Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Abe - i love that nursery! Even after we found out the gender we have kept our nursery greens and yellows. I like the colors so much more and the "homey" feel. did AF show up?

Wifey - I was very bitter about our "nursery" room during the 3+ years of ttc. I turned it into a library room something cozy for me to have my own space and not hate it so much. How is your TTC going this cycle? doing anything different?

Angel - juicing is a good idea, need to get those vitamins in :) are you adding any protein powder? As for headache's yes unfortunately i had them a ton in the 2nd tri :(

AF showed up today. I'll be on BCP as of Sunday until IVF. Looks like I'll be doing my HSG next Friday! and then, vacation! Eeek! Only a month left until baby is here swimmy! That's so exciting! I can't believe how fast the time has flown since you got your BFP!

So happy to see BFPs and other big steps! Good luck to everyone!

Tiny! Nice to see you're still on the forums. Have you found out what you're having, or have you and DH decided to keep it as a surprise?

AFM: HSG is tomorrow morning, and we may be getting a call for our IVF cycle tomorrow. If not, we should be looking at starting in about three weeks!

Abennion, gosh, things are happening so soon for you! Looking forward to following your journey :)

abennion - eeekk let us know how your hsg goes tomorrow! and I really hope that your IVF gets called for soon. I want you to have that BFP asap!

Abe that's so exciting! Good luck on the HSG tomorrow! Make sure to take a couple extra strength tylonel or ibuprofen before hand! :) I can't wait to see you get your bfp! I'm anxious to hear if you get the call for ivf!

Ha, I wrote that post yesterday! HSG went fine, my right side took a little more time to get the dye through, but both tubes are open. Now we just wait for the call :)

Oh my! I should check the dates before I reply. :haha: Can't wait until you get your call!!

I've got some pics of the nursery!! So there's still work to do and some furniture to move, but the paint and 99% of the decals are up! :)

Attachments

• 13895322_10104749639002400_5647970181794989087_n.jpg
    13895322_10104749639002400_5647970181794989087_n.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 13872911_10104749639027350_3960901751349603630_n.jpg
    13872911_10104749639027350_3960901751349603630_n.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 13900199_10104749639062280_1721974993028131035_n.jpg
    13900199_10104749639062280_1721974993028131035_n.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
  • 13879188_10104749639072260_488419389461332380_n.jpg
    13879188_10104749639072260_488419389461332380_n.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
Angel, that's adorable! I love it <3 those animal decals are SO cute!!

Swimmy, this has been my 6th and last round of Clomid -- expecting AF Wednesday. I'll call my RE on CD1 and we're switching to Femara. So nervous! I'm also going to start taking Pregnitude CD1, it's a supplement with inositol (for PCOS) and folic acid. I haven't been tolerating my prenatals, so this month I switched to gummies and Pregnitude is a powder you mix with water.. Wish me luck! :)

Abe - yay tubes are open!! I can't wait to keep getting updates on this cycle!! My fingers are so crossed!

Wifey - are you going to be testing wed or waiting to see if AF shows or not? I'm horrible and always tested way too early. Fingers crossed!!

Angel - room looks super cute :) you were way ahead of me, seriously no joke we just finished the room this weekend lol. I kept putting it off.

Thanks swim, but there won't be a chance at a BFP until after IVF. RE put me on BCP to regulate my cycles out to 28 days, that way we're not waiting 40+ days to start our protocol, which should hopefully be next month. The only way it's happening this month is the fact that my BCPs effect is diminished from the antibiotics I needed to take from my HSG. I think we've got a 7 day window, and 4 of those days I've needed to recover, so we'll see haha

Woke up to a voicemail this morning.

It was the clinic.

We are a go for next cycle! Looking at a retrieval date of end of August! Transfer dates are projected to be between Sep. 1-3!!!!!!

Thanks ladies. :) We wanted to get the room done while I'm on summer break and had the time/energy/etc. I'm thinking we're way ahead of the game here but it'll be nice to be able to relax a bit

ABE - that's great!! :happydance: I'm so excited for you!!! You have to keep us updated along the way! I am keepin everything crossed that this is your cycle! :)

Awesome news Abe! Rooting for you! So exciting!

We are having a boy.

Angel, awesome room! I'm with Swimmy.... Not even close to being done yet. Which I'm sure I'll regret later. Lol

abe - omg yay!!! that will be here before you know it! omg sooo exciting!!! seriously doing a little happy dance over here haha. Can't wait to hear how the process all goes!

Totally going to be a downer on here (sorry gals) i'm just kind of freaking out. A friend of mine at work just lost her baby at 38 weeks gestation. She had low fluid levels like I do and the cord became too compressed and baby passed. I'm freaking out now I want this kid out! I don't know what to say to comfort her or if me being pregnant and our babies being so close in age will just hurt her if I even come around... feeling sick from her loss. :( I know its so rare to happen but still.

Oh swimmy, that is so scary. I wouldn't even know what to say to her if I were you.. You're right, coming around make increase her pain.. But I think if you come outright and say "I know I'm not the easiest person to talk to about this, but I wanted you to know..." -- maybe send her a note or card and something nice? but my word, I think those losses are the worst of all. So close to birth, or still birth is so sad and my heart breaks for anyone who's been there.

As for you, focus on staying hydrated (as I know you have been all along, since the low fluid was known - good mama!) will you have any more dr appt before birth? Maybe they can reassure you somehow. :hugs:

My OB appointment today was good. Baby HB was in the 140s. When she was pushing a little on my stomach while checking for HB she said she could actually feel baby so I should start to feel it soon. I find it so odd that she could feel but I didn't feel anything and baby is inside me.... too confusing. But hopefully soon! :) I have the referral to make my Anatomy scan now, I called but they can't make the appointment until the referral comes in and they haven't received it yet so I'll call again tomorrow. Sometime in the next 2-3 weeks is what they're thinking. I want it sooner rather than later, I'm so antsy to find out, but it'll be whatever they can work me in for I suppose.

Swimmy - Oh no! That's awful!! I wouldn't know what to say either. Everyone always talks about wanting to keep baby inside where it's nice and safe and ever since I got pregnant I've been sitting here like "Heck no, I want this baby out where I can at least pretend like I can have some control over the safety!" :hugs:

EDIT: I got my anatomy scan schedule for Aug 18th. :D :happydance: I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->