Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Congratulations Mint!! :) So, happy for you! This thread does look like a very lucky one. Could you please let us all know if there was anything different that you did this last month that you missed in past months - We have been TTC since Dec 2013 and have not seen BFP till now.

Yes, Hanrh lets hope the luck continues in September :), on that note could you please add my name in the list for September?

I am on 9 DPO - getting quite tempted to take the test but will have to muster the courage to hold out till Sept 4th because my damned AF never shows up late!

Hanrh, will you add me to Sept testers as well, please? It looks like I'll be testing on the 10th. Thanks!

1st for me, and i think i've gotten hanrh to move from her self-slotted 4th to the 1st also...?:haha:

Mint - by the look of how dark some of your tests look (I love how many you have in your pic by the way!) it defo looks further along than 8dpo.

Mangoberry - have added you to the list for the 4th! It's horrible waiting for af to show/not to show isn't it!

I have the results of hubby's SA to come either tomorrow/Friday. Feeling nervous and desperately hoping all is okay!

Added you Michellebelle!
Jumpingo - add you too and changed my test date to the 1st to match!! Haha! Have purchased myself 25 wondfos in preparation this month!!!

Mangoberry - I did a lot of things differently but since we were only 3rd cycle I can't say if it was luck or those things. I took vitex and b6 and b12, I temped which helped me see that I did not O after my early LH surge on OPKs which is very important or else we might have stopped trying too soon. We BDd every other day mostly but then stopped early when DH got a cold and then had to go out of town suddenly. We used preseed a few times but not every time so not sure if we used it when we conceived or not.

Hanrh - I agree. It seems insane to me that I could get tests like that at 8dpo (and yes, my bathroom looked like a pharmacy exploded in it. My hands were shaking and I ended up opening the package of the digitals with my teeth!) The Fertility Friend "Guide" took another look at my chart and still insists I am only 9dpo now. I am no charting expert so I have no idea what to think.
Fx for good results on your Hubby's SA and for BFPs for all those testing soon!

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/50c628

Omg - Mint! Congratulations! I am so so happy for you! Wishing you all the best over the coming months!

Hanrh - Hope everything goes well for your DHs test results, fx its good news!

AFM - CD6. Just a little spotting today so she is definitely on her way out. Looking forward to the next part of the cycle!

x

Thank you for your well wishes with SA results ladies. I'll keep you updated!

Mint- looking at your chart I would tend to agree with ff however it could have been 2 days earlier as you has ewcm then too. Have u been to doc yet? I assume they would be able to date it??

On another point, I have noticed on other peoples FF chart I can see when BDing took place but on mine in my signature it doesn't show. Does anyone know why? Or how I can change it?? Xx

Dunno about FF chart showing settings.
Called my doc this morning...found out she is on vacation until Tuesday...when I will be on vacation! I hope it is okay to wait until I get back (week of Sept 8th).

On another point, I have noticed on other peoples FF chart I can see when BDing took place but on mine in my signature it doesn't show. Does anyone know why? Or how I can change it?? Xx
D'oh, I just wrote out how to change it and then I see your message! :dohh: :rofl:

Mint; That week shouldn't be a problem, although I know I'd like answers asap as well!

Mint - by the look of how dark some of your tests look (I love how many you have in your pic by the way!) it defo looks further along than 8dpo.

Mangoberry - have added you to the list for the 4th! It's horrible waiting for af to show/not to show isn't it!

I have the results of hubby's SA to come either tomorrow/Friday. Feeling nervous and desperately hoping all is okay!

Thanks Hanrh, I know it is the worst thing that I go through every month. I just think whats the point of testing if AF is just going to show up :growlmad:

Mangoberry - I did a lot of things differently but since we were only 3rd cycle I can't say if it was luck or those things. I took vitex and b6 and b12, I temped which helped me see that I did not O after my early LH surge on OPKs which is very important or else we might have stopped trying too soon. We BDd every other day mostly but then stopped early when DH got a cold and then had to go out of town suddenly. We used preseed a few times but not every time so not sure if we used it when we conceived or not.

Hanrh - I agree. It seems insane to me that I could get tests like that at 8dpo (and yes, my bathroom looked like a pharmacy exploded in it. My hands were shaking and I ended up opening the package of the digitals with my teeth!) The Fertility Friend "Guide" took another look at my chart and still insists I am only 9dpo now. I am no charting expert so I have no idea what to think.
Fx for good results on your Hubby's SA and for BFPs for all those testing soon!

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/50c628

Thank - you for your guidance :)

Congrats Mint!!!! That's such amazing news!!!! So happy for you two :) What clued you in on testing? Any symptoms?

Hanrh Im interested to see how the SA goes. I kind of want DH to have one done, since they likely won't see me untill after a year of TTC.

Congratulations Mint!!! Yay!!

I've been MIA due to crazy work schedule - hoping to really catch up with you all soon!

Thanks Mrs. TTC.

On Sunday night I had a light cramping on my left side, I thought AF was coming so I checked and there was a very small bit of brown blood at my cervix. Monday I put a pad on but it was clean all day, when I checked my cm it was beige/light brown so I still figured it was AF coming slowly. Same thing on Tuesday except also I was really really bloated - that is when it suddenly clicked that even though I had been sure I was out I should test.

Hey ladies, I was not able to hold myself yesterday so ended up testing - and it was negative :( my AF is due on Sept 2nd - so I don't think I have any chances this month.

Oh no mangoberry that's rubbish news! I am stil holding out hope for you though as you never know until af arrives. X

Ummm not sure if the last one is an evap or not.... it was taken yesterday morning, I guess FMU or SMU (since I usually pee around 2:30am). I took an IC this morning and there was nothing. Soooo... I don't know. Not getting my hopes up, whatchu all think?

(Sorry I've posted the same in a few threads)

Attachments

• photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back