Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Thank you all so much. It certainly does help being able to talk to you ladies. Hugs to you too tink :hugs: xxx

Oh no tink I really really really thought this was your month!

This thread seems to be missing out on some good luck at the moment! Positive thoughts everyone!!! X :hugs:

Me too Hanrh, it was quite difficult seeing the BFN and AF with my chart looking like it did but I guess it just shows how bodies can play tricks or look very promising and not be but on the positive side, I was so worried about luteal phase after a couple of non-regular months but this months has been completely average so happy about that!

*Spreading lots of positivity to all*

x

I'm so sorry about AF for the girls that were in the tww. Don't lose hope because good things definitely come to those who wait.

Speaking of good things....I got impatient on Wednesday night on my way home from work and decided to just take an ic to ease my mind. Then I swear I saw a glimmer of a line...tested again with ic later on that night ....def :bfn:. Couldn't help but tell DH who encouraged me to try again in the morning with fmu. Took ic and again a glimmer of a line so decided to try frer (saved for this sort of moment of course) and :bfp:!! Ahh! :wohoo: I couldn't believe it and still really don't but no wonder my boobs are looking so fine. Really really hope it's a sticky bean with no issues.

Moral of the story: There is definitely still good luck in this thread and I can't wait for you girls to join me!

Yay Gator, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!! x

Yay Gator!! Thanks for bringing some good luck to this thread. Hopefully the rest of us will follow soon!! Congrats!

Yay Gator! That was fast! So happy for you!
Thanks for bringing back the luck!
H&h9!

Hey there ladies, a big more good news! Guess what I just got...

image.jpg

Honestly can't believe it, still pinching myself. Let's hope we can keep this roll of BFPs happening :)

Yaaaaayyy Samantha AND gator!!! Whoooo hooo! You girls can be bump buddies!! Samantha how many dpo were you for your BFN and how many are you today for your BFP? So excited for you girls!!! Thanks for the great vibes on the thread :)

It will be our month soon all you other girls!! :) Keep Faith and stay positive!

The annoying this is I don't know how many DPO I am exactly. I think I was about 8-10 dpo yesterday when I got a bfn in the morning and then tested at night again and something kinda caught my eye but basically still a bfn. Then this morning at about 9-11 DPO I got a very faint BFP on an internet cheapie so raced down the shop to get a FRER which gave an obvious line a few hours later.

Also I did have some normal pre period spotting! Yesterday I was soo angry because I had some brown CM on the toilet paper after wiping and I always get brown CM/spotting before AF. I thought I was definitely out but then today I got this. And this morning I had a little more brown CM. Really hope it goes away soon!

So ladies it's true you're not out until proper AF shows. Good luck xxx

Congratulations Samantha!!!!! We should def be bump buddies! :)

Wow congrats Samantha and gator!!
Samantha - what a difference a day makes, you were so sad yesterday! It brings me lots of hope so thank you! X

I know I was sure I was out and feeling so fed up, just goes to show your not out until proper AF shows! Good luck and I'll still be checking in here to see you lovely ladies get your BFPs :) <3

I have had 2 days of high temps so an guessing I am now post ovulation. So that means I'm back on the pineapple core... This time mixed into a delicious smoothie :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe