• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I'm really glad that I had that dr appointment and that they confirmed I ovulated because my temps make me think otherwise. They are rising very very slowly (as in not really rising), and they never dropped as far as they usually do at O, so if I was looking just at temps I'd be stressed out. I am much calmer about this cycle knowing that I did, indeed, O.

Swimmy - Well, apparently that method worked for you, so I'd repeat it again! :)

My appt was yesterday, and no more cyst! So RE told me to stop the birth control, then start Clomid on Saturday. Keeping my fingers crossed so hard we get pregnant this cycle and it's finally a healthy baby! I'm so tired of waiting and miscarriages. Trying to just keep my stress levels low and relax.

Hooray for no cyst michelle! I really really hope this is it for you too!

Are they having you do anything different when you get pregnant?

Hooray for no cyst michelle! I really really hope this is it for you too!

Are they having you do anything different when you get pregnant?

Nope. There was discussion of me seeing a hematologist and doing daily doses of heparin, but all my tests even for that have come back fine. So we're just gonna hope for the best and if I miscarry again, then I may see a hematologist.

So fingers crossed this one works!

I've been so sick. :( wheezing, coughing,bad lung problems. It sucks. Went to a walk in clinci and they think its allergies but I don't feel like that's right. They gave me some steroid shot and neb treatment, but told me to hold off on the steroid prescription they wrote me until I contact my RE and make sure it's okay. I'm calling out of work tomorrow, my lungs are burning. :(

Michellebell - yay! No more cyst!

Well, this little cutie-pie was born last night <3 He's my newest little nephew.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
Angel - I think you ovulated on CD 14 or 15 is that what you think? Im sorry your not feeling well. There has been a lot of upper respiratory infections going around lately. Hope you feel better soon!

Michellebelle - you can always take low dose aspirin (81 mg) it works as well as subq anticoagulants, if you wanted to try something before seeing a hematologist. My fingers are very crossed you are due for your rainbow baby!

abennion - he is so cute! look at all that hair!

Thanks ladies, I'm absolutely in love! He has such a perfect face! We got to see him tonight, and even as I walked through the door I started tearing up. This is going to sound horrible, but I wish he were mine. I'm so very happy for them, and hopefully DH and I will be able to experience that joy soon!

I don't think the doctor is right about this being allergies - or if he is, I am having some severe reactions. I stayed home today because I just can't teach all day while I'm still wheezing. Even after all that, my lungs cleared up a lot but by bedtime I was wheezing again. Gave myself a Neb treatment before bed and took some cough medicine w/ Codine (because that will often help keep the wheezing cough away so I can sleep) and slept well until about 2am when I woke up wheezing again. I temped early, around 4:40am when DH got up and I woke up and needed my inhaler (again). Probably why today's temp was low again.

FF tried to mark my Ov day as 3 days ago and tell me I'm just now 3DPO. I get thats how it looks from my temps but I know that I ovulated either Sunday or Monday because Monday at 8:30am they confirmed at the doctor office that I had already ovulated. So I had to change the FF setting to track by OPK instead of temps. Proof that your temps don't always rise as well as they should post-O. So I'm about 5DPO. :happydance: I have about a week before testing/AF shows.

Swimmy - yep, I'm def thinking CD14 or 15. I had originally scheduled a doctor visit for Tuesday afternoon, so I'm going to keep that and follow up with my regular doctor then I think.

Abe - nothing wrong iwth that feeling. I feel the same way every time one of my friends has had a baby recently!

We got our results from the DNA testing results. I am positive for CLN3-related NCL. I am also positive as a carrier for MILD MTHFR Deficiency, and my husband is positive for having Mild MTHFR Deficiency. I have the option of counseling with the people from that lab company, but I declined and am going to talk about it with our doctor. They provided a lot of information and it looks like we don't have much to worry about with the CLN3 (whatever that is) but the MTHFR is a higher risk.

I'll have to do some research now.

On the health side: I went back to the clinic. They gave me a prescription for prednizone (because the last prescription of steroids they gave me my RE told me not to take and to have them change for prednisone) and a new nebulizer med. If I don't get better the doc said I might have to go to the hospital. :dohh:

Angel - im glad you got some answers (even if they can be hard to hear). When do you meet with your doctor to talk about the results. I'm not familiar with either genetic results :(

Angel - im glad you got some answers (even if they can be hard to hear). When do you meet with your doctor to talk about the results. I'm not familiar with either genetic results :(

We meet with the doctor Thursday afternoon, at 2:30. So very soon. I'm nervous, but will be glad to know what all of our results are from the past month. On the other hand I'm actually more afraid they'll say there's nothing wrong and that scares me more than saying there is something wrong! :dohh:

As for the results: CLN3 has to do with some pretty severe defects that can cause degenerative issues and can be really bad, but because I am a carrier and DH isn't the report says that we have a 1 in 22,000 chance of that happening, so that's not really too concerning.

MTHFR is a little more concerning. I did more reading into our results. MTHFR is a mutation that makes it difficult to convert folic acid (synthetic forms of folate) into methylfolate that is necessary for our body. It has a lot of other side effects, such as anxiety/depression/difficulty detoxing (liver enzyme issues)/increased miscarriages/etc, depending on the type of mutation. I am hetero for one verison, whereas my husband is homozygous for a different version. HIs version, and that he's homozygous, makes a much bigger issue for him. We are thinking this can explain a lot of his joint pain, his anxiety, and some of his gut issues. In my case, it seems that being hetero for my version is not as serious, but there is a small chance that it could be related to my CPs. We have to probably switch our vitamins to make sure we only take vitamins with methylfolate instead of the synthetic folic acid. I'm learning more as I research and we'll learn more from the doctor Thursday.

They'll also go over DH's SA, and all my blood work from the month, so there's a lot of results to cover on Thursday!

Hi everyone! :) i was invited to join this thread by swimmy! so hoping it's okay that i do&#9786;&#65039; I am 22 and SO is 24, we have been TTC for a year now, and have discovered i am not ovulating! i have extremely irregular cycles so its been hard to even try this last year! however my doctor started me on clomid this month, so i took it CD 3-7, and am not on CD 12 doing OPKs twice a day hoping to get a positive for the first time ever! I am having slight twinge-like cramps in my left lower abdomen, so hoping thats maybe the start of something. so thats me! baby dust to everyone&#10084;&#65039;&#9786;&#65039;

Welcome to the board, Mama!

This next cycle will mark mine and DH's (both 24) one year TTC. DH was diagnosed with a very low normal sperm morphology. We've tried clomid with no success to try to get me to release more than one egg, but we've got an appointment with the fertility clinic next week to start more testing. I hope the Clomid works for you!

thank you Abe!! i sure do hope i have some luck :) even if i ovulate i'll be pretty happy!!

Welcome Mama!! These threads are great, you are very welcome! We can be quiet sometimes in this thread, but we are a great group. :) Good luck with the Clomid! What type of OPKs are you using?

I'm at 14 months TTC right now, we are just finishing our first cycle with the fertility clinic. I'll have results from my month of testing Thursday. So keeping FX we can figure outw hat's going on too!

thanks angel! i am using first response digital OPKs :) i've recently read reviews saying they dont work well though&#128553; hoping they work for me lol but i'm bd'ing EOD so hopefully we catch the egg!! i would just like to even see a positive OPK for once! lol

I've never used FR Digi's so I can't speak to how well those work. I find that the Wondfo cheapies from Amazon work really well when wanting to test multiple times a day, and then I use the ClearBlue Digi (regular not advanced) to confirm when the Wondfo starts to look positive. The big thing with the OPKs is to try to make sure you have a 3-4 hour hold without going to the bathroom and without too much liquid so you have concentrated urine.

Hopefully you get a positive soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->