Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

me too, I get all the tests online for that reason - also on Amazon they are cheaper to buy online.

Haha yes all of yours point I totally agree with! So silly! The internet is my friend in terms of test buying!

Well Sunday night you will be 11dpo so that would be perfect for you! When is af due? I am wondering when mine will come this month as it's usually 11dpo but last month it didn't come until 15dpo.

my cycles have been 28-30 days since forever, but i never paid too much attention to know if they were ever a couple days shorter or longer. i just starting temping last month...

last month i ovulated on CD17 and my LP was 11 days.

this month i ovulated on CD14, and if i have an 11 day LP again, AF would be due on monday.

a 25 day cycle seems short for me, but i can only go on what FF says based on last month's numbers...:shrug:

Hahaha, I have no shame buying tests in public! I was MORE embarrassed buying condoms but not pregnancy tests since I'm married.

that's true Danj, I never liked going and buying condoms in public - especially once I got a 50 pack and there was a guy on the counter, I found that quite embarrassing :)

Exciting poas coming up for you ladies! Fx'd!

Lol I always feel a bit weird buying tests too. Idk why. A 50 pack of condoms! That I don't think I could do without giggling like an immature teenager! :haha:

Got my first blinking smiley today so time for bd'ing!!!!!

haha yes, and the counter guy also said something - I don't remember exactly what right now! Now, it makes me laugh as to how hard we tried not to get pregnant and now its been more than 8 months and no BFP

That I don't think I could do without giggling like an immature teenager!

me neither!!:rofl:

haha yes, and the counter guy also said something - I don't remember exactly what right now! Now, it makes me laugh as to how hard we tried not to get pregnant and now its been more than 8 months and no BFP

i know, right?! i feel like the sex-education i got (at school and otherwise) severely unprepared me. for the ENTIRE process.

So I am 9dpo today and am sat at home on my own. I have just had the sudden urge to test (sorry jumpingo). I am certain I see something!! What do you think? It's darker in real life than in the pic. I'm shaking!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 14
Hanrh - I def see it but on my phone there is no color to it. Is there color IRL? I hope it is the start of something!!!

And on a clear blue (it's all I have in the house!). You can't see it on camera so have tweaked.

Do you think I should go to the shop and get a FRER? Or leave till
Tomorrow with FMU? This was afternoon urine with a 3 hour hold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 12
Mint - yes a little pink. It's so faint it's hard to see. Have done 2 ICs and both look the same.

So exciting! Do you have Dollar tree or dollar stores with New Choice brand near you - those tests are just as sensitive if not more so than FRER and way cheaper. You would need to hold for another 3 hours though.

I mean obviously you shouuuld wait til morning but I know I wouldn't be able to with lines like that!

Also, I am calling BFP for you - you wouldn't get indents or evaps on that many tests and different brands. Congrats - now stick please and show darker lines!

Haha I know I'm soo excited!!! We were told yesterday that hubby had really low morphology so this is a shock!!!

I live in the UK so no dollar store near me :( I saw your posts about the tests and have googled the UK equivalent but can't work it out! I can't decide whether to wait until tomorrow morning?! I don't want to tell hubby unless I'm sure!!

That's too bad about no dollar stores :( I guess get a FRER and go to bed early so morning comes sooner!

That's too bad about no dollar stores :( I guess get a FRER and go to bed early so morning comes sooner!

Thank you Michellebelle!

Mint- have Just been to my closest store and no FRERs, only more clear blues!! :( when hubby gets home I'm going to try to get him to take me to the big supermarket!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->