Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I'm waiting on a delivery of pregnancy tests which will hopefully be here in a few days so then I can't start testing too FX

Thanks for all your kind messages ladies - knew I could count on you!

Hopefully it's just too early for us Tink!

:hugs:

x

Thank you ladies. Lots of hugs for you Mrs TTC <3

Hoping we all get a BFP in a few days x

This thread is so ready for a BFP! Hope it comes soon. :dust: for everyone x

I don't understand my temps, fo'realz. I slept great and took my temp at the normal time and it was a significant dip. Looking at my past charts, haven't had these kind of dips before.

I'm going to assume our bedroom is so hot during the nights that I keep my fan blowing without being covered in sheets. I checked my CM again and I believe it's ewcm again... oy. DH won't be home later tonight for us to BD, so who knows if we caught the egg few days ago.

Sorry for the rant!

maybe just a really big right-before-O dip? i'm gonna guess that you're about to ovulate. maybe...i dunno:shrug: haha

I'd have said the same about it looking like just before O dip and maybe a much bigger dip than usual because of the things you said x

I don't understand my temps, fo'realz. I slept great and took my temp at the normal time and it was a significant dip. Looking at my past charts, haven't had these kind of dips before.

I'm going to assume our bedroom is so hot during the nights that I keep my fan blowing without being covered in sheets. I checked my CM again and I believe it's ewcm again... oy. DH won't be home later tonight for us to BD, so who knows if we caught the egg few days ago.

Sorry for the rant!

I am no chart expert, but looking at your current chart and last one it doesn't look like you have ovulated but it looks like you will today. Your temp needs to go above 97.4 to show ovulation for you in my opinion. I always get days of ewcm before I ovulate especially if I drink water but the first few days is too hostile. Are you using opks? I would do a urine hold and try one if your are. Good luck and lots of bding.

Thank you all!

@FutureBabyG; I have been drinking a lot of water recently.. so that can explain the ewcm. I haven't been using OPKs this cycle but I am going to BD during my lunch break so we can atleast have a chance :)

So... I officially lost my mind this morning. I got another high on digi OPK and dark positive on strip OPK - but I am pretty dry down there, just a small amount of creamy white cm and cervix is closed and firm. So I became convinced that my temps are all wrong and I really did O early in my cycle and I am getting pos OPKs now because I am preg.
I had no hpts so I ran to the store and bought a frer making me LATE for work(!) and of course it was neg (I saved my FMU in a cup).
Then I googled "always positive OPK" and it is s PCOS symptom so now I am kind of panicking.
I didn't think I would get this crazy TTC on only 3rd cycle!
Sigh...

Mint, that's what happened to me... I kept getting +OPKs in a row and after Googling, I panicked thinking I had PCOS so I went to the Dr's to get blood drawn. I don't have PCOS but for whatever reason I was getting +OPKs.

Don't automatically assume you have PCOS, but doesn't hurt to get tested anyway. Sorry your temps are all over the place!

I usually get 3 maybe four days of opks. I always ttest in the afternoon and at night with opks because I have a cbfm. My opks are usually positive at night first then my monitor peaks the next day. I wouldn't worry about positive opks, just keep bding.

Thanks ladies.
Jill I am glad you came back negative for PCOS.

I actually can't BD - my MIL had a hiking accident and DH had to fly down to take her home from the hospital. She will be okay.

My cm and CP are so not fertile at all right now that in spite of pos OPKs I really don't think I'm missing anything by not BDing.

Glad your MIL will be ok!

Yeah, I rarely trust OPKs anymore. You know your body better than those things anyway. Have you gotten crosshairs yet?

Thanks.
No crosshairs. My temps haven't spiked at any point really so FF thinks I haven't ovulated. The people at the Glow app think I did ovulate though... They actually emailed me. I don't know what to think.
I am inclined to think I haven't - unless waking up in the night to pee really messes up temps that badly.

Mint, I would go by the other signs.. CP and CM and guess that you're not fertile right now. Did the Glow people say why they think you've ovulated? I would just keep a close eye on everything.. It's great you're tracking so many different things! I do think temps can get screwed up by a lot. Mine spiked on Sunday, and I'm pretty sure it was just cause I was tossing and turning a bit, so maybe yours are being slightly affected, so I think CM and CP are probably a better indication.

However, I'm def not an expert! :)

Mint, are you using the cb advanced test with the flashing smileys for fertile days and solid for peak?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->