Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

:witch:: Well she arrived a day early. On to the next month...I feel like I'm wishing my life away sometimes. Going to try and be easy on myself and just stay positive. Congrats to all the BFP for July and good luck to those testing in the next couple of weeks!

Sorry cakelady - at least she didn't keep you waiting.
Good luck for August!

Sorry cakelady, looks like she got us both a day early.

My flow was a bit wonky this time around though. Usually it's super heavy the first 2 days and is medium the 3rd and 4th day and light the 5th day, but this time it was only a day and a half of heaviness and light for 2 days.

I think I have some cysts going on that are mimicking pregnancy symptoms and making AF abnormal. My ovaries are giving me some throbbing pain throughout the day so I have an appt scheduled July 22nd to try and figure out what is going on with that. I've had these pains before starting in March, around the time my husband and I starting TTC'ng which is an odd coincidence. It made me think I was pregnant since these were very unfamiliar pains that had me spotting a week early.

in May, i had what felt like ovary torsion or bursting since it left me feeling extremely faint and nauseous. After the intense pain passed, I felt better. Was contemplating having my mom drive me to the ER but the pain subsided and everything was fine. Didn't have any pain in June and here July it's back again. Anyone else experience anything like this?

It's making me go crazy.

Wow Karen definately sounds like a BFP coming your way! Can't wait for the update :) and thanks for your input into my situation I hope you're right and that the EWCM means I'm still about to O which means I would have caught it last night. I guess my time will tell :)

And so sorry to the 2 early AF arrives ladies. So disappointing but stay strong for next cycle xx

Karen- Sounds very exciting FC for you and DH! I hope this is your month.

Sorry AF got you guys.. like everyone has said, onto the next month with positive thoughts.

AFM still neg OPKs.. Im in no rush, DH gets back from his work week tomorrow, So BD marathon all week baby!!!! The good thing is he's always in the mood, I'm usually the tired on so he usually insists during O time. haha its so cute how much he wants this too... Its much easier having a partner thats on the same page, although it did take me a while to explain how it all works... Anatomy and sex ed 101 for us..
Im feeling a bit more positive about this cycle, i just really want to make sure we bd at the right times and do everything we possibly can, but of course i want nature to take its course... I am so crazy!!!

That's lucky katrine. Definitely makes things easier!

For us we had kind of happily settled into a place of only BDing a couple times a month. We were both pretty equally too tired most of the time.
Unfortunately now that we are ttc I am happy to fight through the sleepy and would love to BD EOD but most nights hubs just passes out and won't wake up for anything.
I am cutting him some slack since we just started trying but if this goes on for awhile we'll need to figure something out.

Also, hanrh - I suppose it is up to Camichelle but did you want to change the header so it indicates her angel?

Oh no. I am so sorry for the 2 ladies who af got too! We must stick together for August and i am certain we will see more bfps!!

Yes mintastic - I was thinking the same. Camichelle - would this be okay with you?

My hubby also struggles with tiredness especially when I'm on a late shift. He goes to work pretty early so falls asleep earlier than I come home some nights. This cycle I got my positive OPK and some EWCM while I was on a late shift, but couldn't wake him for BD when I got home! I settled for the next morning when he got up for work at 5.30. I went back to sleep :haha: x

Anyone who has v long cycles, esp the AF part should read the following link - my AF went from 7 days to 4 this month so my whole cycle seems to be more reasonable this mth! (not 42 days!) I also took ibruprofen twice a day of AF even when I wasn't particularly crampy. (Tampons instead of pads also.)

Just ignore part about using bcp!Lol
https://www.ehow.co.uk/how_4587089_period-faster.html#page=0

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/513b22/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

cakelady and poptart, I'm so sorry the witch got you! :hugs:

_katrine_b, Fx for ovulation soon, and enjoy the time with your hubby! :winkwink:

choccymonster, I'm glad your cycle seems to be becoming more reasonable! :thumbup:

Thanks for all the positivity, everyone! I've been feeling calm throughout this whole cycle (surprising for me!) but now that it's getting close I am feeling really nervous. :wacko: I just have to try to stay relaxed today, some way, somehow!

Loobs - yeah we may have to switch to doing the morning dance. I am not a fan since I am the one who is exhausted in the morning but it may have to happen.

Choccy - My AF tends to be around 8 days - I see how some of those things would shorten the bleeding (tampons/heat etc. ..) but not really the cycle - maybe the exercise/eating right etc... ones could though? You say AF went from 7 to 4 but have you competed the cycle yet? If so, how long was it compared to your previous 42? Thanks.

I really had to force myself for the morning dance! It must have been the thought of missing my O that spurred me on! I don't like it any other time :rofl: x

I really had to force myself for the morning dance! It must have been the thought of missing my O that spurred me on! I don't like it any other time :rofl: x

Haha!! DH and I would both prefer mornings since I get so tired at night. But we have to let the dog out of our room and take her out to play first...kind of a mood killer.
Hopefully we get lots of BD time this cycle since we're both off from work the next few weeks! Yay!

Hi Lovelies, I just joined yesterday and I'm so excited to be apart of this community of women who are all in the same boat as me. I've been trying only since last month, so officially this is month 2 for me. I tested last night on 2 dollar tree tests (pink dyes) and I got both FPLs that you could tell was there (didn't need to hold it up or squint) after 4 min hold, but I'm not going to get my hopes up bc I know for me it's going to be difficult due to past history of having my left tube removed, and plus I heard about the evap lines. I tested again this morning on a Family Dollar brand (blue dye) and before it could dry the second was there!! Even though I was ecstatic, I just read online that blue dyes are the Anti-christ so I'm not trusting that one either :nope:. I want to test again tomorrow morning, FMU, but I need to know for sure, and I want to buy something that's going to be reliable. I am currently 14dpo, and AF is due tomorrow 7/16, hopefully she stays far, far away and it takes her 9 months to travel to me lmao...anyhoo If any of you wonderful women could help me with any reliable HPTs that I could purchase that's not on the EXTREMELY pricey side that I could get today so I could do my FMU testing I would so appreciate it...TIA...Baby Dust to all:dust:

cakelady and poptart, I'm so sorry the witch got you! :hugs:

_katrine_b, Fx for ovulation soon, and enjoy the time with your hubby! :winkwink:

choccymonster, I'm glad your cycle seems to be becoming more reasonable! :thumbup:

Thanks for all the positivity, everyone! I've been feeling calm throughout this whole cycle (surprising for me!) but now that it's getting close I am feeling really nervous. :wacko: I just have to try to stay relaxed today, some way, somehow!

How did you not test this am? You have some strong will power. If I had that chart I would be testing everyday.

I believe if we don't get our bfp this month we will be switching to mornings too. Dh and i are just too tired once our heads hit the pillows at night. The last few months we have made it happen but might try switching it up a bit.

Hey does this link work? Don't really like using fertility friend - ovuview is so much nicer to look at at!

I woke up really thirsty @4am then had to let dog outside so my temp prob isn't reliable. I usually temp at 6.30 so set my alarm again for 8.30 - I adjusted my temp slightly from 36.3 to 36.2 as mine aren't as affected by a couple of hrs difference.

Have any of you experienced a second dip a few days after ovulation? I read that it can be due to second surge as progesterone was too low which doesn't sound great?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/513b22/ttc.png

Choccy, yup the link works! :thumbup: I unfortunately cannot comment on your question though.

:witch:: Well she arrived a day early. On to the next month...I feel like I'm wishing my life away sometimes. Going to try and be easy on myself and just stay positive. Congrats to all the BFP for July and good luck to those testing in the next couple of weeks!

cakelady, try to stay positive, although i know it can be hard!

Sorry cakelady, looks like she got us both a day early.

My flow was a bit wonky this time around though. Usually it's super heavy the first 2 days and is medium the 3rd and 4th day and light the 5th day, but this time it was only a day and a half of heaviness and light for 2 days.

I think I have some cysts going on that are mimicking pregnancy symptoms and making AF abnormal. My ovaries are giving me some throbbing pain throughout the day so I have an appt scheduled July 22nd to try and figure out what is going on with that. I've had these pains before starting in March, around the time my husband and I starting TTC'ng which is an odd coincidence. It made me think I was pregnant since these were very unfamiliar pains that had me spotting a week early.

in May, i had what felt like ovary torsion or bursting since it left me feeling extremely faint and nauseous. After the intense pain passed, I felt better. Was contemplating having my mom drive me to the ER but the pain subsided and everything was fine. Didn't have any pain in June and here July it's back again. Anyone else experience anything like this?

It's making me go crazy.

poptart, i haven't experienced anything like that. FX the doc can give you some answers soon!

Karen- Sounds very exciting FC for you and DH! I hope this is your month.

Sorry AF got you guys.. like everyone has said, onto the next month with positive thoughts.

AFM still neg OPKs.. Im in no rush, DH gets back from his work week tomorrow, So BD marathon all week baby!!!! The good thing is he's always in the mood, I'm usually the tired on so he usually insists during O time. haha its so cute how much he wants this too... Its much easier having a partner thats on the same page, although it did take me a while to explain how it all works... Anatomy and sex ed 101 for us..
Im feeling a bit more positive about this cycle, i just really want to make sure we bd at the right times and do everything we possibly can, but of course i want nature to take its course... I am so crazy!!!

woohooooo! enjoy the BD marathon ;)

LOL! I find that O time really motivates me too! I'm usually the one in our relationship that is too tired and I NEVER ever want to DTD two days in a row. LOL. Now I'm the one initiating and motivating him to DTD. :haha: For the first time EVER my husband turned me down one night during this cycle. We were both so, so tired. I was in a way relieved to be turned down :haha:

Haha!! DH and I would both prefer mornings since I get so tired at night. But we have to let the dog out of our room and take her out to play first...kind of a mood killer.
Hopefully we get lots of BD time this cycle since we're both off from work the next few weeks! Yay!

LOL one time our dog laid on our bed while we were DTD (we usually distract him with a rawhide, but we ran out!). When we were done we looked at him and he was just laying there staring at us. :haha: oh the things we'll do to try to conceive!

Hi Lovelies, I just joined yesterday and I'm so excited to be apart of this community of women who are all in the same boat as me. I've been trying only since last month, so officially this is month 2 for me. I tested last night on 2 dollar tree tests (pink dyes) and I got both FPLs that you could tell was there (didn't need to hold it up or squint) after 4 min hold, but I'm not going to get my hopes up bc I know for me it's going to be difficult due to past history of having my left tube removed, and plus I heard about the evap lines. I tested again this morning on a Family Dollar brand (blue dye) and before it could dry the second was there!! Even though I was ecstatic, I just read online that blue dyes are the Anti-christ so I'm not trusting that one either :nope:. I want to test again tomorrow morning, FMU, but I need to know for sure, and I want to buy something that's going to be reliable. I am currently 14dpo, and AF is due tomorrow 7/16, hopefully she stays far, far away and it takes her 9 months to travel to me lmao...anyhoo If any of you wonderful women could help me with any reliable HPTs that I could purchase that's not on the EXTREMELY pricey side that I could get today so I could do my FMU testing I would so appreciate it...TIA...Baby Dust to all:dust:

welcome hopingcarter :) i'd recommend first response or clearblue :) they are pricier than the internet cheapies, but might be worth it to try at least one tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->