Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

hanrh - frustrating! I hope you can get some definite clarification soon.

AFM, maybe tmi but has anyone heard of "horniness"/sex drive being any indicator of fertility/O?
OPKs are negative and P-tracker thinks I won't O until at least the 16th but it also says I could potentially be fertile as early as today.
Well, I normally have a pretty low drive the past few years but starting last night and today I have been feeling pretty randy. Wondering if my body could be saying -hey, go make some babies?

Edit: Did some googling and Fertility Friend lists a possible secondary fertility sign as "Your sex drive may be highest at around the time before and at ovulation."
So maybe?

AFM, maybe tmi but has anyone heard of "horniness"/sex drive being any indicator of fertility/O?
OPKs are negative and P-tracker thinks I won't O until at least the 16th but it also says I could potentially be fertile as early as today.
Well, I normally have a pretty low drive the past few years but starting last night and today I have been feeling pretty randy. Wondering if my body could be saying -hey, go make some babies?

Edit: Did some googling and Fertility Friend lists a possible secondary fertility sign as "Your sex drive may be highest at around the time before and at ovulation."
So maybe?[/QUOTE]

Mintastic- I have read that several times and saw it in a fertility thing on youtube!! Get going!!

Han- I would try and get to see your doc asap and bring that info with you.. if I'm understanding well.. you did ovulate based on your level...

Katrine - ooh, what fertility thing on YouTube?

It was actually this kind of ridiculous 10 part series.. it was about like the whole process of conception, and its like demonstrated with humans as the little sperms.. hahaha it was kind of weird but it helped me understand a lot about making a baby and all the challenges the sperm have just to make it to the egg.
Just search on you tube sperm journey of something... I can't remember exactly.. I enjoyed it, i thought it was informative.

One thing my experience has taught me is that doctors don't know everything. I try to be respectful, but will also do my own research and may even get a second opinion.

NDurham12, did you just ask GP on the day to do progesterone test or do you need to book in advance?

Thanks starluck! I'm using the OvuView app, it's quite handy. My cm has turned from ewcm to more like an opaque lotion-y type this evening. Last month I got 5 days of ewcm followed by a definite positive opk, but apart from ewcm, I haven't been able to say for sure at all this month!
Am not sure if bbt chart is correct as has been v warm in the mornings which might be why my temp has been increasing too. This ttc malarkey is so fiddly! :S
Im thinking I will need to get a Day 21 progesterone test to see if anything even happened.

Sorry girls I'm totally not following what you guys are talking about but yes mintastic you're right you should/could be feeling a lot more sex drive during your fertile time. Crazy bodies we have!

My normal doctor is on holiday until Monday so will try to get in to see her next week. Thank you all for the info tho - so helpful and makes me feel a bit better. Yes I think I will take in the info you sent me, that's a good idea. Also thinking of taking my FF charts as they always tell me I've ovulated.

Mintastic - I have read that top about high sex drive indicting ov. I must admit I do always feel a little more 'in the mood' around that time too.

Changing the name now ladies, as discussed, so make sure you look out for the new name ;)

NDurham12, did you just ask GP on the day to do progesterone test or do you need to book in advance?
I'm still seeing a RE. When they put me on progesterone (which I had to ask for even though they knew my number was low) they automatically scheduled the 21 day labs. Getting the labs done early in the morning and at my RE ensured I got the results the same day too.

My normal doctor is on holiday until Monday so will try to get in to see her next week. Thank you all for the info tho - so helpful and makes me feel a bit better. Yes I think I will take in the info you sent me, that's a good idea. Also thinking of taking my FF charts as they always tell me I've ovulated.

Mintastic - I have read that top about high sex drive indicting ov. I must admit I do always feel a little more 'in the mood' around that time too.

Changing the name now ladies, as discussed, so make sure you look out for the new name ;)

Yes your regular dr. May be better.
Just so I'm on the same page, we're your progesterone results from cd 21?

mintastic, hop to it girl! :sex: that's definitely nature's way of saying "go make a baby" :happydance:

hanrh, I hope when you see your regular doctor, you will get everything sorted out!

Mintastic, yup, that is definitely one of the signs that you are entering into your fertile period. :thumbup:

How's everybody doing on this fine Saturday?

Yes it was 21 day bloods.

Welcome choccy! Sorry you're having a tough time figuring out O signs. In my experience, my bbt chart is usually still quite accurate even if I'm feeling warm or cold in the morning. I was feeling so hot when I tempted this morning, but temp still went down. I know everyone's different though and affected differently.

Mintastic, are you able to get BDing, like feeling better now? And is DH still around, you said he's going out of town soon right?

As for me, I'm surely out :nope: temp dropped today, af is expected tomorrow. Next cycle it is!

Thanks all. CM and CP are looking promising as well. I was too tired last night but hopefully today!
Good news all around for me. Feeling well enough and hubs work trip got a little delayed so prolly not leaving for a week! Whoo!

Miagirl- looking at your chart it's not dropped loads and is still above cover line. I m still holding out hope for you!!

Mintastic - that's good news! Hay bding!!!

Welcome choccy! Sorry you're having a tough time figuring out O signs. In my experience, my bbt chart is usually still quite accurate even if I'm feeling warm or cold in the morning. I was feeling so hot when I tempted this morning, but temp still went down. I know everyone's different though and affected differently.

Mintastic, are you able to get BDing, like feeling better now? And is DH still around, you said he's going out of town soon right?

As for me, I'm surely out :nope: temp dropped today, af is expected tomorrow. Next cycle it is!

Hey, thats good to know! My temp went up again today although was another humid day! Hopefully it'll be cooler tomorrow so I'll know for sure that higher temp is just me. Funny how opks can work perfectly one month and not at all the next, even with using three tests at different times of day after holding pee beforehand! Didn't get a definite positive at all from them so am glad I started monitoring bbt this month!

Hmmmm. Progesterone on cd 21 over 15 is good. 54 is even better. I would be looking for another dr. I don't have any idea why he would think that with progesterone that high.

Hmmmm. Progesterone on cd 21 over 15 is good. 54 is even better. I would be looking for another dr. I don't have any idea why he would think that with progesterone that high.

Nice chart looks like ur traphasic ... bfp. Good luck. Baby dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->