Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Camichelle, big :hugs: to you. I'm praying that there will be a miracle and everything will turn out all right!

HotMessJess, so sorry that the witch got you. :(

Mintastic, I'm glad you're starting to feel better, but that stinks that it may be hard to get in some BDing. I hope something will work out for you!

Happy Weekend, everyone! I hope good things (ttc-related, and otherwise!) are in store for each and every one of you. :flower:

Happy Friday to all of you!

I love the name change idea too :) :thumbup:

(((Maggz))) and (((HotMessJess))) I'm so sorry AF showed :cry:

Min, glad the rash is subsiding! FX the timing works out perfectly for you this cycle.

As much as I'm trying to feel positive this cycle, I just don't. I think with all the stress I've been under it is going to be hard to get that BFP even if we BD'd at the right times. I'm hoping this is the cycle, but if not I will try to move onto August with a more optimistic outlook. This TWW is hard.

So... Just been to the docs as they called me in about my blood results. Normal doc was away so saw her replacement. He said progesterone was low and indicated I didn't ovulate. My level was 54. I have looked on line and all I can find is people saying it should be over 30! Does anyone know much about this and could help??? I'm so confused?!!! :(

Hey girls, well after another failed cycle last month I'm here crossing my fingers again. CD8 today so still a long way off but will be testing at the very end of July (the 30th). Good luck to all the mum to be's xxxx

Im with you samantha!! I'll be testing around then too! FC for us both!

Hello! I'm going to tag along with you guys if you don't mind? Am 30, ttc #1. Have been off bcp for two cycles now and trying to get my head around bbt and opks! Am CD14 at the min, with opks that have been faint with one nearly positive this afternoon (two since then have been v faint though). Also had a temp rise today. Do you think I've possibly already ovulated? Thanks in advance! :)

hanrh - Sorry - I have no idea. Try asking some of the more experienced moms in the general TTC forum or some of the LTTTCers if no one here in ttc#1 knows.

Hello ladies...

Cami- Im sorry to hear.. thinking of you and hoping for the best

Witch getter's- Sorry AF showed up, stay positive and move on the next cycle with happy and positive baby dusting thoughts!!

AFM- CD 13 now. I've been doing the opks.. no smiley yet but i don't expect one till next week anyhow. Thanks for the input on diet. I think I'm going to limit caffeine intake now.
Our Fur baby Tess ( black lab cross) hurt her leg at the lake so its been in and out of the vet all week and $$$$. They might need to do surgery during the week so please FC for her!! :(:(:(
At least its taking my mind of the constant thoughts of TTC. I sometimes feel so emotionally drained!

I hope everyone is doing well!

So... Just been to the docs as they called me in about my blood results. Normal doc was away so saw her replacement. He said progesterone was low and indicated I didn't ovulate. My level was 54. I have looked on line and all I can find is people saying it should be over 30! Does anyone know much about this and could help??? I'm so confused?!!! :(

hanrh, I wish I knew more and could help more. I think mintastic is right - post your question to the long term ttc board they usually have more knowledge.

Thanks guys, that's a good idea. Have posted in ttc forum to see if I can get som answers.

Hello! I'm going to tag along with you guys if you don't mind? Am 30, ttc #1. Have been off bcp for two cycles now and trying to get my head around bbt and opks! Am CD14 at the min, with opks that have been faint with one nearly positive this afternoon (two since then have been v faint though). Also had a temp rise from lowest of 35.89 yesterday and 36.07 today. Do you think I've possibly already ovulated? Thanks in advance! :)

welcome choccymonster! of course you may join us :)

it's hard for me to say regarding your ovulation - i am so new to all of this and learning as i go :) are you tracking your temps in fertility friend or a similar online software?

Got my 21 day progesterone results. . 17.5! Take that. At least everything is working. Dr. Says test day if no witch is the 25th.

Got my 21 day progesterone results. . 17.5! Take that. At least everything is working. Dr. Says test day if no witch is the 25th.

Ndurham- happy to hear your good news. I have just been told by my doc I probably haven't ovulated and my level is 54 - is he wrong?

Sounds like good news NDurham! YAY :happydance:

Ndurham- happy to hear your good news. I have just been told by my doc I probably haven't ovulated and my level is 54 - is he wrong?

Hanrh, I wonder if the back up doc was wrong??

I just found this on a fertility associate's website:

Possible interpretation of results assuming the test is properly timed are:
1. Progesterone > 30nmol/l – ovulation has occurred and the corpus luteum is producing sufficient progesterone to induce adequate secretory changes in the endometrium to assist implantation.
2. Progesterone 3-30 nmol/l – ovulation has occurred > 10 days ago or < 5 days ago, or if ovulation did occurr 5-10 days ago, the level is probably not adequate to sustain endometrial growth for satisfactory implantation.
3. Progesterone >120 nmol/l – two or more follicles have been recruited
4. Progesterone < 3nmol/l – no ovulation in previous 14 days.

Sounds like good news NDurham! YAY :happydance:

Hanrh, I wonder if the back up doc was wrong??

Yes I starting to think that. I will be very angry with him (although glad all is okay) if this is the case as I have been so upset all evening since!

this is the site: https://www.fertilityassociates.co.nz/Information-for-GPs/FSH,-Estradiol---Progesterone.aspx

hope that helps :flower:

I just found this on a fertility associate's website:

Possible interpretation of results assuming the test is properly timed are:
1. Progesterone > 30nmol/l – ovulation has occurred and the corpus luteum is producing sufficient progesterone to induce adequate secretory changes in the endometrium to assist implantation.
2. Progesterone 3-30 nmol/l – ovulation has occurred > 10 days ago or < 5 days ago, or if ovulation did occurr 5-10 days ago, the level is probably not adequate to sustain endometrial growth for satisfactory implantation.
3. Progesterone >120 nmol/l – two or more follicles have been recruited
4. Progesterone < 3nmol/l – no ovulation in previous 14 days.

Thank you so much for this! It does se to suggest the doctor didn't know what he was talking about!!! ](*,)

ack! i'd be so pissed :growlmad:

can you get in to see your usual dr. soon and find out for sure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->