• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Jezika - I tend to surf the web, or pull up my kindle cloud reader. But I just bought a good series and have it in paper back not on my kindle :( I don't usually get a ton of down time at work but its nice when I do lol. I remember for almost all of my 5th week my wondfo's never changed. It drove me insane lol. I think it was around week 9 or 10 I ended up sending all of my stuff to a friend haha.

abennion - the first 14 weeks I felt like time dragged on that any second I was gonna lose it. But i've started to become less freaked now that I can feel it moving. My anatomy scan is on Wednesday :) When i was in the ER they told me the gender but sense it was early I'm gonna wait until the scan to be sure. I wasn't gonna find out but my DH was driving me nuts so we are just not gonna tell anyone. (promise I will tell you gals though lol).

swimmy - that was my concern but I double checked by taking my temp at other times during the day and confirmed with my other thermometer to make sure it's working. Can't wait to hear about your anatomy scan!!

Hi ladies
I just wanted to pop back and let you know my rainbow finally arrived. After 2 awful years of heartache and tears, Freddie Anthony arrived on 21st March at 6:30am weighing 7 pounds 11. He is amazing! I wanted to share with you all as there were so many times i honestly didn't believe I would ever get to this point, and you guys all got me through. So thank you for every supportive And encouraging word each of you ever gave me! I hope those of you who are still waiting get your babies very soon, it's worth the wait!!! :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 7
Yay Hanrh!!! I'm so glad that the person who started this thread 2 years ago finally has her previous child! I'm so happy for you I can't even stand it!!!!

Congrats on the little cutie!

Wow congrats hanrh! He's very handsome! We're all very happy for you, and what a beautiful name too! I wish you and your lo all the best!

Congrats, hanrh! What an amazing story and happy ending :)

Enjoy enjoy enjoy!

Ladies, I just got my call! Our first appointment with the Fertility Clinic in Calgary is on May 3! We have lift off!

Hanrh - congrats !!!! he is beautiful!

Scary news at my scan :( fluid is low around the baby so i need a repeat scan next week. If it doesn't come up then i will be taken off work and we will need a new plan. Gonna keep sucking down water and pray for a good outcome. Next 9 days are going to be scary as hell!

Oh no! Are they thinking of putting you on bed rest? Did they tell you the gender? Hopefully it was just a bad scan and everything is okay with lo!

Swimmy - that's so scary! Did they give you an idea of whether it was really serious? I know nothing about these things, but it sounds like baby seemed okay other than that so I hope it stays that way. Crossing all fingers for you <3

Abennion - glad to hear you have a date! That's definitely something to look forward to and it'll come by really quickly, I bet.

hanrh - Congrats!!!

Abe - Yay! That's awesome! May 3rd isn't too far away. You're on your way! :)

swimmy - oh no! I'll keep FX for you! Is there anything you can do to increase the fluid besides drinking lots of water?

So far its just drinking a lot of fluid and we will see what happens. The doc really had me scared (not my usual doc) he came in and flat out said even when your sick drink more or you baby will compress the cord and die.... and walked out before I could ask any questions. The poor tech in there looked just as shocked as I did. It's going to be a very long 9 day wait to find out if shes ok ... I'm just so freaked now that I'm gonna go in and she will be dead.
But at least on that note looks like we are for sure having a baby girl :)

swimmy - that's horrible!!! Seriously what was wrong with him?! Ugh! What a jerk! :hugs: I'm so sorry.

What horrible manners that doctor had! I'm sure SHE will be just fine! Just take it easy and drink that water. Will be thinking about both of you!

Wow. what an a-hole. I'm sure she'll be just fine! After all, she has you as a momma!

Thanks gals :) just need to get through the next week and drink as much water as I can lol. (but its making me pee every hour haha)

Angel - almost test time fingers are crossed

Swimmy I was just wondering how you are baby girl are doing? Sending you you lots of hugs. X

Went in for my scan yesterday. Fluid levels are up YAY!!!! they want me to come in for another scan in 2 weeks just to make sure it stays up. I need to remember to drink lots and lots of water (which I admit I'm not great at). The tech that scanned me said she wants to take all new measurements at the next scan sense she was measuring a little small last week. My DH I think it hit him hard this scan, they did a 3D one and you could see her little face and hands. When we got into the car he just sat there for a while and said "holy cow we are having a baby". I could not stop laughing. Thanks so much for letting me vent gals.

How is everyone's cycle going?? doing anything different this time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->