't get a sticky bean this cycle). Can't hurt to do both I guess. I'm just worried about all the clomid side effects.

Also very random news I might be adopting my cousins child. Him and his gf are both drug addicts who were given time to clean up their act while his mom took care of their kid. But they haven't, so next month my aunt has to decided on if she wants to keep Kara or not. She's only 2 1/2 and my aunt is 60 and her husband is activity dying of cancer. It's just not a happy world for this little girl. And I would love to have her. Really hope they arnt just getting my hopes up over this. (Sorry long random post)

It was really only small spot of brown on TP this morning.

Sorry to hear about your cousin, but I hope for your sake and the child's sake that you get her! Will be praying that all works out for you!

Tiny I still have hope!!

Swimmy, if it's a progesterone issue I would definitely do that! Clomid gave me my bfp so I can't go against that either :)

Hanrh- hope you are still feeling well!!

I have hope now too. Like, more than I ever have, I actually feel kind of peaceful about everything!

Wow tiny there is definitely progression there! Looking forward to seeing your next test! I am so glad you are feeling peaceful about everything!

Wow swimmy I really hope everything works out for your with the adoption. What are the next steps for you in terms of that?

Hi Laura - how are you feeling?

I'm doing okay here. Still feeling exhausted but not complaining about any of it as I just feel blessed to be pregnant!

Progression, but still so light overall.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 12
Yay tiny. There is lots of progression there!! My tests have always been that lift prior to af (14dpo) and never really the same as the control line until after. And also yay for no spotting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->