Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Temp dropped dramatically this morning. Unless it skyrockets tomorrow I'll be expecting AF either tomorrow or Sunday. My bloodwork and ultrasound came back a couple of days ago and they've asked me to come in to review something (they won't tell you what over the phone anymore). I have an appointment tomorrow. Hopefully it's something that can be easily corrected.

So, AF showed up. Went to my doctors appointment and they lost my ultrasound results, but my bloodwork shows that my thyroid is acting up. They put me on some thyroid medications and hopefully that means in the next couple of months I'll get my BFP. For now though, we wait.

I think I finally Oed! Now only a little less than two weeks for AF. I cannot wait for her to get here so we can TTC again.

abennion - so glad it looks like its an easy fix!!! no joke our fertility doc said that is what he hopes my problem is sense it is such an easy fix lol. Fingers crossed!!! how did the lose your ultrasound results???

Michellebelle - hmmmm cd 36 maybe? if not i hope you do soon, have you been doing any opks??

I'm only cd7 and i'm already driving myself crazy. At least I my fertile week off work so we can have good timing.

My family doctor recently moved clinics (right down the street from her old one) so we're hoping the test results went there. I should hopefully find out today. I'm on Synthroid right now, day 3, and I need to go for blood work in two months time just to see if its correcting my T4 levels, but hopefully it does! DH and I are hoping to keep things the same as last month with our BD schedule and hopefully we'll finally get a BFP!

How is everyone doing? Michelle it looks like FF finally confirmed O! Congrats!

All of my tests have come back fine so no answers yet. I was really hoping it was gonna be an easy fix. Now just waiting on the genetic testing. And going for an ultrasound next week to see how many eggs I have growing. So far only known issue for me is progesterone. Fingers cross we still get our baby in the next 12 months.

Morning ladies!

Yay for o showing on FF Michelle! Not long to wait now!

Swimmy it's good nothing bad showed on the tests. I know it's so hard hearing there isn't a 'fix' - I got so frustrated with doctors telling me it was just bad luck! You WILL get your healthy baby this year- I just know it!

Woohoo! Yay Michelle!

Doctor called yesterday, they found my ultrasound results... she wants me to come in. I have an appointment on Nov. 18. Hopefully its nothing serious.

Abennion - I'm sorry they are making you wait so long before getting results. I hope they are ok

I still don't have the results from our genetic testing. My usual doc was at a different office and they didn't have my file there. But idk maybe I'm reading too much into it but they kept asking if I had a consultation/follow up to talk with him soon. So I'm wondering if they have them and they are bad and he wants to talk with me 1st. My ultrasound yesterday I have a good lining and 1 mature folicle. So if no bfp we are gonna up my dose so I hopefully get 2-3.... If the genetic stuff is fine

O confirmed on FF. Looks like I'm officially 3DPO today. This is definitely the earliest I've O'ed....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->