Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Oh wow I definitely see that last one! Why don't you get a FRER and try it with FMU tomorrow morning. It's still so early isn't it, but very exciting! I really hope this is the start if your :bfp: x

Jill - I don't think you need to waste money on an FRER - those dollar store tests are just as good or better. That line looks weird to me honestly - it is definitely there but too thin which is bizarre. I do hope it is the start of something though! Definitely keep taking them. Also wait until 4 minutes to look at them.

Thank you all - I agree with Mint though, the line does look weird which makes me think evap. I didn't see anything at 4minute mark so that's why I'm thinking that. Luckily I have so many FRER's under my sink from last month I will take one tomorrow morning just to see.

Thank you all for looking!

Thank you all - I agree with Mint though, the line does look weird which makes me think evap. I didn't see anything at 4minute mark so that's why I'm thinking that. Luckily I have so many FRER's under my sink from last month I will take one tomorrow morning just to see.

Thank you all for looking!

yeah, it looks really thin but weird that you didn't get something similar on earlier tests, so makes me think there might be something starting?:shrug: fingers crossed for fmu frer!

DandJ, maybe my eyes are tricking me, but I almost can make out something on the top test too! Fingers crossed this is a BFP. Hoping to hear some good news! Keep testing!

DandJ, maybe my eyes are tricking me, but I almost can make out something on the top test too! Fingers crossed this is a BFP. Hoping to hear some good news! Keep testing!
I saw that line too on the top one as well! But why is it not on the other 8dpo test? Blah. Will take a FRER tomorrow morning. :)

Oh yes now you say it I can defo see the line on the 8dpo test. Eeek'!!! Exciting!!!

I saw the line on the top test too - it actually looks more like real, normal faint line than the other one. Test looks a little flooded too maybe? Or is it just looking yellow on my phone. If I were you I couldn't wait. Can you do a 3+hour hold in the afternoon or evening?

I definitely see a line on the 1st and 3rd one. With the 3rd, I agree it looks a little weird. Fingers crossed for you! xx

It is yellow, it's not your phone Mint :lol: I saw that line long after 10 minutes so I didn't think much of it. I guess this can answer my question: Holding, does that mean you have to pee but you have to hold it for 3-4 hours?? 'Cause I have a bladder size of a walnut and no way I can keep it in for that long!

Thank you Tink!

Oh yeah - you can't really count it after 10mins...
The only way I can do afternoon holds is if I lay on the couch/sit in one spot/take a nap. If I am up and moving around I can't hold it that long either.

I see it on the top one but agree the bottom is too thin. Have you taken the FRER yet?

Hehe jumpingo we can do it!! I am only 8dpo today and my ic's in my drawer are calling my name. Need to keep busy to avoid temptation!

Also, is it only me who gets really embarrassed buying test from the supermarket? I worry I will bump into someone I know, or even worse a student of mine!!!

Also, is it only me who gets really embarrassed buying test from the supermarket? I worry I will bump into someone I know, or even worse a student of mine!!!

i worry

1. that the lad(ies) at the cash register will realize i was JUST in last month (or last week, as the case was last month:roll:) buying pregnancy tests.

and/or

2. about all the things they think when someone (ahem, me:blush:) buys more than ONE pack of tests. like, "wouldn't one be enough to know, you crazy lady?":wacko:

or

3. that i will see someone i know (though i don't know a lot of people since i moved on base less than a year ago and don't work or do anything that gets me out and about in the community, but the chance is still there!:wacko:

so no, you're DEFINITELY not alone on that one!:haha:

ETA: thanks for helping me not give in to testing yet! still only 9DPO...but, unfortunately, i think i may have to test on sunday because we're having a house guest sunday night and leaving early monday morning for a two day trip.:dohh:

Haha yes all of yours point I totally agree with! So silly! The internet is my friend in terms of test buying!

Well Sunday night you will be 11dpo so that would be perfect for you! When is af due? I am wondering when mine will come this month as it's usually 11dpo but last month it didn't come until 15dpo.

I buy all my tests online for those reasons exactly! :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->