Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Yay that's soooo exciting!! I guess Im still thinking I actually ovulated cd 21 instead of 16 lol trying not to get too hopeful that im this many days late sense I never have been before. Idk what do u guys think? I'm gonna test Monday if she's a no show still.

It will be a long process with Kara her parents still have 32 days to get their acts together. But sense one of the requirements was they both have jobs for longer than 90 days and neither have a job that's not happening. Then her grandma I talked with today. She still isn't sure what she wants to do. I think she's worried she wouldn't see her Enough sense I live 2 hours away from them.

there's definitely a progression!:thumbup: keep in mind that you are only waiting 12 hours between those tests so of course they aren't going to get super dark right away!:flower:

Swimmy any news on the testing?

Jump- how are you?

i'm good. still taking B6 for nausea (at nearly 21 weeks:dohh:) and if i forget to take it, the following 2 days are horrid! good to know it's helping though, i guess. i finally started feeling kicks as of last week and my husband was able to feel one yesterday.<3 i can't seem to let myself get full blown excited yet (maybe that's normal for rainbow babies?:shrug:) but feeling movement definitely helps.:thumbup:

how are YOU feeling??:winkwink:

Yesterday had a little more progression.

Friday evening I sent an email to my pastor. I told him I need prayers because I'm losing faith and told him the whole journey. The last thing I said was that it is hard to feel loved... Then I started getting decent progression! Yesterday at the store DH and I were at the check out and saw baby girl shoes and headband. Which was funny because I've been telling him it's a girl. Lol. Then once we got to the belt, there was a random card on the side that someone must have set there and it said "A new heartbeat filled with God's love" and it totally wowed me, I even asked my DH if he thought it was weird (he is not religious) and he said yeah, it was weird and a sign. All I have been thinking was that I may actually see a heartbeat this time. Then this morning, my line is even fainter than the very first one I took.

What a cruel joke.

Sorry, I know this is a positive place. I'm just really struggling.

Yes jump it is so difficult to stay excited or even make plans when you have experienced the loss and heartache that we have. I'm so pleased things are going well for you!!

Tiny - I am so so sorry to hear your news. Life is extremely cruel sometimes and to people who just don't deserve it. Did you hear back from your pastor? I am not at all religious but have wished lots of times over the past year that I was! I am still holding out hope for you :hugs: xxx

Oh and please feel more than welcome to vent your frustrations here - I definitely have over the past year!

I did not hear back from my pastor, but yesterday afternoon I did hear from my aunt that at the service yesterday he announced that he was resigning. So that was a blow too.

Tiny - I'm sorry :( try and hang in there. we are all here for you to vent to it's impossible to be + 100% of the time. I'm sorry to hear about your pastor, that makes it really hard especially if its one you really like.

AF showed up tonight while i was at work so I must have ovulated cd 21 instead. thats okay clomid and progesterone this cycle! fingers crossed we get sticky beans soon!!!

Good luck with this cycle swimmy! It's always nice to have that extra bit of help.

Hugs to you tiny. That is tough, but I'm thinking good thoughts for you. Will you test again tomorrow?

Oh tiny what a rough time you are having. :hugs: and like I said please feel free to vent here!

Oh no swimmy :hugs: to you too! Fingers crossed for your action plan his cycle!

So sorry tiny, hugs all around and we all have vented here from time to time so no worries there!

Swimmy I hope all ends up as you wish with the adoption. It's so cruel how such undeserving people can conceive so easily!

Michelle how are you doing lately?

Hanrh- size of a sweet pea now!! Yay! Not to much longer till your first scan! Any morning sickness?

Sorry Swimmy :( at least we have things to look forward to this cycle. And we will be about the same timing if my period starts soon, which it should. Lines are barely there now. I just want to move on to the next.

I'm doing well. I think I am getting close to O. But I really just can't wait for next cycle and meds again. I want to be pregnant again.. This time with a healthy baby!

Hopefully our next cycles bring us all perfect and healthy and happy babies!!

how great would it be if the rest of us have bfp in the next few cycles all happy and healthy lol. I'm not trying to put so much hope into the first cycle but I'm really hoping that in the first 3-4 I get a bfp.

Tiny- with your clomid what cd did your doctor tell you to take it?

trying not to get too hopeful with it but its soooo hard lol! but at least with AF late i can go on my kayaking trip and not worry about ovulating haha.

Starting Femara tomorrow. Looking forward to trying something new.

How are you and baby Hanrh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->