Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hugs to you loobs!! We'll be on cycle five together!! Surely this will be our BFP :)

It looks like I have to go to the hospital this afternoon for tests because of how severe my pain has been for 3 weeks which isn't related to TTC but I'm guessing they will do testing to see if pregnant whilst am there so looks like will find out either way this PM which is scary :/

arghhh Tink, Good luck!!! Please let us know how it goes!!

Ladies who were saying about starting to feel upset it was taking so long with TTC, I feel exactly the same! I am on cycle 7 now and I think the worst for me was cycle 4 which I had kept reading was the average time couples took to conceive. I kind of lost the plot a bit that month but when you want something so much you find the strength to keep going. I always get annoyed when people say that 'you just need to forget about it for a while' - I don't know what you ladies are like but its on my mind from the minute i wake up until i go to bed. That being said im trying not to 'stress' about it. I read today that 90% of couples will get their BFP within a year of trying and 95% within 2 years. This made me feel LOADS better as I am over half way to a year so surely it must be our turn soon!!

FX to all of you who are still in this month. xx

I remember feeling very fed up on Cycle 4 as well so it sounds like it's a very normal time for people to begin to feel disheartened. *hugs to you all*

Thanks Hanrh. In the end, they didn't need to do a pregnancy test which I'm quite pleased about because I wouldn't have wanted to know for definite in A&E as not very private either way! I'm having an ultrasound tomorrow but it's an external ultrasound so doubt it would show a pregnancy yet somehow!!

That's good tink. I would feel the same. Much nicer to test in the comfort of your own home. I hope all went well with your other tests though!! X
Are you going to do a hpt anytime soon? I sooooo badly want a bfp for you!!!

Thanks, hoping to know more tomorrow after the ultrasound for my kidneys - see what that says!

I'm due AF tomorrow so if the witch doesn't show up, will probably test on Friday. :)

Sorry you've not been feeling well Tink. Best wishes for your upcoming tests

I totally hear you about cycle 4. This has been me this cycle. I dunno if it's cos I've started charting but I can't get it out of my head. And I had a really good feeling about this cycle too. Feeling totally deflated! Still no AF despite the huge temp dip this morning x

Tink - sorry about your pain. I hope you get some answers soon. I am amazed at your willpower waiting to test!

Tink sorry you have had other health issues, hopefully they get worked out soon! And FX for no AF and a little bean instead!

Hanrh, you are so spot on. Month 4 is a hard pill to swallow. The first few months of TTC are exciting and not TOO disappointing when you get a BFN, but after 4 months your mind kind of starts wondering like why haven't we gotten pregnant yet? It's so EASY for some people, blah blah blah. That is a great way to think that 90% of couples get pregnant after a year! Great to know, and you only hvae 5 more months ;) Maybe THIS will be your month! FX for you :)

CD 1 for me... onto month number 5 for us!

GL to all of you girls still in for this month!

Hmm interesting. This my 4th proper month too and I'm really starting to feel anxious about not falling pregnant yet too!

April we were still using the pullout method but had a whoopsi which is why I counted that month and why we stayed trying properly the following cycle. Even though we weren't properly trying we were both a bit excited by the possibility I think so been trying properly ever since...

Didn't think it would take this long :(

Well still no AF after yesterdays temp drop. It's gone back up this morning by 0.1 again this morning. I'll say it again - I've spent all month waiting to take the next temperature!!!

Hope she comes today or waits til after the weekend. Me and my girlfriends are going out tomorrow night and I don't want to be all bloated and crampy and irritable! And tampons won't fit in my handbag! :haha: x

Hah loobs! Hope she stays away for you and your get a BFP soon x

Bfn this morning and some spotting afterwards. So angry and so disappointed and so over trying! :'(

Sorry Samantha :( Totally know how you feel... big hugs to you!

Loobs thats funny that tampons won't fit in your handbag hahah!! When will you test?

Oh I'm so sorry Samantha. :hugs: It always helps me to think of what I will do differently next cycle, gives me something to focus on. Don't give up, your bfp is just around the corner I just know it! Xx

Sending you lots of hugs Samantha <3

I had a bit of spotting last night and temp dip today so expecting AF to show her ugly face later.

On to cycle 15 :'( Yuck!

Still, least we all have each other to talk too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"