Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Thanks Karen916, as soon as my brain catches up with technology, I'll be okay :haha:...I appreciate Klink. I will be trying that now!! I just want to be sure I didn't get evap lines bc I'm not really sure how faint or dark the lines are supposed to be since this is my first time actually TRYING to get pregnant and testing and such..I'll get it together over here](*,)

Hmmm it is very interesting klink. I think definately get a digital test ASAP to give us more info :)

Wow Klink, how amazing would it be if you are actually 2 months pregnant?!

This is interesting because my last period was much lighter than my normal period, and came 5 days early. I took a FRER and it was negative the day or two before my period arrived. But I had normal ovulation signs this cycle so I doubt I have been pregnant since last cycle.

Did you have any ovulation pains, EWCM, or anything like that this cycle?

yes I actually did, I had EWCM which was weird also because it would be EWCM when I wipe but when I checked it was creamy. And I had pain in my lower abdomen and both sides, but only one day and last cycle it was for 3 days before ovulation and a bit after. Oh and last cycle after ovulation my nipples where sore right away and now my nipples got sore a couple days ago. Who knows. I'll be getting a test in like an hour or two and will take it tonight and let you guys know then :)

Thanks Karen916, as soon as my brain catches up with technology, I'll be okay :haha:...I appreciate Klink. I will be trying that now!! I just want to be sure I didn't get evap lines bc I'm not really sure how faint or dark the lines are supposed to be since this is my first time actually TRYING to get pregnant and testing and such..I'll get it together over here](*,)

What kind of test did you take? FRER's I heard are more common for evaps and ghost lines.

yes I actually did, I had EWCM which was weird also because it would be EWCM when I wipe but when I checked it was creamy. And I had pain in my lower abdomen and both sides, but only one day and last cycle it was for 3 days before ovulation and a bit after. Oh and last cycle after ovulation my nipples where sore right away and now my nipples got sore a couple days ago. Who knows. I'll be getting a test in like an hour or two and will take it tonight and let you guys know then :)

Wow! Looking forward to hearing the results of your test later!

You know I'm kind of scared that I'm gonna waste this test, but if it showed up on an FRER THAT dark, then it should show up on a clear blue as well right? And also, I can't go see a doc to get it confirmed. My husband is in the army and we are stationed in Italy but now he's in training and I am in Germany with my mom until the end of september and the insurance most likely won't let me see a doctor because it's not an emergency. (they only allow you to go to the ER) but that's not how it works in Germany. The ER is gonna send me home and tell me to make an appointment with OBGYN ugh. :/ You guys think I'll be fine until end of September or no?

Klink, I took 2 HPTs from Dollar Tree, which I got two FPLs on them but nothing you had to squint to see, you can see the lines clear on the pics, but I disregarded them b/c a lot of Dolls on here said that you can't trust those b/c of the evap lines. Then, I went to Family dollar and got the Early Result PT for $4.00 and took it Monday evening, again another FPL, but then I was told don't trust the blue dye because they are the anti-christ :devil: lol, so I wanted to get another test just to see. I was told to get the FRER but when I went to Walmart yesterday believe or not, they didn't have ANY!!! My DH was getting off work in like 10 min so I had to make a quick decision, I was so pissed!! So, I settled for the first pink dye I saw, which so happened to be the .88 one, so I got two. Took one when I got home yesterday, and I took one this morning, FMU. Both FPLs before 3 mins. So now, to be sure I am going to go to CVS to see if they have some FRERs so that I can be sure..sorry for the book :blush:

You know I'm kind of scared that I'm gonna waste this test, but if it showed up on an FRER THAT dark, then it should show up on a clear blue as well right? And also, I can't go see a doc to get it confirmed. My husband is in the army and we are stationed in Italy but now he's in training and I am in Germany with my mom until the end of september and the insurance most likely won't let me see a doctor because it's not an emergency. (they only allow you to go to the ER) but that's not how it works in Germany. The ER is gonna send me home and tell me to make an appointment with OBGYN ugh. :/ You guys think I'll be fine until end of September or no?

I think it would show up on a Clearblue.

Is there any way for you to go back to Italy and see an OBGYN to get it confirmed? (or did I misinterpret your insurance explanation). Or, maybe the ER can do a blood draw and send it off to get measured for HCG if you explain the situation? I'm not sure what the drill is once you've found out you're pregnant with an OBGYN - do they just confirm the pregnancy or are there other things that get started?

That is so awesome HopingCarter!!! I really hope for you that those lines are gonna get darker!! How many dpo are you?

Klink I would say get a clearblue digital tonight for tomorrow testing. Frer aren't usually that dark unless ur pregnant.

Well most likely would have to pay out of pocket for everything. I might be going back for a week in early August but not sure. The OBGYN confirms it and tells you what diet etc, but my mom already told me haha. And idk when the first ultrasound is due. Pretty sure not now as I am only 3 weeks and 5 days (if that's what the clearblue is gonna say also), so you wouldn't be able to see anything anyways. Idk I think it's not that important, cause I already take my prenatals and know what to eat and what not. I might just call my nurse and ask her.

That is so awesome HopingCarter!!! I really hope for you that those lines are gonna get darker!! How many dpo are you?

I am 15 dpo and AF was scheduled to show this morning! Not a hint of blood or PMS cramps like I usually get. I guess I'm going thru all of this to be For Sure, For Sure, bc I've had a history of Ovarian Cysts before which caused me to cramp really, really badly, but not big enough to have removed because they shrink on their own, but I read on the packages that OCs can cause FALSIES, and with all of these false positives and evap lines that people keep mentioning, I'm just skeptical, no matter what shows up on the HPTs!! That's why I want to get these pics on here so one you ladies could assist me and possibly tell me if they are Evaps, false positives or the real deal. I'm such an amateur at this. Forgive me. I don't know if I should just go get a Blood test or not, but would it show up this early?? I'm so confused ...:help:

I think if you would get a blood test it would show up. Don't be discouraged! Let's see what the other test says today and then just schedule a doc appointment and get bloodwork and maybe an ultrasound done :) :hugs:

I think if you would get a blood test it would show up. Don't be discouraged! Let's see what the other test says today and then just schedule a doc appointment and get bloodwork and maybe an ultrasound done :) :hugs:

Okay, thanks so much. Will do that!

Big congratulations to Karen and klink!! That's so amazing, i hope and pray for health smooth pregnancies for you two!

And hopingcarter, it sure sounds like bfp's to me! Keep us posted, hoping there's a :baby: in there!

Hey ladies!! OMG!!!

Congrats Klink, congrats Karen!!

So exciting!!

Cami- How are you doing hun? You are so strong! You seriously give me such inspiration to be positive. This must be such a difficult time for you but we are all here for you!

Klink... If you can't get to docs by sept due to insurance reasons... I know its not "right" but I would just go to the ER and say you have really bad cramps or something and say you might be preggo... They will do blood test and at least you will have confirmation and you can try and get in with doc in sept.. I think waiting till end of sept is a tad too long, you really should have a check up by then!! is there anyway you can inquire with the insurance company and see what they do in these situations.. Im sure your not the first army wife to get pregnant abroad! Good luck!!!

So happy for your sticky beans!!

AFM.. Im CD 16 and still negative opks. I am having more cm so I'm hoping its coming soon. BD got home from week of work last night so we BD'd... Im really hoping that we get our positive opk... It would ease my mind, Im starting to worry that maybe I'm not ovulating and thats why we are now on cycle 6. But another part of me is so positive because i feel like maybe we were bd'ing at the wrong times.. I was always so focused and doing it for 2-3 days before my predicted ovulation, and not to much after.. but i guess we still have like 24-48hrs.. post ov to get some bd in.. Im wondering if thats the key time!! UGH.. Sorry i know i write so much lmao..

Have a great day ladies, will keep you posted on opk mania!!

Baby dust to all!!

Hopingcarter.. I agree with the others, I would just go get bw done. You can even go to walk-in or something and tell them you think your pregnant... Fx for you!!!

Mia girl and katrine thank you both so much :)

yes I was gonna call the hotline tomorrow or so to see what they say. Btw, I took another test this time a clear blue digital and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks. So apparently I have either strong hormones or I ovulated earlier than I thought. Praying for this baby to stick, as this is the first time being pregnant and super scared that it won't.
And babydust to all of you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->