Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

well, I just had my first BFP :) I am happy but at the same time scared that something will happen or that it is a false positive. Also the weird thing is that I am only 9 or 10dpo and the second line is bright in color. I tested with a frer. My last period was on the 20th of June and before that I had an 31 day cycle. Anyone that has any advice? I'll go and buy a clear blue one later on today to see how far along I am.

woohoo!! congrats!!:happydance:

well, I just had my first BFP :) I am happy but at the same time scared that something will happen or that it is a false positive. Also the weird thing is that I am only 9 or 10dpo and the second line is bright in color. I tested with a frer. My last period was on the 20th of June and before that I had an 31 day cycle. Anyone that has any advice? I'll go and buy a clear blue one later on today to see how far along I am.

Woohoo congratulations! Maybe you just Od earlier?

You think? It could be but even though, DH and I haven't BD'd that much. We bd'd on the 4th and the 5th :shrug: It just caught me kind of off guard. I also had nausea on and off the entire week before until today. Maybe I'm just interpreting to much into the nausea though. My boobs started to get sore today, and for a few days I had little twinges in my lower abdomen. I hope a clear blue test will show what's up.
Has anyone ever heard of a false positive with FRER tests? :shrug:

Yes that is very true haha. I am just so confused cause I told someone that I felt so nauseous and she said it would be still too early to implant and that was a couple of days ago I think. So would the hcg be so high already that the second line is almost the same color as the control line? It even showed up before the control one lol

Well....

I'm pregnant!!!

We are so unbelievably happy and grateful! I fully believe that the baby we lost is a guardian angel for our new baby, and have great hope that things will turn out better this time around.

Last night, I was feeling super pessimistic, because I was starting to have stronger cramps, similar to what I get a day or two before AF. I had horrible sleep due to nerves, as well as a crazy dream. I woke up feeling so shaky and nervous! I'm very glad my DH was there with me. I used the ClearBlue Digital, and man, while that hour glass symbol is flashing, what a nervous feeling! When it said "Pregnant" after about 90 seconds, I was in disbelief, but so happy! Then, the weeks indicator came up, and it was a bit of a surprise! According to FF, I am 13dpo, so I was expecting the 1-2 Weeks, but it actually said 2-3! I don't know if perhaps I O'ed a couple days earlier than it thought (originally it had said July 1, then switched to July 2, then 3, because I kept having ewcm).

Then I used one of my internet cheapies to see if I would still have a huge squinter like before, and lo and behold, it was the first time using one of those (this was my 11th one - my favourite number, btw!) when not only did the line actually show up within the allotted time (took about 2 minutes) but it was as clear as day.

This did not even happen when we got the BFP with the CBD before! We just got another flimsy squinter that time.

I am so very happy and hope that these stronger results than last time indicate that our little darling is healthier and stronger than our angel that we previously lost.

Ahh, sorry if I'm rambling! I'm just so happy!

Klink, congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you!

It's really unlikely to get a false positive, because it only turns positive if there is a high enough level of hcg to be detected. FRERs have a great reputation, too! But, using the ClearBlue Digital with the weeks indicator is great for putting your mind at ease. I can't wait to hear what yours says!

We can be bump buddies! :hugs:

karen, i remember a couple of days ago people were saying your chart was looking great and that they'd be testing like crazy if they were you - congrats!!:happydance:

Yes we should definitely be bump buddies :) I am so happy for you too! It must be horrible to lose a little angel :( That is my biggest fear right now too! I only took this one test and I know it's not good to get my hopes up, but I love this little one so much already, even though he or she doesn't probably even have a heartbeat yet!
Again, I am so happy for you too and I will let y'all definitely know what it says! :happydance:

I'm not trying to spam anyone but that's what I meant how the color is. And I'm confused cause even if I O'd a bit earlier, idk if two days would make that huge of a difference in color. https://i62.tinypic.com/2j0gmlv.jpg

I'm not sure about your dates but those are fab lines!! x

Thank you I am so surprised myself I can't believe it. i have to take a second one but I gotta buy one first :)

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Well....

I'm pregnant!!!

We are so unbelievably happy and grateful! I fully believe that the baby we lost is a guardian angel for our new baby, and have great hope that things will turn out better this time around.

Last night, I was feeling super pessimistic, because I was starting to have stronger cramps, similar to what I get a day or two before AF. I had horrible sleep due to nerves, as well as a crazy dream. I woke up feeling so shaky and nervous! I'm very glad my DH was there with me. I used the ClearBlue Digital, and man, while that hour glass symbol is flashing, what a nervous feeling! When it said "Pregnant" after about 90 seconds, I was in disbelief, but so happy! Then, the weeks indicator came up, and it was a bit of a surprise! According to FF, I am 13dpo, so I was expecting the 1-2 Weeks, but it actually said 2-3! I don't know if perhaps I O'ed a couple days earlier than it thought (originally it had said July 1, then switched to July 2, then 3, because I kept having ewcm).

Then I used one of my internet cheapies to see if I would still have a huge squinter like before, and lo and behold, it was the first time using one of those (this was my 11th one - my favourite number, btw!) when not only did the line actually show up within the allotted time (took about 2 minutes) but it was as clear as day.

This did not even happen when we got the BFP with the CBD before! We just got another flimsy squinter that time.

I am so very happy and hope that these stronger results than last time indicate that our little darling is healthier and stronger than our angel that we previously lost.

It's really unlikely to get a false positive, because it only turns positive if there is a high enough level of hcg to be detected. FRERs have a great reputation, too! But, using the ClearBlue Digital with the weeks indicator is great for putting your mind at ease. I can't wait to hear what yours says!

Congrats Karen! :happydance:

That is so Awesome:happydance:!!! I'm still trying to make sure that what I'm seeing is not a fluke! I took one last night just because I was anxious and needed to see it again, and I have taken pics of all 4 tests I've done so far to at the 3 min mark to be sure I was following the instructions correctly, I just don't know how to post them here :| Can anyone help me with learning how to put pics in on a post?? I'm sorry if the directions is somewhere on this site and I haven't found it yet, but I'm really struggling with this:wacko:

Go to tinypic.com you can upload you picture there and get a picture url and then if you go to the advanced post section, there is a little picture of a mountain, you select that and insert the url from the website :)

Well....

I'm pregnant!!!

:happydance: congrats Karen ... and Klink! Such an exciting time!

Congratulations Karen!

And wow klink that line is so dark maybe you're 2 months pregnant? How heavy was your last period?

Thanks so much, everyone! I truly appreciate it so much!

HopingCarter, I'm so excited for you, too! I can't wait to see your pics! :)

My last period was not as heavy as it was the months before. That was also my first 'real' period after stopping with the pill and it came exactly 31 days after the last 'pill period'. Before my period I also took a FRER and it was negative so idk. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->