Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Yay, swimmy! Here's hoping for a sticky! Have you gone to see what your numbers are like?

Thanks gals! really hoping this one is a good one. So far labs are looking like 13 (10dpo) and 46 (12dpo). Ultrasound on the 4th. I'm really hoping this is our sticky bean but its hard to be positive when the last loss is still fresher than I would like.
How are you gals doing?? Ready for the holidays?

I really hope this is your sticky bean too!

I am 2dpo now, which means I could see a positive on Christmas morning! I'm hoping. Otherwise... I'll be around family so it will distract me from any disappointment.

I'm good as well. Had a heart to heart with my mother in law last night about my sister in law. She completely understands what I'm feeling whenever she brings up her baby (my mother in law was told she's never have children, and now she's got four). By the end of it we were both crying like babies.

Currently 7DPO. Ordered some ICs from makeababy.ca, once they get here I can POAS all I want. Not too hopeful though, especially after last months news. My acupuncturist told DH last night that she can help with his morphology, so hopefully it's all good things :)

That sounds promising, Abennion! I've heard that acupuncture can work wonders!

We're hoping. I'm also kind of hoping that my wonky post temps are a good sign. Had a twinge on my left side this morning, but I'm not reading too much into it.

Fingers crossed for you abennion! I say for sure try the acupuncture. Our fertility doc has someone at their office that does it for clients. So there has to be truth to it!

Yay Swimmy - congrats!! Have everything crossed for a healthy little one for you!! Try to stay positive - I know it's so hard!!! :)

Not much to report here. 4 dpo. Started progesterone yesterday. Will be hoping to see a positive on the 25th or 26th for a Christmas present!

Fingers crossed Michelle!!!

The genetic visit went well. Doesn't seem like it is much of a problem. So they were very positive that we would have a healthy pregnancy.

But being at my moms this weekend has been a nightmare. She flat out asked if I was pregnant due to me not drinking at dinner and of course DH confirmed ugh. She was so negative just like last time. Saying I will regret not having fun over the holidays when this goes badly .... And that I'm not even really pregnant yet so I shouldn't change my life right away. I just wanted to cry. DH doesn't understand why I want to leave early tomorrow instead of the afternoon. Sorry long rant there just feeling down.

Also hcg was good last check one more one Tuesday just for my peace of mind. My mom just has me thinking so negatively :(

I'm sorry to hear that your mom isn't being positive. Did you tell her your numbers were looking great? Don't take it too personally, I guess she's just trying to not get her hopes up as well?

Just sent my DH out for FRERs so I can test tomorrow morning. 10DPO and my nighttime temp is 100.0... I like to see how it varies between morning and night, usually doesn't vary by more than a full degree, sometimes way less. Took a clearblue this morning but I think it might have been too soon to use one of those (it was one of the 4 days before expected period, but I have a 12 day LP so I think the earliest I can take it is 10DPO).... Hoping my temp doesn't drop dead tomorrow morning... This may be it folks!

Just popping by to see how's it's going Swimmy? I'm so sorry to hear about your mum being negative - maybe it's her defence mechanism for not getting hurt, upsetting for you anyway. :hugs: have you had any more blood tests?

Abennion your temps are looking good this month! Any tests??

I tested two nights ago and got a BFN. My ICs should be here today, AF is due tomorrow and will probably test tonight and tomorrow haha. This is a first for me though! My temps usually don't stay this high for this long!

Your temps are looking soooo good! I can't wait to test in a few days myself.

abennion - fingers crossed!!

Michellebelle - just a few more days :)

hanrh - I'm not sure why she is so negative but she was even like that when my aunt had recurrent miscarriage. Saying things (I hope never to her face) like she shouldn't be so upset and that she should just relax and not take a pregnancy test until she was a few months late so she would stop being a cry baby .... Her and I got into a big fight about it and have sense never brought it up.
HCG's are doing ok its making me a little nervous that my doubling time slowed to 44hours from in the 30's but really hoping.
it was 10dpo 13, 12dpo 41, 14dpo 76 (only 32 hours between), 18dpo 343. I just wish they were higher. Trying if I should get another hcg in 6 days or just wait until the 4th and get my ultrasound. Its just hard being positive sometimes. doesn't help that progesterone makes me all crazy emotional haha. So far only have tender breasts/nipples and some occasional nausea. I just wish my cervix would close the rest of the way. How are you doing can't believe your boy will be here in a few months!!

Well, temp is still up but yet another BFN today. I'm hoping it's just a late implanter. Had some light bleeding to spotting 11DPO after I poked and prodded at my cervix, which stopped by the time I was done work. Seriously, I must have ran to the bathroom to check about 5 times. Had some brown discharge (just the tiniest bit) last night, all good signs for implantation, as I never get it, but we'll see. I'm packing my diva cup just in case for today. Starting to think my thermometer is running out of batteries... It'll provide different temps at night but this is the fourth morning in a row I've gotten a 98.3... Next one is going to be a bbt.

So ladies, it's 5:30 and still nothing the latest AF has shown up is 9:00pm the night of AF. Here's hoping! I've also got sore boobies and underarms, and after my 3 hour nap my temp was 98.9. My cervix is high, soft and from what I can tell closed. All good signs but I still fear she's coming. I'm hoping we've got a late implanter and I'll get my BFP tomorrow or the day after at 14-15DPO. Here's hoping this is it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->