Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

mint,

sorry to hear you are having so much trouble:nope:
i have no suggestions or advice, just hoping things get sorted soon:hugs:

Yes camichelle - but also using cheapie strips as well. Why?

Yes camichelle - but also using cheapie strips as well. Why?

The instructions indicate it will tell you your 4 most fertile days (2 fertile and 2 peak) When I was getting 3 and 4 fertile days (flashing smileys) instead of 2 I freaked out thinking something was wrong and started googling my brains out. :haha: Turns out most women get more than 2 days of flashing smileys. I've ranged from 3 to 7 days of flashing smiley before the solid. It just means you have a longer estrogen surge before the lh surge that triggers O. I got to the point that the stupid blinky face was pissing me off! I just wanted the solid. I did notice though that my ewcm was absent when blinky started but about a day before solid smiley it really started increasing. Not sure how many days you got Mr. blinky but I know I freaked at first too so maybe it's nothing to be worried about. :) I've never used the cheapie strips so I'm not sure how and when they start detecting hormones.

Thanks. Earlier in the cycle I had 4 days of flashing and then solid (that stays for 2 days) but my temps never rose. Then I skipped a day, had one day of low and now 7 more days of flashing and also a dark cheapie strip yesterday. Early on I was still having ewcm but everything seems pretty non-fertile down there now.

Anyway, how is everyone else today? Anyone testing?

Sounds like maybe your body was gearing up to O but then for some reason didn't actually finish Oing? Hopefully you did O earlier tho so you can get that BFP soon.

I'm still waiting for my htps to arrive!

Sorry Mint :( I hope your body figured things out soon! Maybe you did O, but your temps are just off? Hopefully that's the case!!

My temperature is down even more today, so pretty positive I'm out this cycle. Hopefully AF will come on time. Judging by my temps, maybe even a day earlier. Then on to cycle number five for DH and I. Never in a million years did I think we would still be TTC after five months.... hoping nothing is wrong :((

Mrs.TTC - obviously there is always the possibility of something being wrong but remember it takes the average couple (male/female - natural TTC) 4-6mos to get preg - meaning that is in the middle so even 7-8mos is totally within the normal range. 5mos is clearly a point where many will start to feel more frustrated but it isn't truly cause for concern. That being said it never hurts to get simple testing though as soon as your doctor will look into it.

I see Mint. After I get my first solid Smiley I stop testing so no clue what mine would do after that. lol

Yeah I would have stopped too if I hadn't been temping also. I started again after I saw no rise in temp.
Feeling a little crampy today but it might be GI stuff.

Hello ladies!

Long time no talk!
I've been so busy with work this summer and trying to just relax. In july i had a BFN and i was sure that i was going to be positive. I felt like everything was right and that we had excellent timing. So when i got my bfn I was devastated. I needed to take a serious break from everything and just focus on myself. I was so irritable and bitchy, my husband was an absolute saint for dealing with me. This month we kind of "stopped" trying. Were just living life and trying not to dwell on "having a baby". We're bd'ing when we want without worrying about days and such. I just ovulated and it seems like we just listened to our bodies and ended up having sex several times this week and around O. Im not having any expectations this month. IM actually going with the thought that I'm not pregnant, not in a negative way but just in a way that states I'm really not sure if I am. Im going back to the doctor in sept to get my thyroid re-tested, and I'm going to ask for a referall to a gyne doc and see what we can start doing to help increase our chances. Some may say I'm negative but i just feel that after 7 months of actively trying and monitoring.. obviously there is something wrong. Im not a great believer in "it will happen when you're ready". I believe in science that two healthy people should be able to conceive unless there is something preventing it...

Anyways. Thought I would come back and see how everyone is doing!!
Glad to see so many BFP!
I hope everyone is well and enjoying the last few weeks of summer!

Katrine

Katrine, I think your post makes perfect sense and I don't see it as a negative at all. You are taking a sensible approach by not being too hopeful, which if you get a BFN, obviously leads to a lot of hurt & disappointment. Hopefully as well you will feel reassured by having the Doctor appointment coming up - I know that was a big thing for me.

x

I agree Tink. I also hope your doctor's appt goes well!

I'm 8 dpo. I'm trying to resist any testing until Sunday morning. I work through Saturday so hopefully that will keep me occupied. Noticed full, slightly sore boobs today but not really that exciting. DH thinks they look bigger too...hope this is a good sign!

Tink, are you testing again soon? Your chart looks awesome!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!

Gator, fingers xd for you with the boobs looking bigger!! I'm glad you have a distraction on Saturday to help you get through the day hehe.

Yep I'm tempted to test again tomorrow but if I'm good enough I'll wait until Thursday when AF is due but hm, not looking promising in terms of me resisting the lure of POAS.

Mint thanks so much for your post. It makes me feel better!! I think we are going to try two more months (which will put us at 6 cycles), and then make a doctors appointment for him and I if necessary. If anything, it will put my mind at ease! Hopefully it will happen before then though ;)

Katrine, I think you are taking a great approach by trying to relax more and just live life. Sometimes I find myself letting TTC consume my life by like not drinking too much around my TWW, working out less intensely, etc. So it's great yall are taking a step back for a bit.

Gator, 8DPO that's awesome! Close to testing... good luck!

Tink- chart looks amazing still FX for you!!

was about to post that i've been reading but not posting much blahblahblah, but then i scrolled up and saw that i just posted yesterday morning...ha! it seems like so much has happened between then and now. not even in the TWW and the days are already dragging:dohh:

am trying to make plans or find things to do (was apparently "nominated" for some volunteer position on base that i have to find more info about, playing intramural soccer, cleaning the house systematically:haha:, etc) but am struggling to find energy or enthusiasm for stuff :nope:

hate being a debbie downer but not sure how to snap out of this funk...:shy:

Hey jumpingo,

Sorry not much advice here but just wanted to let you know I know how you're feeling and it's the same here. Keep trying to do things to keep me busy and my mind off TTC but it's hard to be enthusiastic about anything while I'm here waiting for a BFP. And it's always in the back of my mind

Mint - I hope you get to the bottom of whats going on. :hugs:

Katine - Sounds like you've had a fab summer! Having a more relaxed approach sounds good!

Tink - you're looking good!!

AFM, big temp drop today at 13DPO. Onto cycle 5 I guess! x

I'm sorry Loobs - I hope it goes back up tomorrow but if not, then wishing you lots of luck & baby dust for c5. x

Jumpingo, I'm sorry people are putting pressure on you - especially when you aren't feeling great. All this waiting is horrible & understandable you are feeling down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->