• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

That must have been super scary! But like they said, it's still really early for a Doppler. I'm surprised they didn't do a scan. I'm sure everything is fine and you will see baby moving around and be reassured!

Swimmy - scary indeed, but they rarely ever pick up a heartbeat up that early, that's very reassuring. Let us know what your doc says!

So now im kind of really annoyed. When i spoke with my doctors office the RN that pulled up the emergency report says that they report a HR in the 160's found with a doppler. So now i just look like a crazy person who wants an ultrasound. She said they would do one sense "I don't remember" them finding the HR .... Part of me wants one but the other part is like no don't be a crazy person just wait for you appointment next week like a normal person hahaha.

How is everyone's cycles going this month?

Just get one of it will make you feel better. Who cares who thinks you are a crazy person? We all know you are a crazy person just like us! That is awesome that they did find one though, much give you some relief, but SUPER irritating that they wouldn't tell you and make that clear to you that they found one.

Swimmy that is awful that they have messed you around like that! Especially when you must be so on edge anyway. They really just don't understand the emotions that are constantly going through our heads do they!! I would definitely have a scan of possible just to make u relax more. You are not crazy for wanting it done at all! :)

How is everyone else doing?

Hi Hanrh, you must be getting so close! I can't believe how time has flown since I joined this thread! So glad you are still checking in with us!

Swimmy - that's awful taut they didn't tell you about the heart rate :/ I'd get the scan anyway. No point in stressing. :)

AFM - woke up feeling sick with sore throat, headache, blah. Hoping I'm not catching the flu that my students seem to be passing around :(

If I feel up to it I want to start SMEP today or tomorrow. I've just been so tired lately I haven't been able to even think about sex.

Hi tiny and swimmer! I'm always checking up on you all :) only 4 weeks to go for me now! Still so nervous!!

Hanrh I'm so excited for you can't believe it's so close!!

I did end up getting a scan everything was fine but I feel better who cares if they think I'm crazy.

Hi there!
We have been TTC for almost 6 months now with no luck. I took a PT this morning and I thought I saw a faint line, but it could also be an indent. Would anyone be willing to look at it for me?? Thanks

AFM - Yesterday I called the fertility clinic and was able to schedule my first appointment. Because their main doctor jumps between two clinics (one is over an hour from me and one is ~ 20 minutes) and I wanted to do afternoon appointment so I don't have to get a sub for my classes I had some trouble getting scheduled. It wouldn't have been an issue but we have so many other appointments scheduled this month that every earlier opening they had would have been a conflict with something I Couldn't reschedule (like my root canal :/ )

Anyway, that gives me this cycle to see what happens because by the time I go in I should be at the beginning of next cycle if no BFP.

Checked with insurance and they will cover diagnostic and testing up until a diagnosis is made. the minute a diagnosis of infertility is made, the insurance will no longer pay for any tests or treatment. Hoping it comes up to be something as simple as needing progesterone or something instead. Otherwise this could be a very expensive route.

At least I have an appointment though.

sophie Post a pic! We'd be glad to look at it!

Sophie - how are you doing?

Angel - that stinks that they only cover diagnostic up to a point :( hopefully your right and it's easily fixable.

Angel - that does suck that they only cover diagnostic testing until a diagnosis is made, what if there was more than one cause? I hope not though.

At least it does cover something though, even if only a little. We got nothing related to infertility or pregnancy loss covered.

That's terrible. I feel so lucky to have always lived in countries with national healthcare. I cannot imagine having to decide whether to look after my health or not (fertility or otherwise). I really hope things eventually change in the States. I also just learned that the Canadian health service covers IVF, which is just fantastic.

What Jezika? Where in Canada are you? I know in Calgary it isn't covered, however they have a fund to help pay for it.

Abe, just wanted to say your profile pic is gorgeous. You are so beautiful!

What Jezika? Where in Canada are you? I know in Calgary it isn't covered, however they have a fund to help pay for it.

I just read an article suggesting that our premier is looking into including it, and another saying that it's pretty much just cheaper overall, since families who can't afford multiple cycles implant multiples, often getting twins or more, and twins or higher are always high risk. So lots of extra screenings and care.

Here's hoping!

Abennion - I'm in Ontario, so apparently OHIP covers it! https://www.thestar.com/news/queens...to-cover-in-vitro-fertization-treatments.html It only seems to cover one cycle, up to the age of 43, and doesn't cover drugs, but still better than nothing I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->