Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

abennion - when do you usually o? your chart kind of looks like mine did a few cycles ago where i thought i ovulated early but never got a peak, kept testing and finally got a peak on cd 21 with another temp rise.

AFM - i'm really worried, they called my husband with some abnormality in his genetic testing and want us to come in tomorrow to talk about them. I'm hoping its one we have a chance at a healthy baby still. I forgot to ask about my labs but she said we would talk about everything when we come in. I really suck at waiting even if its just a few hours.

I'm sorry swimmy, hopefully its nothing too bad and can be easily fixed! I usually O around CD16-17, but last month it wasn't until CD20. I've got mad cramps right now and it looks like my temps might be going up again. I took another OPK this morning, but because it was the advanced one that read specifically to your levels it thought it was the start of a new cycle and gave my a circle. It'll be using this morning's test as a basis until I peak, but when I ejected it I saw two very clear lines. Pretty sure I've peaked, or that my progesterone is on the rise again.

Swimmy I have my fx that it's nothing major - will thinking of you tomorrow.

Well he has genetic abnormalities hopefully getting in to see the genetic specalist soon. Thanks tiny for giving me the information of the place you went it's totally work the drive if they can get me in sooner than the place by me.

Our fertility specalist said we can keep trying eventually we might get a healthy baby or we can do IVF with genetic testing of the embryo. I don't think I'm ready for IVF so hopefully the genetic place can give us more information and tell us what our odds are.

That's where we are too. I can't believe that we ended up with such rare and similar diagnosis.

Swimmy I'm so sorry to hear that!! I hope you can see someone very soon!! Again, it might be good to speak to camichelle on here - she is 20 something weeks now after the same diagnosis!! :hugs:

I'm sorry swimmy! You WILL get your sticky little bean (hopefully sooner rather than later). It's just a matter of time!

AFM: Spotting last night. I decided to manually override my chart and change the coverline to 97.6. I had too many temps pre-O above my coverline, and that's generally where I sit month to month. Temps are back on the rise and cramps from yesterday are gone. They were weird ones- definitely not AF cramps, and wasn't off to one side but dead centre. I think I'll be testing on Monday, so long as AF doesn't rear her nasty witchy head. DH's SA is set for the 18th, two days after AF is due, so hopefully we'll have answers for next cycle soon.

I had a dream last night that I got a very dark BFP. Last night I was looking at my chart and it got me thinking - if this multi-day dip is a second estrogen surge/ or the ever elusive implantation dip, would it be going down like that over multiple days if there were multiple fertilized eggs implanting?

So temps spiked again! That's great to see right now on 9 DPO. Usually I start falling around 9-10

Thinking about testing tomorrow, if that turns up BFN I'll wait until the Monday. Thats when AF is due. just going to use my last Wal-mart brand HPT then I'll switch to the CB's I have from Costco (they sell a box of 4 for $18!)

Thank you hanr! I have this full feeling like AF is going to show up but my temps are saying otherwise. I tested yesterday and got a BFN, but I think I'll try testing tomorrow and see if I get any better results. I'm also worried that my chart is mimicking what swimmy' shad done that one cycle, and I actually od on CD17. I guess we'll find out one way or another.

Thank you hanr! I have this full feeling like AF is going to show up but my temps are saying otherwise. I tested yesterday and got a BFN, but I think I'll try testing tomorrow and see if I get any better results. I'm also worried that my chart is mimicking what swimmy' shad done that one cycle, and I actually od on CD17. I guess we'll find out one way or another.

just checking in and because i'm a total chart nerd, i overlaid my BFP cycle with your chart and check it out!:shock::thumbup: comparing your own charts from cycle to cycle is supposed to be more reliable, but thought the similarities were too much not to share! my chart looks like AF should have shown up, but she never did:huh: i'm now over 37 weeks with a strong kicker, so you never know!! fx!!

Attachments

• abennion overlay 11.15.jpg
    abennion overlay 11.15.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 2
Eek jump how are you. I can't believe you are so close to the end!!!

Abbenion I'm looking forward to hearing about/ seeing your test today.

Happy 23 weeks Hanrh. I woke up this morning thinking we hadn't heard from you in a while and was wondering how you were doing! How is baby boy doing?? Still so psyched! I remember when I joined this board you welcomed me and told me you were the only original member left, and I'm so happy you are about to 'graduate'! Though we hope you still stick around to provide the hope!

I am so excited knowing O is next week. I really hope we get a BFP this cycle and a healthy baby this time! I'm so scared of another miscarriage, even though all the tests point to nothing with DH or myself putting me at a higher risk for them.

I would just love to be pregnant by Christmas and know that it is a healthy, growing baby. DH and I have had so much heartache this year, that it would be the best present ever.

I know we all feel that way though. Hoping for BFPs for everyone!

5 dpo (possibly 6) and mega metal mouth since yesterday. Always had it when pregnant, a few times when not as well. But it usually starts this early when I get a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->