Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Wanted to share this with you all x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 6
Yay!!!! Hanrh!!! Look at his little hands!! I am so happy for you! Finally you are getting all that you have been so deserving of! Congratulations a million times!!!

YAY congrats!!! im so happy you finally are getting your prefect little baby boy :)

Random sad question here but how long did it take for AF to show up for you guys after MC?? Still no AF here and my appointment is on Thursday. With no AF this means we cant do any labs/testing on me ..... Kind of weird that I want AF to show up for once lol

Aw thanks ladies!! :hugs:

Swimmy it's generally took me about 6-8 weeks to get back to normal after a mc. It felt like a lifetime! How long has it been for you?

Sorry you haven't got AF yet :( I always had chemicals, so I bled right away and my next AF showed up on time. This last one took a little longer, so I started BDing, and seemed to show up within a couple days of that. But again, I was never very far. I hope she shows up today and you get to keep your appointment. There should still be some tests that they can do I would think.

YAY congrats!!! im so happy you finally are getting your prefect little baby boy :)

Random sad question here but how long did it take for AF to show up for you guys after MC?? Still no AF here and my appointment is on Thursday. With no AF this means we cant do any labs/testing on me ..... Kind of weird that I want AF to show up for once lol

I'm still waiting for AF too... According to my chart, I haven't even Oed so I may be waiting awhile. After my last MC (D&C) it took 6 weeks I think. With this one (natural) I'm thinking it may take longer.

Hopefully you'll get either an O or your AF soon michelle! 9DPO today and it looks like I got another spike after a dip. One of my cycle buddies got a BFP yesterday at 13DPO for her and our charts look very similar. Tempted to test tomorrow, but it may still be too early.

Is it normal to feel feverish after a dip? My temp is still within my normal range for post-O, I just woke up all sweaty and really hot this morning. Had a really stuffy nose that caused a sore throat from sleeping with my mouth open. Stuffed nose is pretty much gone 2 hours later, and throats fine now, but I still feel a little clammy. Any insight?

vaginally, every morning same time. I found temping orally just threw my chart all over the place.

Ok. Well hmmm... I know that getting cold symptoms is a good sign in the TWW!

Yes I'd agree a sore throat and stuffy nose are great signs!! Your temps looks good too!! Fx!!

So, still have a stuffy nose, but my throat is doing a bit better. Feverish feeling is gone. Tested today and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. FRER showed a stark white line. I know its not a BFP because it has no colour... but I'm going to recheck it when I get home tonight just to be sure.

Let us know what you find when you get home! How many dpo??

Currently 10DPO, so it may still be too early. AF is expected on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->