Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Swimmy your temps are looking good! Really hoping this isn't a cp. when is af due? As for camping, I've been camping this weekend! Didn't quite think it through as being pregnant I have to get up 5 times a night to pee which meant a trek across the site in the dark to the toilet block!! :)

Michelle - I think go for it! I hated waiting , it felt like such a waste of time! Fingers crossed for you!

Tiny - what dpo are you now? Any symptoms?

Well, since I didn't temp, and I'm not 100% sure I even ovulated, I strongly feel I did and I think I'm 6 or 7 DPO based on all the evidence

AF is due Wednesday, Leaving for camping Tuesday. I still have no real pregnacy symptoms just feel really off and my abdomen just feels really really heavy (if that makes any sense.) I also figured out I didn't get my labs drawn on the right day :( i was only 5dpo and they say 21 day labs but really they mean 7dpo so hopefully my progesterone keeps coming up. Not feeling too hopeful, fingers crossed i just get a sticky bean in the next year lol

haven't tested at all, figured I would take a leaf out of hanrh book and just wait a while. If AF shows up while camping ok if not I'll test next Sunday when i get home lol. I love camping but I've just been so sleepy hoping it doesn't slow down my hiking/kayaking.

Oh tiny that's so exciting! Only a week left of the tww for you then! Will you test early or wait for af?

Swimmy I love that you are taking a leaf out of my crazy book!! Haha. I really hope af doesn't show! Kayaking/hiking sounds great but I know what you mean with being so tired! I struggled to slowly walk along the beach this weekend, I was so out of breath!! :)

Well, I'm going to a bachelorette party on Saturday, so I will test then if spotting hasn't started yet (for me it starts 9-10 DPO unless on progesterone or B6, neither of which I'm taking right now).

I got my karyotype back today, all looks normal is the comment from my doc. So I guess I will set up hubby's.

How many DPO were you when you tested positive Swimmy??

That's great news about your karotype test results tiny! Excited about you testing!!!

I have just got back from my doctors. He has managed to book me a scan for 3rd August! Not long! I'm nervous already!

August 3rd! That is so close!!! I'm so excited to see your little one!

yay thats soooo soon! my dr cant get me in until aug 20th. I'm just going in to talk about all the medication options and she still wants me to call her if I haven't started bleeding by next week. Fingers crossed!

Tiny can't wait to hear how this round of clomid works out for you :hugs:

Hopefully I get a miracle and don't need to start Clomid!

Praying you make it to that appointment with a healthy baby Swimmy!

Yes fingers crossed for you swimmy! Have you cracked any taken any more tests yet?

Oooh so excited for you to maybe test tiny! Praying for your Miracle!!

Small spot of blood on TP, so probably out, which is ok, it means a shorter cycle than normal for me! But this stupid metal taste isn't going away!!! It's so icky I can hardly stand it!

Oh no I'm sorry tiny. Could it be implantation?

I'm okay, feeling pretty rough but not going to moan as I am glad of any symptoms!! Just enjoying every minute of it!!!

Nope. I'm sure it isn't. More of it and red now. I'm sure full force is just around the corner!

Glad you are enjoying it! Though I'm sure it does feel pretty rough... Hope you feel better soon physically!

Sorry swimmy! Excited for your next cycle now!!!

Hanrh first tri sucks so bad haha, it's the best reason ever to feel like such total crap!! (For me anyway) when do you think you might start a prego journal?

Still no AF here haven't tested didn't even bring tests with me on vacation (very tempting to make my DH bring them up tomorrow lol) but I'm only 1 day late so not that exciting. My doctor called me before I left and said if I haven't started by Tuesday to come in and they will do a blood test. Also if this one is a no go I can't start clomid with progesterone. Not sure I want to do both right off the bat what do u girls think?

I would so make dh bring the tests!! I am a big fan of less is more, but with you having so many cp's already, if they think it could be a progesterone problem it might be a good idea to supplement it right away

Aw I'm so sorry tiny! That is rubbish! Let's hope your doc can sort you out this cycle though!!! :hugs:

Laura I may start one at the weekend. I finish work for my 6 week holiday so will have plenty of time!! How are you?

Wow swimmy that's so exciting! If you are a day late you should definitely test!! Get dh to bring some for you!! I'm excited to find out hehe!!!

Ah yay! I am so jealous you get 6 whole weeks off!!!
I've been doing better lately, still feel crappy some days but not as much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->