Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I also didn't have any and still don't have any symptoms. I even had my usual pre period brown CM. Not out until AF shows xx

Jumpingo - that's so impressive about your soccer playing. I hope you get a win soon!! I am not sure how the FRERs work in terms of days. I always thought it was from 11dpo onwards but I supposed if lp is shorter maybe it can be used earlier? I will be 11dpo on the 1st so was hoping to test then too!! :)

thanks!

oh nice! i'll be 12DPO on the 1st...doubt i can make it that long, even though i would like to believe i can:roll: let's try to make it:bodyb:

and, i thought FRERs gave results x number of days before your missed period. so, i was under the impression that if you have a long LP, it would be a later DPO and earlier for a shorter LP.:wacko: anyone else have any experience?

ah, either way, trying to hold out, right?! :haha:

fingers crossed the 1st is our lucky day!!

Jumpingo - I agree the 1st does seem a long way away! I agree, how amazing would it be if the 1st was both of our luck day! xx

My test date is 9/2 according to FF. Might test this Friday though which would make me at 11dpo.

Aw good luck to all you ladies on the 1st and 2nd!

I'm starting my fertility tests on the 1st so thats a positive day for me [in a weird way haha!]

Samantha, glad you aren't getting symptoms. Hopefully it will stay that way or at least only very minimal symptoms!!!

Oooh dandj- testing Friday that's so exciting. How are you feeling this cycle?

Tink - the 1st is definitely exciting for you! I am looking forward to hearing all about it!!

It's my last day on the pineapple core today - praying it's making for a sticky bean!!!

8dpo - so kind of gassy but not abnormal :blush:, few small cramps on my left abdominal side and no tender breasts (I usually get them before AF, but not sure when). Although, my skin is breaking out which is a sure sign of an impeding AF... sooo not looking hopeful.

Oh well. If not, I can atleast try the pineapple core next month!

Good luck to you hanrh!!

hnrh: Even now that I am almost 10 weeks my boobs only hurt when I like poke them lol Or when I've been laying in bed without a bra on one side for a while and i get up or turn to the other side. But other than that they don't hurt that much either.

So excited for you ladies testing on the 1st and 2nd!!! Baby :dust: to you!!!

I had no symptoms with my son until 10-12 weeks.

Glad to hear you're doing well Klink!

AFM I'm cd10 so started opk today. Thinking O will be around Sunday if I stay regular so I'm happy to get back into the TTC excitement!

Hope everyone is doing well! I've been quiet as I feel like I've just been waiting..

Luckily, I think I'm getting closer to ovulation, so trying to BD with the husband every other day until I get more concrete signs. After totally missing the window and calculating incorrectly last month, I don't want to make the same mistake this month!

See you in the graduates thread soon klink:

https://i60.tinypic.com/24d3klf.jpg

Only symptoms have been bloating, beige/brownish cm and very light cramping on my left side a few days ago.

Congrats again mint :) so happy for you. Yes join us on the graduates thread :)

Mint!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! So so happy for you!!!!! Congrats on your beautiful :bfp: !!!!!
This has become a lucky thread!

Just goes to show that thinking you are totally out and having barely any symptoms doesn't mean anything.

whoa, i just discovered that on FF, you can overlay your charts and pin them not just on Ovulation day but you can choose "Ovulation and Coverline"?! (yeah, possibly a little late to the FF party over here:blush:

this is way too exciting for graph nerd me:rofl:

Yay. Congratulations mint! I was only thinking we hadn't heard from you in a while! Last time you were only 5dpo, what dpo were you when you got your :bfp: ?
Let's hope the luck continues into September x

And to all of us still waiting for our bfps - I have just updated the front page and noticed this month more than half of us got bfps! The odds are on our favour!!

And to all of us still waiting for our bfps - I have just updated the front page and noticed this month more than half of us got bfps! The odds are on our favour!!

yes, keep 'em comin'!!!\\:D/

Hanrh -
FF had me at 8dpo yesterday but I think I might be 10 (or more?).
https://FertilityFriend.com/home/50c628

Fx for everyone waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"