Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Abennion, we're cycle buddies! AF is due in around 3 days for me too, give or take a day. I did an FRER and got a BFN on Jan 20th, so your faint line the next day encouraged me... maybe it was too soon. Then again, I think FRER is supposed to be more sensitive? Anyway... looks like at least one of us is in luck!

Well, AF is supposed to be due today but there's nothing yet! Cervix is High, Soft and Closed, too :) I'll be testing with FRER if I don't get AF by Wednesday (I've got my colposcopy then, so I guess I'll have to know one way or another by Wednesday).

AF didn't come for me today, but tomorrow is just as viable. IC today said BFN, so womp-womp for me. GL abennion!

Well, I think I'll be expecting AF today sadly. Temps dropped to their lowest since O. They're still fairly high above the cover line, but I'm starting to feel AF-y. Sucks. We're completely throwing everything away this next cycle and until we hear from the fertility clinic. It's just too much stress. Good luck ladies!

abennion, sorry to hear that, though as everyone says, you're not out till AF comes. As we know, symptoms can be identical, or often not there at all. It's probably smart to chill out the next cycle, though. I was skeptical at first, but I'm honestly hearing more and more about women getting their BFP when they're not even focused on it or trying to get it, often when alcohol is involved too!

Abennion sometimes you just need to take a break. I took one for a few months it was really relaxing. Hope you hear back from the clinic soon.

Well, I may have spoken too soon this month. More cautious optimism, but I usually get AF in the morning, its now quarter to 2 pm and still nothing. Got some EWCM though, which is odd. Cervix is still high and soft (too high to tell if its open or closed)

Hoping, hoping, hoping for a late implanter. If i don't get AF today I'll be testing with FRER tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted.

Looking forward to hearing how testing goes! FX AF stays away for you.

AFM, I'm having some spotting now so AF is probably here. Definitely had some weird symptoms leading up, but I guess it's just me paying more attention to what's going on, and maybe a bit of wishful thinking.

Looking forward to hearing how testing goes! FX AF stays away for you.

AFM, I'm having some spotting now so AF is probably here. Definitely had some weird symptoms leading up, but I guess it's just me paying more attention to what's going on, and maybe a bit of wishful thinking.

Awww... Could the spotting be implantation? Hoping AF stays away!

Michellebelle - that's a nice thought, but I'm doubtful. I'll assume it's definitely AF and then deal with the nice shock if it isn't. But it really would be a shock; I'd be extremely lucky if I was pregnant given it's our first attempt, 2 x BD, no real confidence in my ovulation window and 2 x BFNs. Still, the Virgin Mary got pregnant with even slimmer chances, so you never know ;)

How are you doing?

Actually, Michelle, you got me thinking and I have to say I'm a little confused. I wonder if you ladies can help. I'm still pretty sure I'm starting to AF, but I read somewhere that "most women feel implantation symptoms shortly before their period should begin" and that during implantation CM is a slight brownish or pink. Well, I've definitely had cramping for several days now and a few other odd symptoms, and CM right now is a very light brown. I don't remember having so much cramping leading up to AF and also so far in advance, but anyway, my point is that I always thought HPTs can only show BFP once implantation has occurred. IF implantation hasn't happened till now, it would explain the BFNs, BUT if the average luteal phase is 14 days and implantation can take up to 12, how can FRERs so confidently pick up on BFPs at 9 or 10DP? Oh... I guess the 76% positive rate (or whatever) is based on that percentage having implanted by then? So I guess HCG levels rise IMMEDIATELY after implantation? Argh.. sorry... I think I answered my own question, but still worth floating to you guys in case I'm mixing things up. But even if I'm right, I don't know how likely it is that I could have BD'd on Jan 10 and 11 and had the swimmers hang around long enough to catch the much later ovulation that would be needed to implant right now... right?

If you're a weird one and implantation was late even an FRER wouldn't pick up the HCG. If I'm not mistaken FRERs typically need 25miu to come back positive. You would still need at least 3-4 days after implantation before it would show up on a test.

AFM: well, almost 5 and still nothing.

12dpo is on the late side of implanting but it can happen. I got my bfp on 9dpo no cramping or spotting but everyone is different.

Man, I've been feeling so nauseous on and off. I'm almost hoping it's pregnancy just so that there's an actual explanation for it (and for the weird cramping that I never get like this), otherwise maybe there's something wrong with me!

9:20 and still nothing. I guess if no AF tomorrow and temps are back up I'll be testing with an FRER.

How late are you again, abennion? Keep us posted!

ETA: nevermind... I remember now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"