Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Also, I just wanted to update on my Dr's Appt yesterday...I AM PREGNANT!!! HCG was 116 mIU/ml so I am right around 4 weeks she said. I was so excited I could barely stand. I think I cried like 3 times the whole visit bc I truly thought that it would be nearly impossible having only one tube and dealing with Ovarian Cysts. Plus, from my past experience of trying 5 yeas ago, I just didn't think I could get pregnant to begin with. I do still thanks all the ladies here for their inspiration and kind words, and just for keeping me sane bc those HPTs were driving me crazy :wacko: Anyways, I'm still praying that ALL of you ladies get your BFPs soon and :dust: to you all :)

I know these are late but I finally figured out how to do this...

this was the 1st and 2nd tests I took 7/14 at 4 min back to back:
[IMG]https://i62.tinypic.com/315g7le.jpg[/IMG]

this was the 3rd test I took 7/15 with FMU at 3 min:
[IMG]https://i58.tinypic.com/2ma4ab.jpg[/IMG]

this was the 4th test I took 7/15 evening at 3 min:
[IMG]https://i57.tinypic.com/b3wy6b.jpg[/IMG]

the last one I took on 7/16 with FMU won't upload..sorry but it was another Wal-mart First Step test for .88

My main new symptom right now is that my boobs hurt a ton (had previously just been sore/tingly nipples) and feel a lot fuller all of a sudden! Which I do not mind, haha. :p

I also feel hungry all the time, especially when I wake up, which is unusual for me. I've never been a breakfast eater because I never usually feel hungry till midmorning, but now at around 6:30 am, I'm ready to get up because I want to eat!

I also feel pretty tired all the time, and feel warm/hot often. The nausea has been picking up a bit, too, although no vomiting yet.

It takes a while to sink in, doesn't it? :) When I woke up this morning, at first I thought to myself, Just another morning... ahh, I'm tired... and then, Holy crap, I'm pregnant! LOL

HopingCarter, that's so wonderful!!! Congratulations on getting the confirmation! :happydance:

Yess! It's definitely a whole new world of experience to actually BE pregnant for the 1st time!! I'm so excited to begin this journey. My hubby was soooo happy yesterday he did more cartwheels than I did :headspin: I just hope its a STICKY!!

Thanks Karen916, I haven't experienced the sore breasts yet, but I have been feeling the fatigue and hunger! I got a feeling it's going to get a lot worse :munch: haha! I'm also a heavy :coffee: so I don't know how that's going to work! My DH is going to have to really help me, but I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm at work, because it's a Starbucks (my best friend) right across the street!!:confused: I gotta firgure it out..

Sorry these emoticons soooo freaking cute!! I just have to use them haha

HopingCarter that is wonderful congrats!!!! We all ca be bump buddies now :hugs:
My boobs don't hurt that bad, every now and then I feel a pinch but when I' m not wearing a bra they feel heavy! Sorry TMI but do you guys have this milky CM too? like watery, milky? That's what made me test! :shrug:
I might sound like a crazy woman but I am soo soo scared that the baby won't stick :(

Yes klink, I DID!! That's the exact same reason I suspected it and tested it too. At first it felt like AF was coming, but at the time I knew it was too soon. At that time I didn't really know what it was or how to check for it bc I wasn't aware of the CM, but now that I know I'm sure that's what it was after reading a few posts on the CM topic. I think out of everything, that was my big "AHA" out the who experience bc I haven't really had strong symptons besides the :sleep:and hunger, which just came about a few days ago.

Trust me, I am terrified as well! At any moment anything could happen, and I am praying that we ALL have sticky beans [-o< and that everyone else get their :bfp: Trying to stay positive

Yes, I have had the increase in creamy/milky cm lately too. It's definitely normal. :)

Yay! I really didn't want to tell as many people, but now I joined a expecting wife's group on fb for our military base and I already had a friend message me lol. You know I am scared that something happens, but then again, something could happen any month of your pregnancy so either way you would have to explain it to people. Hoping for all of our beans to stick! :happydance:
Today I am super hungry too I feel I could eat warm meals 5 times a day :blush:

Lol you guys are the cutest :)

Hope to join you in a month ;)

I hope for you to join us as well! :)
Anyone of you newly-preggs have a somewhat pulling feeling in your lower abdomen as well? I'm probably freaking out way too much haha. I'll be more calm once the day my period was supposed to come has passed. Which I conceived the 4th so it should be tomorrow. I'm so nervous :(

Klink, I'm not feeling the pulling, but I am getting these like twinges (little pinchy feelings) but the Dr said yesterday that's normal as well as the pulling feeling, as long as it doesn't have you doubled over in pain...Yeah, I hear you, though, even though I am overjoyed, I am extra precautious, and trying to notice everything about the pregnancy that doesn't seem right lol

Yes sometimes it's a little pinch and sometimes a pulling feeling. Also on the side of my hips a bit. I'll pray for all of our babies to stick :)

YAY!! got my smiley face.. now to bd:)

:sex: love it!

hanrh... geez that's annoying... seriously! Why does this have to be so difficult! I was gonna schedule an appointment with my ob to check fertility but apparently I have to have a request from my regular doc for every appointment I make with the ob! How stupid is that... so I have to start by making an appointment with my doc, for nothing he can help me with, so he can submit a request through my insurance for an ob appointment, which took 4 weeks last time (the doc office f*cked up), and THEN I have to make an appointment with the ob and wait for that. How stupid is this system! Makes me so mad!

Anyways.. nothing new here so I'm mostly just stalking these days.

That's crazy. I used to have insurance like this and hated it! I always thought it was just a way for them to make more money. Because they bill the insurance like 200 bucks for every visit.

I actually did some research on it and am looking into some info on diet, massage, and acupuncture. :)

Oh ok. I researched the acupuncture a little bit, but since I had already spent to much already with the naturopath dr. I thought I'd wait a while before doing something new. The main reason I suggested it was because the your mc's :cry:. I recall my NP dr. talking specifically about having a treatment plan for women who have had multiple mc... even including wanting to know about spotting and the color, serious tmi. Just a thought.

Lol you guys are the cutest :)

Hope to join you in a month ;)

Same here...

I love the connections, support, upbeat attitude and the never ending hope on this thread.

Given all the stress of ttc it's really great to see other women SUCCEED in getting a BFP! Only motivates me more and gives me hope and patience that one day the same will happen to me.

I hesitate to write this as I know 100% that many of you will completely disagree, it's just how I (and I alone) feel at the moment. I can't really handle the amount of posts about having a BFP. While 1 or 2 are great... more then that and my once very motivating and inspiring thread feels like it's become the very thing I've been avoiding.

Which is really the point of my post... not that I can't handle not being prego, it's just that BB has become my haven to come to when I feel down (this thread especially). But now the current chatter has me just feeling a little hopeless.

:cry:

NDurham12 I am so sorry :( I assure you that's not what I or anyone else intended to do! I will post in a first trimester thread from now on rather than a TTC one :) I am sure you'll get your BFP soon! Keeping my fingers crossed for you and tons of babydust! :dust:

NDurham12 I am so sorry :( I assure you that's not what I or anyone else intended to do! I will post in a first trimester thread from now on rather than a TTC one :) I am sure you'll get your BFP soon! Keeping my fingers crossed for you and tons of babydust! :dust:

Me as well...I'm SO sorry I just got so excited and since this the only thread I actually get responses from when I NEEDED them I kind of got attached but anyway... . Thanks to all of the ladies who were such good inspiration and support even just from reading other responses and posts. You guys will still be in my prayers to get that BFP AND sticky bean soon. I know HE is gonna do it for you all. I too will move on to the other forum.
GL everyone I can't thank u guys enough

Do we have a ttc#1 graduates thread for the preg chatter?? I know there are other 1st tri threads but it would be nice to stick together.

There's a March-Mellow thread for the ones that got their bfp this month.

Well I hope one of you 4 BFPs would consider starting a First Timers Positive Thinking Buddies graduate thread. I would love to join you all there whether it is weeks or months from now!

AFM, hubs is finally leaving on that postponed work trip. I don't think I O'd yet though! Soon I think? He was going to leave tonight but I made him catch an early Sat morning flight instead so we can try tonight. Also he may only be gone a few days so hopefully we will catch that eggie on one end of the trip or the other!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->