Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Ndurham- I thought that was the case from what other ladies have said on here. Will be seeing another doc on Monday hopefully!!

And I agree with futurebabyg your chart is looking really good! Fx for you!!!

NDurham, yes I agree - how great to see that big temperature rise! :thumbup:

Karen - your chart is still looking amazing! when will you be testing?

Just been catching up!

Hanrh - I hope you have better luck with the doctor tomorrow. The last one seems a bit useless!

AFM - 4dpo today! Got a pretty clear positive OPK at CD13, counting CD14 as O day, OPK fading then. Struggling with the POAS urge already! X

I just joined bnb cause I'm tired of googling everything! Lol this is our 1st month ttc and it's nerve wracking already!

Futurebabyg, hanrh and Karen thanks for the support. It's been keeping me positive and hopeful. U unfortunately have poas syndrome bad now. Only doing it once a day though. Even then I'm ok.

Karen your chart is looking good too! Fx for our bfp on the 18th.

In a kinda bum selfish news, I just saw a Facebook photo of a friend holding his new born baby. They invited us to there wedding last year. Happy for them but kicking myself a bit. Wish I could do the same.

Three days of consecutive bbt rises! Oh yeah! I'm going to start testing this Friday (8dpo) with my internet 10miu opks 😃

Ndurham I totally feel you, my classmate who got married a year ago is preggers and she post pregnancy pictures and so does her dh. I wish that I could do that too. Sending you positive vibes. It will happen. :hugs:

Choccymonster fxed crossed for a BFP! :happydance:

thank you loobs!

oooh im so excited for this next round of testers! I feel we have lots more bfps!!!

Welcome Airforcewife - stick with us, we are all in the same boat. TTC is so stressful, i don't think i would have stuck with it without the support from the ladies on this forum!

Out of interest... how long have all you ladies been TTC? I'm now on cycle 6 :(

I'm new to TTC - cycle one of really trying, cycle 2 if you count NTNP last month. But I was WTT for so long (was waiting to finish my masters even though I had baby fever already) that it feels like longer!

AF should be here Tuesday and it's hard to hold out hope that she won't come but I'm having some mild cramping that happens before so I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month. In my mind I'm already planning next month. Good luck to everyone who will be testing soon!

I've been ttc for 4 cycles. My dh and I have been married for 3 years and I just got baby fever this year. Before now I didn't really think about it. I was pretty much trying not to get pregnant and then one day I just really wanted a baby. Now it's pretty much all I think about and it seems like everyone's pregnant around me.

Welcome Airforcewife2 :)

NDurham, FX for your BFP!! :dust: It's always hard to see others have what we want so badly. Think of 5 things you're grateful for in your life right now <3 That usually helps pull me out of "why not me?!" mode.

hanrh, this is our second cycle TTC

Karen, I have my FX for you too! Chart is looking good :thumbup:

This has been such a great weekend. Mostly relaxing but also got a few important things done :) I'm making a plan with my hubby to leave my job asap. Really not looking forward to going back tomorrow!

I hope you all have had nice, relaxing weekends too <3

starluck, why are you leaving your job? What do you do?

Welcome to all the new ladies :)

I work in clinical pharmacology. I have a master's degree in pharmacology (bachelor's degree in molecular and cellular biology).

The work itself is not exciting for me. I went into it wanting to do more science; you'd be surprised how little science is involved in my job! It's more about knowing how to use the software to analyze the data (follow our SOPs) and knowing how to code in SAS to make the reports (also following SOPs). However, the environment I work in is the real problem. Everyone is so stressed out and miserable and it makes it so, so hard to work. People are always trying to save their ass, so they will throw everyone else under the bus to save themselves. No one takes responsibility when something goes wrong and everyone points the blame at everyone else.

I was promised a path to progress my career (and do more science) which remains unfulfilled. Management admits I have done nothing "wrong" or "bad", they just don't want to develop anyone's career unless it is very convenient for them and in my case it's not convenient enough for them.

On top of all this, I am definitely underpaid for what I am doing. I know for a fact that I am only getting half of my market value. I've discussed this with my direct manager and the head of my group and got some ridiculous responses.

All of that in consideration, and the fact that I cried 3 mornings last week on the drive into work (dreading going there), it's time to move on!

sigh. hi guys!
i've been busy & DH has been on days off so i haven't been around much

camichelle - i am so heartbroken for you! <3 much love.

my boobs are killing me, which is my usual first PMS symptom. sigh. :cry:

Welcome to the new ladies! It is so hard seeing others have what you want. Especially those who didn't even want to be pregnant. Have a friend right now complaining about getting pregnant and I just want to punch her.

If I count the time of actively trying even though it goes back to early 2012 it's less than a year since we took all of 2013 and several cycles off after losses and had some really long cycles this year.

Thanks Hairftsher. I'm just trying to focus on my son. Without him I think I'd be in a much worse place.

This loss is official at this point :cry: but I will never stop trying or give up hope that I'll get my rainbow.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->