Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I'm starting to wonder if it was a trick of my eyes... A lot of ladies can't see the line. My temp also dropped this morning. I'll probably test tomorrow provided my temp doesn't drop any more, but we'll see.

Definitely test again tomorrow! I've seen a lot of ladies on here get temp drops with their BFPs.

Didn't test this morning because of the second drop in temp. I should be expecting AF either tonight or tomorrow. If my temps make a drastic climb in the morning I might test, but for now all I can do is hope she's quick so I can move on to next month. We bought Preseed for next cycle and I'm starting fertility acupuncture, so here's hoping.

My temps are evil things. Jumped up .4 this morning, so I though maybe, and took a test. :bfn:. I got AF on my way to work two hours later.

On the plus side, I should be seeing results from the Synthroid this month, along with using OPKs, Preseed, Black Cohosh, and starting Acupuncture this cycle. Next AF is due on Christmas Day, so hoping she stays away and DH and I get a wonderful Christmas gift this year!

oh abennion...stupid witch.:gun:

good luck this cycle and here's to a christmas surprise!!!:winkwink:

abennion - darn I was really thinking you would get a some good thanksgiving news. Fingers crossed for Christmas.

Going for our genetic visit on the 18th, I'm really starting to get impatient again not sure why but I think its because 3 years of ttc is coming up quicker than I would like.

I've been having some cramping on my right side. I got all fearful of an ectopic since I'm only 5 dpo, but after consulting Dr. Google, it seems like it may be the progesterone supplements and maybe corpus lutem. Here's hoping!

I've been having some cramping on my right side. I got all fearful of an ectopic since I'm only 5 dpo, but after consulting Dr. Google, it seems like it may be the progesterone supplements and maybe corpus lutem. Here's hoping!

I get pretty bad cramping with progesterone Fingers crossed for you:hugs:

I get those too Michelle. And some times the next day it will switch sides! Hope your rainbow is implanting as we speak (type)

Thanks for the reassuring messages! I hope baby is implanting right now too!

Good luck on your appt swimmy. Any sort of "milestone" is hard. I'm convinced you'll get your rainbow soon though!

Your temps are looking really good michelle!

I'm sorry swimmy, milestones like that are definitely hard to swallow. I'm sure you'll get your rainbow soon though!

I think i might take the next cycle off, I feel like I have been obsessing over my opks and symptoms way to much. how is everyone else doing?

Bfn here. :(. If I squint, I think I can see a slight line, but I may be imagining things or it could still be remnants of the hcg trigger. I'm at 11 dpo, and the last two times I was pregnant I had definite positives by this point. So I think I'm probably out.

I'll keep testing until AF arrives or I go for my blood test on Thursday, whichever happens first. But I think I'm probably out.

I'm sure you feel the same way, but I just cannot believe I've been trying for so long with no luck. I was sure I'd be holding a baby in my arms by now. It definitely takes a toll.

Michelle, what kind of tests are you using? The new curved FRERs did that to me last week. It was horrible. They all have lines now. I hope it is a start of a BFP for you though!

I totally get taking a month off from the craziness swimmy

CD7 for me. I trying out the glow app this month, along with FF. Glow is supposed to give you your probability of getting pregnant each cycle, but we'll see how it goes. My temp this month is at the lowest it's ever been at this point in my cycle. I don't know whether that's due to cold weather, or the acupuncture combined with my hypo meds. I guess time will tell. Starting my OPKs tomorrow, this will be the last cycle we use them. I'll also start using Preseed this week too.

Michelle- I'm sorry you feel out. Your temps still look great! Maybe this one is just a late bloomer?

Swimmy- maybe a break is exactly what the doctor ordered? I've heard from a lot of women who have said once they stopped trying they ended up with their healthy BFP. I'm hoping that's exactly what happens for you!

Good luck with this cycle, Abennion!

Tiny, I've been using wondfos because they are super-cheap! They are perfect when I need to test every day to see progression.

I have sad news though... I got a BFN this morning and all afternoon have been feeling like AF is about to show. I started spotting, so I think this is it. I feel okay though. I was really stressed around O and trigger time, so I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't have the best ovulation. I'm looking forward to starting this next cycle.

Come on September baby!

I'm sorry to hear Michelle. A question though - has your thyroid been tested? I was reading that flat temperatures (3 days in a row where the temp is the same) could be caused by a hormone imbalance. Maybe it's something to bring up with your doc?

That is a great question, but I think I've had all the tests! :) I've actually had my thyroid tested twice and both times came back normal. I do have pcos and do take a lot of fertility drugs and progesterone to conceive, so maybe that's why?

My thermometer died which im sure this is why all my temps have been weird this cycle :dohh: I have 2 mature follicles and depending on when i ovulate possibly a 3rd. I'm still getting lows on my monitor so I know I still have a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->